Biden voters look like fools yet again

8,157 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by 4th and Inches
Frank Galvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrowlTowel said:

Frank Galvin said:

GrowlTowel said:

Frank Galvin said:

GrowlTowel said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

As I thought. You got nothing.
LOL

Always amusing when mediocrities like you anoint themselves as the 'winner' of an Internet discussion.

Guess it's easier than going on a treadmill for an hour.

I won because you refused to play.

Again specific examples of words, acts, or policies that were unusually divisive. Do you have any or is it just unsupported opinion?

Hilarious how you feels entitled to make the rules on a free message board .

As if any amount of time spent or links provided would alter your attitude in the slightest.

Discussions where people just trade opinions with no basis aren't very interesting.

So you get to determine what constitutes a 'basis' ?

Would be 'interesting' to learn the basics of such an ego.

Suspect it's underwhelming.

You are a weird cat. And apparently an insecure one.

Asking what factual basis you have for supporting the idea that Obama was an unusually divisive president. What did he do that made people like him or dislike him more than the normal president? Divisive to me has an element of intentionality-you want to set up an us against them narrative. That never seemed like Obama to me.

If you disagree great. But usually discussion boards involve saying why you disagree.

The guy coined "Elections have consequences." Get real.
Incindiary stuff there, encouraging people to vote. Just awful
Dude, it was after the election when he was negotiating with the Republicans about his legislative agenda.

Come on Man.
Two things can be true. He says it during campaigns also. And if that is the worst example youcan come up waith as far as divisiveness-snowflake melting.
With all your experience in appellate courts, I find it odd that you consistently move the goal posts when arguing a point. You asked: "Asking what factual basis you have for supporting the idea that Obama was an unusually divisive president." A major data point was given - his political philosophy that shaped his entire presidency.

I didn't move the goalpost. I demonstrated that what caused the change in perception of race relations wasn't Obama, it was the Ferguson riots.

There is a difference in being divisive and presiding over a divided country. The data points are also at least some evidence that Obama the person actually reduced racial tensions.
whitetrash
Frank Galvin said:

GrowlTowel said:

Frank Galvin said:

GrowlTowel said:

Frank Galvin said:

GrowlTowel said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

Always amusing when mediocrities like you anoint themselves as the 'winner' of an Internet discussion.

Again specific examples of words, acts, or policies that were unusually divisive. Do you have any or is it just unsupported opinion?

As if any amount of time spent or links provided would alter your attitude in the slightest.

Discussions where people just trade opinions with no basis aren't very interesting.

Asking what factual basis you have for supporting the idea that Obama was an unusually divisive president. What did he do that made people like him or dislike him more than the normal president? Divisive to me has an element of intentionality-you want to set up an us against them narrative. That never seemed like Obama to me.

If you disagree great. But usually discussion boards involve saying why you disagree.

Dude, it was after the election when he was negotiating with the Republicans about his legislative agenda.

Come on Man.
Two things can be true. He says it during campaigns also. And if that is the worst example youcan come up waith as far as divisiveness-snowflake melting.
With all your experience in appellate courts, I find it odd that you consistently move the goal posts when arguing a point. You asked: "Asking what factual basis you have for supporting the idea that Obama was an unusually divisive president." A major data point was given - his political philosophy that shaped his entire presidency.

I didn't move the goalpost. I demonstrated that what caused the change in perception of race relations wasn't Obama, it was the Ferguson riots.

There is a difference in being divisive and presiding over a divided country. The data points are also at least some evidence that Obama the person actually reduced racial tensions.
When Ferguson happened, Obama's message was basically "burning, looting mobs good, police bad," or at best treated them as morally equivalent (as he often did with other issues that tore at the fabric of a moral society founded on Judeo-Christian principles). That may have placated his base that comprised a large chunk of the burning, looting mobs, but also emboldened them to conclude that any act of burning or looting in support of "racial justice" would be treated with impunity. Which was reinforced when the burning and looting during the Summer of St. George the Fentanyl-Laden was treated similarly.

