Netanyahu said "we are at war,"

195,722 Views | 4352 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Osodecentx
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Why are they holding a menorah?

I thought Ukraine was an Orthodox Christian nation?
Don't you know? It's all part of the secret plan of Zelensky and the globalists to convert the world to Judaism. This was the first step for the new Argentine President to see if he would be accepted into the World Jew Domination Club…

Or maybe it was a gift from the Argentine President to Zelensky as he attended his inauguration which happened to coincide with Hanukkah.

You don't have to be so obvious Capt. Herrenvolk.

I've been pretty clear I am anti-ZOG, anti-Zionist.

I dont *****foot around and piss my pants about taking a controversial position like you do.

If Trump was handing out Christian crosses to world leaders you would be going into fits of hysteria.
Oh boy, we got a ZOG reference. Stupidity isn't controversial, it's just stupid.

Here is what the polling says:

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/26/generational-divide-on-the-israel-hamas-war

And this was taken right after Oct 7th, so by now I'm sure the numbers are more lopsided after the 30k causalities in Gaza.

You might have a slight number advantage in this thread, but the majority concensus of Americans under 40 is that we are not interested in serving the Zionists anymore.

All our "greatest ally" did was make us poorer and displace millions of Islamic extremists into our country.

Problem is the Zionists know they will eventually lose America so they are bankrupting it and leaving it as a barren husk on their way out. They have dual citizenship and somewhere they can flee to, most of us are stuck here on a sinking ship.
historian
Agreed but I don't think that's the way the leaders of a Google think. They are radical Leftists and more than willing to censor opposing views and manipulate things to advantage themselves & other Leftists. In other words, they are typical fascists.

In their arrogance, I think some of them might have been willing to kill those employees if they thought they could get away with it. That might be pushing things but i don't think so. The ultra radical Leftists have repeatedly demonstrated their low regard for life.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Realitybites
Israel attacking Iran, Iraq, Syria tonight. An attempt to broaden the conflict before the election? Gold and oil up tomorrow, everything else down. Let's see what Iran's response to this is.
The_barBEARian
Realitybites said:

Israel attacking Iran, Iraq, Syria tonight. An attempt to broaden the conflict before the election? Gold and oil up tomorrow, everything else down. Let's see what Iran's response to this is.

I hope this finally opens some eyes around here.

These Zionists are psychopathic.

This could have ended w/o ANY Israeli causalities... now we have to pray no nuclear bombs go off while we sleep!

Here comes $10 gas and 20% interest rates.

The US needs to stay the hell out of this nightmare! It doesn't involve us!

Realitybites
Let's just hope that whatever the Iranians do is confined to Israel and we dont wake up tomorrow with a North American EMP detonation or decentralized grid attacks courtesy of the uniparty's open border. if we do, it was nice talking to you all, and the Amish won.
Redbrickbear
The_barBEARian said:

Realitybites said:

I hope this finally opens some eyes around here.

These Zionists are psychopathic.

While I don't like the media framing these guys as "right wing"

There are certainly some bad actors in the Israeli government who are rooting on the idea of starting a larger regional war…and having the USA fight that war for them.

Redbrickbear
muddybrazos
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Don't you know? It's all part of the secret plan of Zelensky and the globalists to convert the world to Judaism. This was the first step for the new Argentine President to see if he would be accepted into the World Jew Domination Club…

Or maybe it was a gift from the Argentine President to Zelensky as he attended his inauguration which happened to coincide with Hanukkah.

I dont *****foot around and piss my pants about taking a controversial position like you do.

If Trump was handing out Christian crosses to world leaders you would be going into fits of hysteria.
Oh boy, we got a ZOG reference. Stupidity isn't controversial, it's just stupid.
We do live under a ZOG though. Its not even disputalbe.
boognish_bear
ATL Bear
muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

We do live under a ZOG though. It's not even disputalbe.
The crazy index is way up right now.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

We do live under a ZOG though. It's not even disputalbe.
The crazy index is way up right now.

Good luck on your flight to Qatar lol
BearN
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

And this was taken right after Oct 7th, so by now I'm sure the numbers are more lopsided after the 30k causalities in Gaza.

You might have a slight number advantage in this thread, but the majority concensus of Americans under 40 is that we are not interested in serving the Zionists anymore.

All our "greatest ally" did was make us poorer and displace millions of Islamic extremists into our country.

Problem is the Zionists know they will eventually lose America so they are bankrupting it and leaving it as a barren husk on their way out. They have dual citizenship and somewhere they can flee to, most of us are stuck here on a sinking ship.

