Culture and Society 2024

19,642 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Redbrickbear
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Frank Galvin said:

Jack Bauer said:

GrowlTowel said:

Jack Bauer said:

Attention St Paul, Minnesota- you are f'd

Interesting. According to the last Census, females only make up 50.5% of St. Paul's population.

Isn't our strength in our diversity?

Something is missing...something with a Y.

For almost 200 years, almost every town council and every ruling body in the country was exclusively white male.

This whole thread is a lament that it changed. SAD!
cowboycwr
Redbrickbear said:

We are a broken broken nation

Yup.

They need to be put to death. Just sick.
KaiBear
cowboycwr said:

Redbrickbear said:

We are a broken broken nation

Yup.

They need to be put to death. Just sick.

Public executions had their purpose.
Redbrickbear
Frank Galvin said:

Jack Bauer said:

GrowlTowel said:

Jack Bauer said:

Attention St Paul, Minnesota- you are f'd

Interesting. According to the last Census, females only make up 50.5% of St. Paul's population.

Isn't our strength in our diversity?

Something is missing...something with a Y.

For almost 200 years, almost every town council and every ruling body in the country was exclusively white male.

This whole thread is a lament that it changed. SAD!

And in that time frame America went from a small collection of under populated and poor colonies hugging the Atlantic coast to a world super power that spans an entire Continent and has been to the moon.

Maybe White men can accomplish amazing feats that others can only dream of?

More than half of all the Earth's GDP is produced in just 3 regions

Two of them populated by evil whitey…one by East Asian peoples.

Redbrickbear
Frank Galvin
Redbrickbear said:

]

Going with straight up racism I see.
Redbrickbear
Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

Only if you think giving white people any praise is "racism"
KaiBear
Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

Begun by Hollywood in the 70's, accelerated by Obama, and brought to full flower by the Biden puppet masters…….

whites are now only allowed to consider themselves in negative terms.

The only ethnic group shackled with such a demand.

Frank Galvin
That is not what you said.

The quoted sentence says white men can do things others cannot. Name one worthwhile thing a white man can do that a black man or Asian man cannot do.
Frank Galvin
KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

Begun by Hollywood in the 70's, accelerated by Obama, and brought to full flower by the Biden puppet masters…….

The poor persecuted white man. What a bunch of bs. It is the root of the Trump phenomenon and it is almost purely racial. It also defies logic.

After having every conceivable advantage for centuries, you are offended when someone points out you have had every conceivable advantage for centuries. Trailer trash mentality.
Redbrickbear
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

After having every conceivable advantage for centuries, you are offended when someone points out you have had every conceivable advantage for centuries. Trailer trash mentality.

What advantages did Europeans have living inside a resource poor continent with horrible winters and low crop yields for millennia?

Yet they still created a great civilization and explored the world.

Pretty impressive over all
Frank Galvin
Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

What advantages did Europeans have living inside a resource poor continent with horrible winters and low crop yields for millennia?

I was referring to North America. More mortally you did not answer the question about your quote: what can the Caucasian do that that blacks or Asians cannot?
KaiBear
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

The poor persecuted white man. What a bunch of bs. It is the root of the Trump phenomenon and it is almost purely racial. It also defies logic.

You insist on combining ignorance of the historical record with personal arrogance.

It doesn't sell.

A. The white man has not remotely had 'every conceivable advantage for centuries '. Not in North America and certainly not in Europe.
B. The white man has established a record of achievements they have every reason to be proud of. As do most other races and cultures.
C. Trump does not represent the views of the majority of white Americans. Not that his views are particularly bad ( look at his record, not MSN sound bites ) but rather because his persona is grotesquely offensive.
D. Back in high school in Dallas Texas during the busing phenomenon; I learned first hand that whites don't own a monopoly involving bigotry. Blacks were at least as racist as any whites.
E. Hiring and working exclusively with Hispanics on a west Texas farm for many years also provided clues to the realities of racial relationships in the United States. One of which was that Hispanics despised blacks and would quit rather than work with them. Another was that Hispanics preferred working for a white owner than another Hispanic for the simple reason the white owner was far less likely to cheat him.
F. Finally after decades of residential construction I learned that Hispanics consider themselves far superior to whites or anyone else when it came to physical work. Be it drywall installation, concrete pouring, roofing , or any other aspect of hard work.

Guess what ?

Hispanics are superior.

Now do I expect any of this to resonate with your mindset ?

Of course not. You have a vaunted college degree from an exclusive private school. Real world realities are unlikely to ever touch you.
Jack Bauer
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

"Points out" meaning mandatory DEI white shame programs in schools, government and corporations and minority only spaces (re-segregation).

Redbrickbear
Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

I was referring to North America. More mortally you did not answer the question about your quote: what can the Caucasian do that that blacks or Asians cannot?

1. Honestly, I'm not sure why you think white people have had it easy in North America. They have had to struggle and work to settle a hostile continent and build successful nations from nothing.

2. So far? Going to the Moon. I will concede the point once someone else accomplishes the feat
4th and Inches
KaiBear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

You insist on combining ignorance of the historical record with personal arrogance.

It doesn't sell.