I'll admit that outside of Ferguson, most events that happened during the Obama presidency caused plenty of rumblings but didn't immediately cause flashpoints. But Obama's policies were more like a steady 8 year diet of nothing but cheeseburgers, french fries, ho-hos, malt liquor and 2 packs of Marlboros a day. By the time you got to the end of it, America was obese with Type 2 diabetes, COPD, and high cholesterol. And oblivious how it got that way.
Frank Galvin
whitetrash said:

Frank Galvin said:

GrowlTowel said:

Frank Galvin said:

GrowlTowel said:

Frank Galvin said:

GrowlTowel said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

Come on Man.

When Ferguson happened, Obama's message was basically "burning, looting mobs good, police bad," or at best treated them as morally equivalent (as he often did with other issues that tore at the fabric of a moral society founded on Judeo-Christian principles). That may have placated his base that comprised a large chunk of the burning, looting mobs, but also emboldened them to conclude that any act of burning or looting in support of "racial justice" would be treated with impunity. Which was reinforced when the burning and looting during the Summer of St. George the Fentanyl-Laden was treated similarly.

I'll admit that outside of Ferguson, most events that happened during the Obama presidency caused plenty of rumblings but didn't immediately cause flashpoints. But Obama's policies were more like a steady 8 year diet of nothing but cheeseburgers, french fries, ho-hos, malt liquor and 2 packs of Marlboros a day. By the time you got to the end of it, America was obese with Type 2 diabetes, COPD, and high cholesterol. And oblivious how it got that way.

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.

What he actually said:

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2014/11/24/remarks-president-after-announcement-decision-grand-jury-ferguson-missou
ShooterTX
How can anyone truly vote for this pathetic moron?

He just reads the words they put in front of him, with absolutely no understanding at all. Who the hell is running this nation, because it certainly isn't this braindead idiot.
ShooterTX
Johnny Bear
ShooterTX said:

How can anyone truly vote for this pathetic moron?

He just reads the words they put in front of him, with absolutely no understanding at all. Who the hell is running this nation, because it certainly isn't this braindead idiot.

The guy isn't cognitively competent enough to be a Wal-Mart greeter, but being the leader of the free world is no problem?? What kind of a surreal clown world are we living in??
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

Foreign affairs disasters of the last 3+ years that would not have happened had Trump continued in office and projected strength internationally instead of weakness:

- Completely botched withdrawal from Afghanistan resulting in, among other things, the needless deaths of U.S. service personnel and over $80BB worth of military equipment and weaponry being lost.

- Russian invasion of Ukraine and all of the death, destruction, and additional $$billions spent that have happened and continue to happen.

- Looming legit threat of China forcibly "re-unifying" with Taiwan (likely a matter of when and not if).

- China flying a spy balloon across the country and over multiple sensitive military installations unimpeded until its mission had been completed.

- The worst single terrorist attack on Isreal in history by Iran's emboldened and fully funded proxies and the destruction and death of the war that has ensued with Americans still being included among the hostages that are continuing to be held.

- The first direct attack by an emboldened and thanks to Biden's idiotic energy policies newly funded Iran on Isreal is now threatening an even broader war in the Midfle East.

- All of this and more has us dangerously closer to the threshold of WWIII than we've been since the Cuban middle crises over 60 years ago.

Think about all the needless international suffering, destruction, additional $$ spent, and death that have happened over the last 3 plus years because of a stolen election. On the other hand, I'm sure it has all been worth it to the crazed TDS'ers out there to not have to be "traumatized" by mean tweets.

Still a few deranged zealots denying elections and democracy I see. I'd say never change but there is no need.
Agreed. It is amazing there are folks that still believe Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton had elections stolen from them.
Harrison Bergeron
Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

Obama's entire election strategy was built
on Identity Politics and building a coalition of grievance.

