Trump wants aid to Ukraine

3,639 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by whiterock
ron.reagan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now, as I predicted, Trump is on the Ukraine aid band wagon, who are the rest of you communist sympathizers going to vote for? Are you all voting for RFK?
Fre3dombear
ron.reagan said:

Now, as I predicted, Trump is on the Ukraine aid band wagon, who are the rest of you communist sympathizers going to vote for? Are you all voting for RFK?

If trump were president instead yo boy mush brain there's be no Ukraine war, 1,000,000 people undead and you'd all have a little More money and comfort

Committed to the cause though are some people. Even if nihilistic.
Sam Lowry
Communist sympathizers will vote for Biden while the fascists vote for Trump. I'll take none of the above.
ron.reagan
Fre3dombear said:

ron.reagan said:

If trump were president instead yo boy mush brain there's be no Ukraine war, 1,000,000 people undead and you'd all have a little More money and comfort

Committed to the cause though are some people. Even if nihilistic.
Trump the necromancer
KaiBear
Sam Lowry said:

Communist sympathizers will vote for Biden while the fascists vote for Trump. I'll take none of the above.

Which leaves you free to criticize the occupant of the White House regardless who it is.

Guess that is a clever approach regarding this free message board; but it won't aid your grandchildren much.

Fre3dombear
Fascists. Lmao
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Are you under the impression that Russia is a communist state?

It's not 1975 anymore
fubar
ron.reagan said:

Putin's check must've not cleared.
KaiBear
fubar said:

ron.reagan said:

Do you really believe all the RUSSIA fiction ?

Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Sam Lowry said:

DEBUNKED
ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

It's not 1975 anymore
Ok, Obama
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

It's not 1975 anymore
Ok, Obama

Of all the dumb things Obama said…this was not one of them.

The USSR is long gone.

Why are you still pining away for the Cold War?

It ended 35 years ago

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War

ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

It's not 1975 anymore
Ok, Obama

The USSR is long gone.

It ended 35 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss
fubar
KaiBear said:

fubar said:

ron.reagan said:

I can't figure out why else TRUMP would want to spend money for a war that he says will end on January 21, 2025.
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

It's not 1975 anymore
Ok, Obama

The USSR is long gone.

It ended 35 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss

You seem to be the one who is missing the Soviets real real bad.

Was your life just better in the 80s and you are trying to relive your youth?

What's the reason?
Doc Holliday
ron.reagan
Doc Holliday said:

KaiBear
fubar said:

KaiBear said:

fubar said:

ron.reagan said:

I can't figure out why else TRUMP would want to spend money for a war that he says will end on January 21, 2025.

You are far too intelligent for such a silly conclusion.
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

Like often with your posts I don't get it…

Trump is waving what looks to be a Vietnamese flag on a trip to Vietnam with actual Vietnamese people.

Not waving a foreign flag in our Congress after a vote to loot the American tax payers and give a foreign country $90 billion

Is this supposed to be a clever post?
BaylorGuy314
I'm against it no matter the party. We have spent $1000 for every US man woman and child so far and it's growing. We have spent the same as 33% of our own annual military budget so far. Make it stop.
ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

Trump is waving what looks to be a Vietnamese flag on a trip to Vietnam with actual Vietnamese people.

Not waving a foreign flag in our Congress after a vote to loot the American tax payers and give a foreign country $90 billion

Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

Again I don't get it….

Is that not a Vietnamese flag?

Is he not in Vietnam?

How is this relevant to the disgusting display we saw today at our Capitol?
ron.reagan
Lindsey thanking Trump for being the reason Ukraine got the aid:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

Lindsey thanking Trump for being the reason Ukraine got the aid:

Not overly excited about sending money to Ukraine at this point, Ronnie, whether it is being pushed by Biden or Trump. The other NATO countries need to step it up. It is the inaction on securing our southern border that really pisses me off. There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
KaiBear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Which leaves you free to criticize the occupant of the White House regardless who it is.

Guess that is a clever approach regarding this free message board; but it won't aid your grandchildren much.

Voting for Trump never stopped me from criticizing him. I'm willing to admit I was wrong about him.
KaiBear
Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm willing to admit I was wrong about him.

Strongly dislike Trump as well.

But now it s either a dementia case with a desire to get the US in still another war or an egomaniac who has a track record of avoiding war.

Redbrickbear
BaylorGuy314
I'm curious if we sent a bill to every house for $1000 per resident what the general reaction would be by the public towards funding Ukraine.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sympathetic to the humanitarian causes but if we don't want Russia in Ukraine, stop funding via proxy. I dont understand the point. Go over there, stand on the border, and tell Putin we won't step one foot in Russia but every toe he puts on Ukrainian soil will be cut off.

Stop *****footing around.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Redbrickbear said:

This is what assimilation looks like. I am sure she knows better than most about the massive corruption in Ukraine.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
BaylorGuy314 said:

I'm curious if we spent a bill to every house for $1000 per resident what the general reaction would be by the public towards funding Ukraine.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sympathetic to the humanitarian causes but if we don't want Russia in Ukraine, stop funding via proxy. I dont understand the point. Go over there, stand on the border, and tell Putin we won't step one foot in Russia but every toe he puts on Ukrainian soil will be cut off.

Stop *****footing around.
Part of the general problem is the average moron does not understand that all this crap actually affects their pocketbook. Most think there is a magical money machine that just prints dollars with zero impact on the economy or the country. Just like how they were smart to take out income tax from people's paychecks vs. having them write a monthly check.
whiterock
KaiBear said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

Sam Lowry said:

But now it s either a dementia case with a desire to get the US in still another war or an egomaniac who has a track record of avoiding war.

LOL it's Door #3: it's patently obvious that it would be a major setback for the USA if Russia were to roll up a win in Ukraine. (Which is definitely the case, no matter how hard you work to ignore it.)

It's also bad politics to be saddled with a big loss….
BaylorGuy314
whiterock said:

KaiBear said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

Sam Lowry said:

LOL it's Door #3: it's patently obvious that it would be a major setback for the USA if Russia were to roll up a win in Ukraine. (Which is definitely the case, no matter how hard you work to ignore it.)

This is my exact point. Ukraine cannot win this conflict. We are spending money in Ukraine because it creates Russian citizen dissent towards Putin and puts them in a bad financial situation. Of course, it puts us in a bad financial situation as well but our taxpayers don't seem to care. And our administration can say we are trying to help the Ukrainians instead of saying they got us into a war.

Ultimately, if we don't want Russia to win, then we need to physically be there at the border. It won't cost much more to do it than we're spending now but it won't be popular. If we think Russia is gonna win anyways then stop spending money. Help the citizens get out, give humanitarian aid, and be done.
Porteroso
Fre3dombear said:

Fascists. Lmao

Is your ass off because you think you are not a fascist?
Sam Lowry
BaylorGuy314 said:

whiterock said:

KaiBear said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

Sam Lowry said:

We are spending money in Ukraine because it creates Russian citizen dissent towards Putin and puts them in a bad financial situation.
Or so we thought.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.