Xi and China

2,436 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ron.reagan
It helps when you are a complete dog **** country like it was most of its existence. No one is out to get you
Porteroso
ron.reagan said:

It helps when you are a complete dog **** country like it was most of its existence. No one is out to get you

China is a complete dog**** country and has been for most of its existence?
Redbrickbear
Porteroso said:

ron.reagan said:

China is a complete dog**** country and has been for most of its existence?

That is about the level of analysis you would expect from Ron....

Of course the rest of us realize that China was one of the great civilizations of the world and the biggest world economic power until the early 1800s

[According to a study by economist Angus Maddison, China was the world's largest economy until 1820, accounting for an estimated 32.9% of global GDP.]

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL33534.html#:~:text=According%20to%20a%20study%20by,estimated%2032.9%25%20of%20global%20GDP.

Redbrickbear
LIB,MR BEARS
ron.reagan said:

Have you thought about making bumper stickers? They don't have to be factual, just catchy.
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

I remember when China was selling tanks, helicopters, and weapons to Omar al-Bashir of Sudan in exchange for mineral rights which helped his military kill hundreds of thousands in Darfur. China has always conducted an amoral foreign policy.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan
Redbrickbear in my head is an emo native american living in new mexico and hangs out at coffee shops that have the soviet hammer and sickle stickers plastered all over the walls. Never misses a chance to ***** about capitalism, the cia, and how the world would be such a better place without those damn colonials.
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear in my head is an emo native american living in new mexico and hangs out at coffee shops that have the soviet hammer and sickle stickers plastered all over the walls. Never misses a chance to ***** about capitalism….

I'm a White male Baptist Conservative from East Texas.

I don't think one single thing I have ever posted about modern China has been positive or in their favor.

And I certainly know I have never said anything positive about Marxism/communism.

Did you take your meds today little Ron?
Oldbear83
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear in my head is an emo native american living in new mexico and hangs out at coffee shops that have the soviet hammer and sickle stickers plastered all over the walls. Never misses a chance to ***** about capitalism, the cia, and how the world would be such a better place without those damn colonials.
Sorry, way too long for a bumper sticker, and it's not really catchy.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
FLBear5630
ron.reagan said:

He identifies as Native American... Other than that, dead on.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
LIB,MR BEARS said:

ron.reagan said:

Have you thought about making bumper stickers? They don't have to be factual, just catchy.
How about "Jackson Hole Ain't No $ h I t hole!" ?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
J.R.
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear in my head is an emo native american living in new mexico and hangs out at coffee shops that have the soviet hammer and sickle stickers plastered all over the walls. Never misses a chance to ***** about capitalism….

I don't think one single thing I have ever posted about modern China has been positive or in their favor.

And I certainly know I have never said anything positive about Marxism/communism.

Baptist Conservative from E. Texas explains a lot!
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

That potshot sounds like J.R. is an Atheist RINO from East New Jersey.
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

I bet it does...lol
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

You will only get a potshot from me if you are belligerent. yeah dumbass. Presbyterian (recovering Baptist ). Born in Dallas. Still live here , you moron! RINO my arse. You are a degenerate Trump loving MAGA/RWNJ. I think you have proven that. Hell , I'd go so far to say you are probably a good evangelical who supports Trump even though he does everything yall are against! Good try, idiot.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

You will only get a potshot from me if you are belligerent. yeah dumbass. Presbyterian (recovering Baptist ). Born in Dallas. Still live here , you moron! RINO my arse. You are a degenerate Trump loving MAGA/RWNJ. I think you have proven that. Hell , I'd go so far to say you are probably a good evangelical who supports Trump even though he does everything yall are against! Good try, idiot.
Nice pile of written excrement there, J.R.

Shows your character along with your level of effort to have a discussion.

You may have money, but boy howdy you are piss-poor in class.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

you know nothing about me, pal. Nothing.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

you know nothing about me, pal. Nothing.
Your posts tell us a lot about your standards and level of discourse, J.R.

A bit late to pretend different.
J.R.
you have the intellect of a 5th grader, good sir. Get out more.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Ahh J.R., once again you are falling back on personal insults. Yet somehow you are not the grade school malcontent?

Please.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Ahh J.R., once again you are falling back on personal insults. Yet somehow you are not the grade school malcontent?

Please.
ah, I believe you started this one calling me an Atheist whatever. not cool.
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Please.

You wanna talk about China (what this thread is for) or just keep fighting with other posters on here?
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Please.

Old Bears same tired tactic .

Insults people then plays the victim when folks get tired of it.
Malbec
Can you guys just hit the little arrow instead of the quotes when responding to this idiot so that those of us who have him blocked can fulfill our dreams of not having to see his keyboard sputum? Thank you in advance.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Please.
Wrong. I said your posts sounded like an Atheist from New Jersey. And that was after you popped off at someone else, implying an insult about their beliefs and culture.

If you cannot tell the difference between tweaking someone's posts and insulting the person, I find it hard to imagine you have had decent working conditions with your staff or contractors.
Oldbear83
Find a mirror before making that kind of shot.
KaiBear
Oldbear83 said:

Find one yourself that isn't already broken.

As you have been playing your same bizarre routine for years.
Oldbear83
KaiBear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Find one yourself that isn't already broken.

As you have been playing your same bizarre routine for years.
Kaibear, you are sometimes very wrong, but never in doubt.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.