- Obamacare was divisive
- He authoritarian fiat of Title IX was divisive
- He laid the foundational of radical DEI in the bureaucracy
- His droning of American citizens was divisive

Mostly his tendency to insert the bully pulpit into local issues by playing the race card from fake news around the beer summit, michael brown, and trayvon

All extremely divisive.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1687/Race-Relations.aspx

Overall your take suffers from a huge doses of faulty assumptions and recency bias.

Obama's 2008 campaign was built on an economy that had just evaporated. That was by far and away the number one issue. His biggest hurdle was overcoming race concerns and he spent considerable time assuring America he was no radical. His 2012 campaign was all about class, not race. He painted Romney as the personification of corporate America and ran against that. But the thing about Obama is that both times he ran on optimism. "Yes we can" was his theme overall. So your first point about identity politics and grievance is just faulty memory.

Obamacare was a hard fought legislative battle that passed with 60 votes in the Senate. It was "divisive" in the same way the minimum wage act, allowing unions, trustbusting, the forty-hour workweek, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, establishing the income tax, reconstruction, civil rights legislation, and don't ask, don't tell were "divisive." That is just domestic policy. The decisions to enter WWI, to support the allies before Japan's attack, to support Korea and to fire MacArthur, to integrate the service, to bomb Cambodia, and to surge troops in Iraq after "misision accomplished' were all just as "divisive." In that context, I have a hard time seeing how Obama is more divisive that the Roosevelts, Wilson, Truman, Johnson, Nixon, Clinton or Bush (leaving aside Trump who is unique in his abiltiy to inspire passions of all types).

Particularly considering he scored two comfortable election victories. Add to that the fact that Obamacare, his signature achievement, is not nearly as divisive anymore. (https://www.kff.org/affordable-care-act/poll-finding/5-charts-about-public-opinion-on-the-affordable-care-act/)

Your next three are just far right talking points. The average American has zero view on the dear colleague letter (Baylor is uniquely attuned to it becuase of our football scandal) or droning. They have heard about DEI but almost no one attributes that to Obama.

Your last point is the most interesting and probably the most accurate. Its tough to hear opposing points of view and its even tougher to hear them from someone who holds power that you do not think should. So yes, Obama's lectures on race relations were not always well received. Sometimes the truth hurts to hear.

But your chart actually proves something different than you think.The main thing is that just like the stock market average is not an accurate indicator of the president's economic policies, what is measured here is not an accurate indicator of people's view of whether the president is causing or is appropriately handling race problems the respondent perceives.

Even if you don't accept that, the figures still do not support you. When Obama first campaigned in 2008, 29% of whites, and 37% of blacks and hispanics had a negative view of race relations in America. After Obama's second inaugaration in 2013, that number improved to 27% for whites, 33% for blacks and 36% for hispanics. That time period included the beer summit incident and the Trayvon Martin killing. Meaning that for four+ years America had no problem with Obama on race, it felt things were getting better under his watch.

Things went way off track in 2015 when 54% of whites, 48% of blacks and 52% of hispanics reported negative views of race relations. The answer is obvious. Following the MIchael Brown death we were watching race riots on tv-pretty easy to understand why people thought race relations were poor.

Two things though. First, Obama did not cause the race riots. Second, following the riots, the view of race relations by whites and hispanics improved again. By the time of the Trump-Clinton campaign 44% of whites and 45 % of hispanics had negative views. Still high but a material improvement following the riots. Thing were again improving

The same thing happened to Trump/. Following the George Floyd killing and riots 54% of whites (the same amount as after the Michael Brown killing and riots) and 63% of blacks (no separate hispanic measurment given) had a negative view of race relations. So by your own metric, Trump was at least as if not more divisive than Obama.