Israel didn't do that to our country, the leftists running our government did that. You sound like an unhinged anti-Semite blaming the Jews for America's problems. Disgusting.
BearN
muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

More unhinged anti-Semitic rhetoric. Disgusting.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Realitybites
The_barBEARian said:

Christians are being attacked and genocided in the Balkans, Ukraine(END THIS WAR NOW) Armenia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, hell now even in western Europe. Why does only Israel get all your unrequited loyalty?

There's a 70 year old dispensational blind spot in the evangelical church. Having forgotten the history of the church, they try to graft themselves onto the modern UN created state of Israel to appropriate some sort of historical anchor for the faith with no idea what Judaism actually teaches about Jesus. Part of this is the fault of the weak sauce skinny jeans and sweater vests that occupy most American pulpits.

Islam: God has no Son, Jesus was a prophet, you Christians are polythestic Kafir.

Judaism: Jesus was the illegitimate child of Mary and a Roman soldier who is currently being boiled in excrement in hell by Satan.

Take your pick. I choose "C", None of the Above.
boognish_bear
Realitybites
Apparently the Jews intend on sacrificing a Red Heifer this passover to purify the temple mount or something of the sort? I wonder how many Christians realize that the Jews are setting the table for the antichrist.
The_barBEARian
BearN said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Israel didn't do that to our country, the leftists running our government did that. You sound like an unhinged anti-Semite blaming the Jews for America's problems. Disgusting.

And you sound like a leftist. Disgusting *said in a weak effeminate voice*

Any criticism of a foreign government = racism.

You are part of the problem here sir. We should be able to criticize any foreign government.
The_barBEARian
BearN said:

muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

More unhinged anti-Semitic rhetoric. Disgusting.

More leftist behavior.

Acting like a female, crying racism and claiming criticism of Zionism is hate speech.

Disgusting.
Guy Noir
It appears the Israel response to Iran's missile attack was a pretty good choice. Israel hit a military post deep inside Iran that was close to some nuclear development area. The point was made by Israel that they could get to targets deep inside Iran. The pressure by USA to limit the response probably kept them from hitting a nuclear development facility.

I have heard the Iran attack of 300 missiles and drones, described as a limited attack. That was not a limited attack to me.
boognish_bear
nein51
Realitybites said:

Apparently the Jews intend on sacrificing a Red Heifer this passover to purify the temple mount or something of the sort? I wonder how many Christians realize that the Jews are setting the table for the antichrist.

Reading this board sometimes reminds me how sane I am…by comparison
Guy Noir
I agree. I did not really understand the post. It is too bad when a poster makes a post that he/she thinks is witty but the post is not really understandable.
boognish_bear
If I was paying nearly $90,000 a year and one of my kid's graduation ceremony was impacted by this I would be so pissed.

nein51
Guy Noir said:

I agree. I did not really understand the post. It is too bad when a poster makes a post the he/she thinks is witty but the post is not really understandable.

It makes no sense on numerous levels.

First and foremost, if you're a Christian who actually believes then there's no reason to lament the end of the world. In fact, you should welcome it.

Next, the entire post is nonsense.
BellCountyBear
nein51 said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree. I did not really understand the post. It is too bad when a poster makes a post the he/she thinks is witty but the post is not really understandable.

It makes no sense on numerous levels.

First and foremost, if you're a Christian who actually believes then there's no reason to lament the end of the world. In fact, you should welcome it.

Next, the entire post is nonsense.
I agree with this post 100%!
muddybrazos
nein51 said:

Realitybites said:

Reading this board sometimes reminds me how sane I am…by comparison
It might sound crazy but it's true.

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-gaza-hamas-temple-mount-islam-jews-jerusalem-red-heifers-jerusalem-religion-1886787

Holy War: Red Cows, Gaza and the End of the World

Messianic Jewish supporters believe the rebuilding of the temple, rather than being divisive, would fulfil Biblical prophecy to bring an era of peace with the temple as "a house of prayer for all nations." Christian backers, meanwhile, believe it would be an important step towards the Second Coming of Jesus and an apocalyptic last battle with the Antichrist.

"Our holy warriors who are fighting in Gaza are actually fighting for the building of the Temple," one Jewish prayer leader pronounced recently on a controversial visit to the believed site of two previous Jewish temples in Jerusalem.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
I wish they had asked them to explain their position

boognish_bear
First Page Last Page
Page 108 of 125

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.