Xi and China

2,439 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

you have the intellect of a 5th grader, good sir. Get out more.
Ahh J.R., once again you are falling back on personal insults. Yet somehow you are not the grade school malcontent?

Please.
ah, I believe you started this one calling me an Atheist whatever. not cool.
Wrong. I said your posts sounded like an Atheist from New Jersey. And that was after you popped off at someone else, implying an insult about their beliefs and culture.

If you cannot tell the difference between tweaking someone's posts and insulting the person, I find it hard to imagine you have had decent working conditions with your staff or contractors.
Atheist from New Jersey...you don't consider that an insult ? Actually a Presbyterian from Dallas. but, thanks
EatMoreSalmon
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Ahh J.R., once again you are falling back on personal insults. Yet somehow you are not the grade school malcontent?

Please.
Wrong. I said your posts sounded like an Atheist from New Jersey. And that was after you popped off at someone else, implying an insult about their beliefs and culture.

If you cannot tell the difference between tweaking someone's posts and insulting the person, I find it hard to imagine you have had decent working conditions with your staff or contractors.
Atheist from New Jersey...you don't consider that an insult ? Actually a Presbyterian from Dallas. but, thanks
At least you're not salsa from New York City.
J.R.
EatMoreSalmon said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Please.

At least you're not salsa from New York City.
true dat!
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Mitch Blood Green
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear in my head is an emo native american living in new mexico and hangs out at coffee shops that have the soviet hammer and sickle stickers plastered all over the walls. Never misses a chance to ***** about capitalism….

I'm a White male Baptist Conservative from East Texas.

I don't think one single thing I have ever posted about modern China has been positive or in their favor.

And I certainly know I have never said anything positive about Marxism/communism.

Did you take your meds today little Ron?

Me too. Carthage. Where you from?
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear in my head is an emo native american living in new mexico and hangs out at coffee shops that have the soviet hammer and sickle stickers plastered all over the walls. Never misses a chance to ***** about capitalism….

I'm a White male Baptist Conservative from East Texas.

I don't think one single thing I have ever posted about modern China has been positive or in their favor.

And I certainly know I have never said anything positive about Marxism/communism.

Did you take your meds today little Ron?
Baptist Conservative from E. Texas explains a lot!
That potshot sounds like J.R. is an Atheist RINO from East New Jersey.

I am. Mt Laurel. No Allah for me.
Redbrickbear

Redbrickbear
Sam Lowry
Redbrickbear said:

Why compete when it's easier to destroy?

American hegemonic mindset in a nutshell.
Redbrickbear
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.