And that is not really fair. Sometimes it is events that divide people as opposed to the leadership that has to respond to those events. That applies to Obama and Trump. Their presidencies may have done more to reveal divides than to cause them. Obama at least demonstrated an ability to preside over improvement, We never saw that from Trump.
You're just posting far left talking points. The data is obvious. Race relations began to decline during Obama's term and never recovered. Part of that is the racist policies and actions that Obama launch and the division was exacerbated by the radical left's embrace of Burn Loot Murder. Obama tacitly supported divisive, local information despite what the far left talking points want to tell you. Rather than the usual far left talking points of BUT TRUMP look at post-Rodney King? It is called a bully pulpit for a reason.

The Democrats even bragged about using Identity Politics to elect Obama. I'm surprised you find this surprising:
https://www.persuasion.community/p/demography-is-not-destiny

Before Biden, Obama was the most divisive president in a long time and reversed a steady trend of improved race relations. No many episodes of The View will change reality.

Frank Galvin
Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

- Obamacare was divisive

Mostly his tendency to insert the bully pulpit into local issues by playing the race card from fake news around the beer summit, michael brown, and trayvon

All extremely divisive.

Overall your take suffers from a huge doses of faulty assumptions and recency bias.

Obama's 2008 campaign was built on an economy that had just evaporated. That was by far and away the number one issue. His biggest hurdle was overcoming race concerns and he spent considerable time assuring America he was no radical. His 2012 campaign was all about class, not race. He painted Romney as the personification of corporate America and ran against that. But the thing about Obama is that both times he ran on optimism. "Yes we can" was his theme overall. So your first point about identity politics and grievance is just faulty memory.

Obamacare was a hard fought legislative battle that passed with 60 votes in the Senate. It was "divisive" in the same way the minimum wage act, allowing unions, trustbusting, the forty-hour workweek, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, establishing the income tax, reconstruction, civil rights legislation, and don't ask, don't tell were "divisive." That is just domestic policy. The decisions to enter WWI, to support the allies before Japan's attack, to support Korea and to fire MacArthur, to integrate the service, to bomb Cambodia, and to surge troops in Iraq after "misision accomplished' were all just as "divisive." In that context, I have a hard time seeing how Obama is more divisive that the Roosevelts, Wilson, Truman, Johnson, Nixon, Clinton or Bush (leaving aside Trump who is unique in his abiltiy to inspire passions of all types).

Particularly considering he scored two comfortable election victories. Add to that the fact that Obamacare, his signature achievement, is not nearly as divisive anymore. (https://www.kff.org/affordable-care-act/poll-finding/5-charts-about-public-opinion-on-the-affordable-care-act/)

Your next three are just far right talking points. The average American has zero view on the dear colleague letter (Baylor is uniquely attuned to it becuase of our football scandal) or droning. They have heard about DEI but almost no one attributes that to Obama.

Your last point is the most interesting and probably the most accurate. Its tough to hear opposing points of view and its even tougher to hear them from someone who holds power that you do not think should. So yes, Obama's lectures on race relations were not always well received. Sometimes the truth hurts to hear.

But your chart actually proves something different than you think.The main thing is that just like the stock market average is not an accurate indicator of the president's economic policies, what is measured here is not an accurate indicator of people's view of whether the president is causing or is appropriately handling race problems the respondent perceives.

Even if you don't accept that, the figures still do not support you. When Obama first campaigned in 2008, 29% of whites, and 37% of blacks and hispanics had a negative view of race relations in America. After Obama's second inaugaration in 2013, that number improved to 27% for whites, 33% for blacks and 36% for hispanics. That time period included the beer summit incident and the Trayvon Martin killing. Meaning that for four+ years America had no problem with Obama on race, it felt things were getting better under his watch.

Things went way off track in 2015 when 54% of whites, 48% of blacks and 52% of hispanics reported negative views of race relations. The answer is obvious. Following the MIchael Brown death we were watching race riots on tv-pretty easy to understand why people thought race relations were poor.

