Is Ted Cruz going down in flames?

2,948 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by J.R.
Vae Victis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't particularly like the guy, but I will hold my nose and vote for him.
One-Eyed Wheeler
The races seems to be close, according to the polls. Would be really bad if the Dems picked up a Senate seat from Texas.
Whiskey Pete
I'm voting for him
ABC BEAR
The smart money was on Beato last time...turned out to be the dumb money.
Kingdom Bear
ABC BEAR said:

That was before they let millions of Immicrats into Texas.
J.R.
I sure hopes he flames out. Horrible person. Any man who would let Trumps denigrate his wife and then kiss his arse is just despicable . Have some character, you meow.
Wangchung
Funny how some self-proclaimed conservatives never miss an opportunity to out themselves as anything but.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
KaiBear
J.R. said:

I sure hopes he flames out. Horrible person. Any man who would let Trumps denigrate his wife and then kiss his arse is just despicable . Have some character, you meow.

Come on JR

Not every republican is a 'horrible person'.

LOL

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is a poser. The internet is an amazing thing. You can be anything you want to be.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

IThe internet is an amazing thing. You can be anything you want to be.

I think JR is legit.

Though when he indicated 'his' bank routinely makes multi million dollar loans without their own appraisals and other aspects of due diligent I laughed out loud .

J.R.
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

Never said that, my good man. Cruz is nothing more than a hack and has no values or moral compass. Eff him. As I have mentioned. I fiscally conservative and more moderate on social issues.
J.R.
KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is legit.

Though when he indicated 'his' bank routinely makes multi million dollar loans without their own appraisals and other aspects of due diligent I laughed out loud .

damn right, we did. That is the business. Hell, when I have need some leverage, they were all up my arse.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

Never said that, my good man. Cruz is nothing more than a hack and has no values or moral compass. Eff him. As I have mentioned. I fiscally conservative and more moderate on social issues.
So instead of voting for Cruz and getting fiscal conservatism…you don't and let Democrats win and get the opposite of fiscal conservatism and pro leftist social issues?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is legit.

damn right, we did. That is the business. Hell, when I have need some leverage, they were all up my arse.
Thank God for the FDIC. Hopefully the little people at "your bank" at least got their money back.

Not doing due diligence on multi million dollar loans sounds like a very good reason for the Feds to investigate.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is legit.

Sorry JR

I simply don't believe any financial institution makes multi million dollar loans without doing their due diligence; especially appraisals.

I've done dozens of construction loans; 90% of them with the same lender. As the years went by he knew my finances as well as I did. Knew my wife and kids; socialized together ............

And he still did every single appraisal and required all kinds of proof of my assets on each transaction.

Heck I have even been a ' hard money' lender about 40 times. Usually for amounts less than 70k......and I still required appraisals and title insurance.

Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Dude, sounds like you've been drinking too much hatorade
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is a poser. The internet is an amazing thing. You can be anything you want to be.
And everything you're not
Whiskey Pete
KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is legit.

Friend of mine, about 3 years ago, purchased a $1.9M ranch in Texas. Bank gave him a $1,000,000 loan with no appraisal, no survey, no questions. Of course, he routinely runs huge amounts of money through that same bank too. He's already paid off the loan.
ron.reagan
Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is legit.

Friend of mine, about 3 years ago, purchased a $1.9M ranch in Texas. Bank gave him a $1,000,000 loan with no appraisal, no survey, no questions. Of course, he routinely runs huge amounts of money through that same bank too. He's already paid off the loan.
It becomes a lot more likely if they had access to another appraisal that just happened. But still very uncommon.
Whiskey Pete
ron.reagan said:

Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is legit.

It becomes a lot more likely if they had access to another appraisal that just happened. But still very uncommon.

Agree it's not common, but it happens more often than some people think.
KaiBear
Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is legit.

That's because your friend put down 900k; almost 50% down.
The bank had little to no risk.

But when you are talking about multi million dollar loans, few individuals have 50% down.

BTW I would never buy or sell land without an up-to-date survey. As old surveys are often messed up or just flat wrong.

ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

I think JR is legit.

That's because your friend put down 900k; almost 50% down.
The bank had little to no risk.

But when you are talking about multi million dollar loan, few individuals have 50% down.

LTV plays a role. Determining whether a risk is high or low requires consideration of multiple additional factors.

GrowlTowel
If Pretty Boy couldn't knock out Cruz in a mid-term while spending 3x the money, no way he loses in a presidential year.
Cobretti
ABC BEAR said:

my neighbor still has a beto sign in his window. probably forgot it was still there, just like beto.
boognish_bear
Porteroso
J.R. said:

No need to insult felines with the comparison. Cats are wonderful.
ABC BEAR
Cobretti said:

ABC BEAR said:

my neighbor still has a beto sign in his window. probably forgot it was still there, just like beto.
The sign probably keeps the light from coming in.
J.R.
Porteroso said:

J.R. said:

No need to insult felines with the comparison. Cats are wonderful.
ha. you are correct as a dude with a cat. Love them.
Johnny Bear
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Come on JR

LOL

So instead of voting for Cruz and getting fiscal conservatism…you don't and let Democrats win and get the opposite of fiscal conservatism and pro leftist social issues?

Junior is a lib who just doesn't want to admit it (like a lot of other libs as well).
boognish_bear
Whiskey Pete
boognish_bear said:

I don't think he's running things. Mainly because I don't think Obama ran things when he was in the first time. I think the Obama puppetmasters are still controlling the current liar-in-chief that's in the White House now.
boognish_bear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Surely the republican party can find a better male than Cruz. Texas deserves better.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Redbrickbear
Wangchung said:

Funny how some self-proclaimed conservatives never miss an opportunity to out themselves as anything but.

Lots of "principled conservatives" on this forum who always find a reason to vote against conservatives and endless complain about them while running cover for progressives

It almost like something dishonest is going on…
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

Maybe as a sitting Senator he has been informed how Ukraine is horribly corrupt, how the war is un-winnable, that this is a stupid proxy war, that is unpopular with real conservative voters, and it's an excuse of lobbyists to loot the American taxpayers….
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.