Two things though. First, Obama did not cause the race riots. Second, following the riots, the view of race relations by whites and hispanics improved again. By the time of the Trump-Clinton campaign 44% of whites and 45 % of hispanics had negative views. Still high but a material improvement following the riots. Thing were again improving

The same thing happened to Trump/. Following the George Floyd killing and riots 54% of whites (the same amount as after the Michael Brown killing and riots) and 63% of blacks (no separate hispanic measurment given) had a negative view of race relations. So by your own metric, Trump was at least as if not more divisive than Obama.

And that is not really fair. Sometimes it is events that divide people as opposed to the leadership that has to respond to those events. That applies to Obama and Trump. Their presidencies may have done more to reveal divides than to cause them. Obama at least demonstrated an ability to preside over improvement, We never saw that from Trump.
You're just posting far left talking points. The data is obvious. Race relations began to decline during Obama's term and never recovered. Part of that is the racist policies and actions that Obama launch and the division was exacerbated by the radical left's embrace of Burn Loot Murder. Obama tacitly supported divisive, local information despite what the far left talking points want to tell you. Rather than the usual far left talking points of BUT TRUMP look at post-Rodney King? It is called a bully pulpit for a reason.

The Democrats even bragged about using Identity Politics to elect Obama. I'm surprised you find this surprising:

Before Biden, Obama was the most divisive president in a long time and reversed a steady trend of improved race relations. No many episodes of The View will change reality.

The data pretty clearly showed that race relations began to decline in Obama's second term. When it happened, it happened dramatically. Sayijng the decline reflected teh Michael Brown riots rather than some Obama executive action that no one ever heard of isn't a left talking point. It is the obvious truth.

Or do you have some other explanation for why perceptions of race relations improved over Obama's first term, fell off a cliff at the time of the Michael Brown riots and then improved some afterwards? Because that is what the chart shows.
KaiBear
I do recall the slaughter of 4 Dallas police officers shortly after a particularly divisive Obama speech.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
KaiBear said:

I do recall the slaughter of 4 Dallas police officers shortly after a particularly divisive Obama speech.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html

Actually, there were five.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html

Actually, there were five.

Thank you for the correction.

No protests, no looting or burning .

No congressional investigations, no attorneys playing word games.

Just the grieving families of brave men , killed attempting to protect others.

Barrack Hussein Obama……….peacemaker.
STxBear81
I laugh at those who think Biden is competent. Obama is running the show. I assume with Soros funding. How else can you or I explain the crsp show country we live in slowly evolving into a new world without the current constitution. It may bring about a civil war among those who care enough. Others will be on their phones watching or at the store eating little Debbie's
KaiBear
STxBear81 said:

I laugh at those who think Biden is competent. Obama is running the show. I assume with Soros funding. How else can you or I explain the crsp show country we live in slowly evolving into a new world without the current constitution. It may bring about a civil war among those who care enough. Others will be on their phones watching or at the store eating little Debbie's

No civil war.

The FBI and DOJ have successfully intimidated the masses .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
STxBear81 said:

Apparently HALF of the country is willingly going to vote for a man in the advanced stages of Dementia. That speaks much more about the cognitive issues of the electorate than it does old man Biden. His handlers keep whispering in his ear that he is Superman and he believes them. We may very well now be the stupidest country on the planet per capita.

On a side note, why did little white girl Little Debbie get to stay on the grocery shelves but Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima get the boot? Just curious.

-- Barack Obama
historian
Barrack Hussein Obama = the most racist president since Woodrow Wilson
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
More on FBI & DoJ corruption:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/2976032/justice-department-139-million-settlement-larry-nassar-victims/

Some belated justice after years of negligence by those whose job was to prevent this kind of thing.
KaiBear
historian said:

True or not ; I wonder how much longer one will be allowed to criticize a Democrat president.

Guessing 3-5 years.
Harrison Bergeron
Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

- Obamacare was divisive

All extremely divisive.

The data pretty clearly showed that race relations began to decline in Obama's second term. When it happened, it happened dramatically. Sayijng the decline reflected teh Michael Brown riots rather than some Obama executive action that no one ever heard of isn't a left talking point. It is the obvious truth.

Or do you have some other explanation for why perceptions of race relations improved over Obama's first term, fell off a cliff at the time of the Michael Brown riots and then improved some afterwards? Because that is what the chart shows.
I thought the twice-mentioned Bully Pulpit was reasonably clear.

Obama's first public act in office was given credibility to the Juicy Smollet story of the idiotic Harvard professor. He just continued to double down on disinformation by playing into the Burn Loot Murder disinformation and the Trayvon Martin case. He easily could have de-escalated the situations but chose to pour gasoline on the fake fires because he always has been a himbo tool of the radical left. So just like the Obama III administration, his radical left activists in the DOJ launched "civil rights" violations and put a record number of police departments under federal review despite knowing the Burn Loot Murder narrative is based on a complete lie (the data is clear unarmed blacks are not killed at higher rates than unarmed whites).

Are you really so tribal not to remember some of the most divisive messaging by Obama:
  • Calling opponents of same-sex marriage "bigots"
  • Calling Pro Lifers launching a "War on Women"
  • Calling those opposed to illegal immigration "racsits"
  • Calling the GOP the "enemy"

Have you forgotton:
  • "And it's not surprising then they get bitter,they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain thei frustrations."
  • "You did not build that"

I would challenge you to find anything as hateful and divisive ushered by any U.S. President before him. This kind of tribalistic, hateful language set the stage for Obama III's weird Triumph of the Will speech, where China Joe called anyone that disagreed with him ultrafascists.

Lets you forgot Obama's policies:
- Weaponizing the IRS to target political opponents
- Weaponizing the DOJ to target journalists

Turn off The View and open your eyes. Until Obama III, Obama I and II was the most divisive administration since Lincoln. It is just the usual extremist leftist lack of self-awareness thinking that divisive means "disagreeing with me."
historian
Unfortunately that is a legitimate question
KaiBear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

- Obamacare was divisive

All extremely divisive.

Obama's first public act in office was given credibility to the Juicy Smollet story of the idiotic Harvard professor. He just continued to double down on disinformation by playing into the Burn Loot Murder disinformation and the Trayvon Martin case. He easily could have de-escalated the situations but chose to pour gasoline on the fake fires because he always has been a himbo tool of the radical left. So just like the Obama III administration, his radical left activists in the DOJ launched "civil rights" violations and put a record number of police departments under federal review despite knowing the Burn Loot Murder narrative is based on a complete lie (the data is clear unarmed blacks are not killed at higher rates than unarmed whites).

Are you really so tribal not to remember some of the most divisive messaging by Obama:

Have you forgotton:
  • "And it's not surprising then they get bitter,they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain thei frustrations."

I would challenge you to find anything as hateful and divisive ushered by any U.S. President before him. This kind of tribalistic, hateful language set the stage for Obama III's weird Triumph of the Will speech, where China Joe called anyone that disagreed with him ultrafascists.

Turn off The View and open your eyes. Until Obama III, Obama I and II was the most divisive administration since Lincoln. It is just the usual extremist leftist lack of self-awareness thinking that divisive means "disagreeing with me."

Post of the Month

Unfortunately the facts you present are unlikely to change the attitude of a life long leftist Democrat..

STxBear81
How is this even tolerated or allowed to become true ? Why do we or would we allow it. So dumb
Johnny Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

STxBear81 said:

Apparently HALF of the country is willingly going to vote for a man in the advanced stages of Dementia. That speaks much more about the cognitive issues of the electorate than it does old man Biden. His handlers keep whispering in his ear that he is Superman and he believes them. We may very well now be the stupidest country on the planet per capita.

There was good reason for why the founding fathers never intended for just any idiot or moron who happened to be 18 years old or older to have the right to vote - and as time goes on, sadly we are more and more finding out why.
Whiskey Pete
Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

- Obamacare was divisive

All extremely divisive.

Have you forgotton:

I'll add, regarding Biden, Obama's VP - The Bitler speech with the red background, he attacked Trump supporters by calling them a threat to democracy. That they have extreme ideology that threatens America. It's not surprising though, he did come from the Obama administration's school of "White Christian males are the biggest threat to our country".

I could be wrong, but I can't recall if/when Trump ever verbally attacked ordinary voting Americans who supported an opposing candidate. He most certainly didn't call them racists or bigots or deplorables.
Frank Galvin
KaiBear said:

historian said:

True or not ; I wonder how much longer one will be allowed to criticize a Democrat president.

Guessing 3-5 years.
Its actually zero. Yesterday the governor of Texas said people should be jailed for critcizing Biden's policy in the Israel-Hamas war.
KaiBear
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Guessing 3-5 years.
Its actually zero. Yesterday the governor of Texas said people should be jailed for critcizing Biden's policy in the Israel-Hamas war.

Let us know when the Texas AG runs for re election on the pledge to ' Get Biden' then tailor makes adjustments to the law in order to prosecute him.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Guessing 3-5 years.

Let us know when the Texas AG runs for re election on the pledge to ' Get Biden' then tailor makes adjustments to the law in order to prosecute him.

Ken Paxton may very well do it. I think he is every bit as corrupt as Alvin Bragg. He is on his "vendetta tour" right now, with an assist from Greg Abbott.

-- Barack Obama
Frank Galvin
Whiskey Pete said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

- Obamacare was divisive

All extremely divisive.

Have you forgotton:

I'll add, regarding Biden, Obama's VP - The Bitler speech with the red background, he attacked Trump supporters by calling them a threat to democracy. That they have extreme ideology that threatens America. It's not surprising though, he did come from the Obama administration's school of "White Christian males are the biggest threat to our country".

I could be wrong, but I can't recall if/when Trump ever verbally attacked ordinary voting Americans who supported an opposing candidate. He most certainly didn't call them racists or bigots or deplorables.
You have got to be kidding. Trump has built his entire political career on insulting people. It is about the only thing he does well. Thankfully people keep track of these sort of things:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/19/upshot/trump-complete-insult-list.html
Harrison Bergeron
Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

- Obamacare was divisive

All extremely divisive.

Have you forgotton:

You have got to be kidding. Trump has built his entire politicsl career on insulting people. It is about the only hting he does well. Thankfully people keep track of these sort of things:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/19/upshot/trump-complete-insult-list.html
Reading comprehension is helpful in these discussions.
Whiskey Pete
Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

- Obamacare was divisive

All extremely divisive.

Have you forgotton:

You have got to be kidding. Trump has built his entire politicsl career on insulting people. It is about the only hting he does well. Thankfully people keep track of these sort of things:

Never said he wasn't insulting, but he never went on stage, made a speech and called Americans who didn't vote for him a threat to democracy or a danger to America.

Calling out individuals or companies or organizations or other politicians is vastly different than labeling white conservative males as the main threat to America, concerned parents as terrorists, etc...

You can't deny that Obama was divisive, Biden's been extra divisive and Trump's been divisive in his own right.

Democrats and liberals have taken divisiveness to a whole new level.
Frank Galvin
Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

- Obamacare was divisive

All extremely divisive.

Have you forgotton:

Never said he wasn't insulting, but he never went on stage, made a speech and called Americans who didn't vote for him a threat to democracy or a danger to America.

Calling out individuals or companies or organizations or other politicians is vastly different than labeling white conservative males as the main threat to America, concerned parents as terrorists, etc...

You can't deny that Obama was divisive, Biden's been extra divisive and Trump's been divisive in his own right.

Every president other than Washington was "divisive." I can and have denied that Obama was unusually divisive. nYou are free to have your. own incorrect oopinion about that.

I don't think Biden is unusually divisive because no one listens to him.

The last thing is the most important becuase it reveals the most fundamental problem with America today. You say Trump did not insult "ordinary Americans" for voting for the other party. Who do you think "Democrats" are? They are not just Democratic elected officials or party poobahs. They are millions of "ordinary Americans." And he spends 90% of his time insulting them.

Why? This runs both ways-no one considers memebers of the other party to be ordinary Americans anymore.
GrowlTowel
Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Examples?

Your previous comment .

Typical entitlement.

LOL

- Obamacare was divisive

All extremely divisive.

Have you forgotton:

Every president other than Washington was "divisive." I can and have denied that Obama was unusually divisive. nYou are free to have your. own incorrect oopinion about that.

I don't think Biden is unusually divisive because no one listens to him.

The last thing is the most important becuase it reveals the most fundamental problem with America today. You say Trump did not insult "ordinary Americans" for voting for the other party. Who do you think "Democrats" are? They are not just Democratic elected officials or party poobahs. They are millions of "ordinary Americans." And he spends 90% of his time insulting them.

Why? This runs both ways-no one considers memebers of the other party to be ordinary Americans anymore.
Get back to us when he calls 1/3 of Biden voters deplorable. Until then, keep pointing at the left.
Frank Galvin
How about 100%?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-anybody-who-votes-democrat-now-crazy-n922361

GrowlTowel
Frank Galvin said:

How about 100%?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-anybody-who-votes-democrat-now-crazy-n922361

Nope. Try again. And this time maybe get a few racist statements in like "When Republicans win, another black church burns" or "you ain't black."

Long, long way to go friend.
Porteroso
Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Fre3dombear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

- We have the highest inflation in the recorded history
- Crime is at its highest rate since maybe 70s - declining from an all-time high is not a good thing
- Afghanistan itself was a disaster but also gave our enemies key assets and re-enslaved millions of Afghani women
- Russia was cowed during Trump but attacked Ukraine during Obama and Obama II ... what's different
- Trump signed historic peace deals in the Middle East while Biden funded the Hams terror attack

This does not even get into the illegal alien crisis.
This does not even get into the radical, divisive, racial policies pushed by Biden.
This doe not even get into the radical, divisive, troon ideology pushed by Biden

Most important, Biden is the most authoritarian president we have had since FDR - expanding imperial-style executive order well beyond constitutionality while concurrently actively ignoring SCOTUS.

Hard to argue he's not the worst president maybe in modern history.

Obama I was a close second
Obama was the most divisive president since obviously Lincoln. He really turned the clock back 100 years with his radical racism. Obama II might have been "hold my beer."

Obama wasn't divisive at all other than being the wrong skin color.

None of you will admit that so it's barely worth saying.

But for the life of me I have no idea how people don't recognize Trump as the most divisive President in centuries. Certainly no President in my lifetime was both so idolized and so hated.

Yeah it's not close. Obama maybe gave voice to the sentiment that long standing racism needed to get out in the open and dealt with. Of course the societal pendulum swung a little to hard that way but it always does.

Obama could be fairly criticized for several things but he was not the racist this forum says he was. I've read several zealots claim he is the most racist President we've ever had. Kids just throwing words around.
historian
Serious question: How many democrats were prosecuted under Trump for exercising their First Amendment rights? Foe many times was Barack Hussein Obama or Hillary Clinton l brought to trial for criminal behavior even they there were plenty of legitimate reasons to do so (Obama's giving illegal guns to the cartels, Hillary's emails, etc)? For what duration of the 2020 campaign was Biden in a courtroom facing jail time for any kind of offense real or imagined?

We all know the answers. Pres. Trump & his administration never did any of that and there was none of the blatant election tampering that is blatantly taking place daily in NYC & elsewhere. Most I've not all J6 trials ard political. This is even more so of the prosecutions of Trump: corrupt judges& prosecutors, jury rigging, bogus charges, etc.

None of these prosecutions of Trump can be taken seriously unless Obama, the Clinton's, & Biden ard first investigated & prosecuted. The U.S. has become a banana republic & the fascists are doing irreparable damage to the justice system & to our liberties.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.