A. The white man has not remotely had 'every conceivable advantage for centuries '. Not in North America and certainly not in Europe.
B. The white man has established a record of achievements they have every reason to be proud of. As do most other races and cultures.
C. Trump does not represent the views of the majority of white Americans. Not that his views are particularly bad ( look at his record, not MSN sound bites ) but rather because his persona is grotesquely offensive.
D. Back in high school in Dallas Texas during the busing phenomenon; I learned first hand that whites don't own a monopoly involving bigotry. Blacks were at least as racist as any whites.
E. Hiring and working exclusively with Hispanics on a west Texas farm for many years also provided clues to the realities of racial relationships in the United States. One of which was that Hispanics despised blacks and would quit rather than work with them. Another was that Hispanics preferred working for a white owner than another Hispanic for the simple reason the white owner was far less likely to cheat him.
F. Finally after decades of residential construction I learned that Hispanics consider themselves far superior to whites or anyone else when it came to physical work. Be it drywall installation, concrete pouring, roofing , or any other aspect of hard work.

Guess what ?

They are superior.

Now do I expect any of this to resonate with your mindset ?

Of course not. You have a vaunted college degree from an exclusive private school. Real world realities are unlikely to ever touch you.
alot of truth
Jack Bauer
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

Poor white man losing his job for simply criticizing DEI...

GrowlTowel
Frank Galvin said:

That is not what you said.

The quoted sentence says white men can do things others cannot. Name one worthwhile thing a white man can do that a black man or Asian man cannot do.

Snow ski?
Swim?
Jack Bauer
If you want to work UW Health and are white, you need to admit you are racist. Seems fair.

Jack Bauer
Johns Hopkins

Harrison Bergeron
Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

Not sell their neighbors into slavery?
KaiBear
Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Frank Galvin said:

Redbrickbear said:

]

Poor white man losing his job for simply criticizing DEI...

Son #2 was recently informed that a promised promotion was canceled because he is a white, straight male.

And the company has decided that 80% of all hires and promotions will go to non whites.

To the corporation's 'credit'…….they have openly made this discrimination policy perfectly clear throughout all of their offices.
Jack Bauer
at Abilene Christian!!!

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer said:

If you want to work UW Health and are white, you need to admit you are racist. Seems fair.

Are we allowed to go "out of our comfort zone" to talk about race? Does it work both ways?

KaiBear
A. Imagine the national outrage if the driver was black and the mob consisted of white men.

B. The national media would play the tape for weeks while demanding the president of the United States send in the FBI to make arrests.

C. Members of such a mob would be charged with a hate crime.

D. Amazingly no one will take such actions in this particular situation.

E. And no one is surprised.

F. How is it that our country came to expect such a double standard ?
Jack Bauer
KaiBear said:

A. Imagine the National outraged if the driver was black and the mob consisted of white men.

B. The national media would play the tape for weeks while demanding the president of the United States send in the FBI to make arrests.

C. Members of such a mob would be charged with a hate crime.

D. Amazingly no one will take such actions in this particular situation.

E. And no one is surprised.

F. How is it that our country came to expect such a double standard ?

Hell, remember when a white kid SMIRKED!!!

WacoKelly83
Jack Bauer
I'm sure all child cancer patients are thinking about is "Free Free Palestine!"

could these people be more awful?

Jack Bauer
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

I have absolutely no idea what I just watched.
Frank Galvin
Y'all a bunch of racists. No other way to put it.

White men got to the moon (did you not see Hidden figures?), black men cna't.
White men can ski and swim, balck men can't. Tell that to Matt Biondi and Matt Nesty.
White men build better civilizations. Black men did hardly anything the first 300 years they were here-just never mind the enslavement and legal prjudice. Its all good now!!!

It makes me want to puke that most of you have Baylor degrees.
Whiskey Pete
Frank Galvin said:

White men can ski and swim, balck men can't. Tell that to Matt Biondi and Matt Nesty.
White men build better civilizations. Black men did hardly anything the first 300 years they were here-just never mind the enslavement and legal prjudice. Its all good now!!!

White Liberals:

Black people can't build that
Black students can't get good enough scores, let's lower the bar
Black students aren't good at math, so let's do away with that as a graduation requirement
Black people are too stupid to get an ID to vote
Black people can't get a job on their own, so let's create quotas
You can't be privileged unless you're white
Black people need their own safe spaces
Black people can't be successful unless they accept help from white people

Face it scooter, White Liberals and Democrats are the most racist bunch on the planet, they just disguise it as
"compassion", they think that black people are just unable to accomplish anything

Frank Galvin
Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

White Liberals:

Black people can't build that
Black students can't get good enough scores, let's lower the bar
Black students aren't good at math, so let's do away with that as a graduation requirement
Black people are too stupid to get an ID to vote
Black people can't get a job on their own, so let's create quotas
You can't be privileged unless you're white
Black people need their own safe spaces
Black people can't be successful unless they accept help from white people

Face it scooter, White Liberals and Democrats are the most racist bunch on the planet, they just disguise it as
"compassion", they think that black people are just unable to accomplish anything

BS. You are great at conflating the mistakes of the activist class with the views of millions of others. Not surprisng you are comfortable clumping whole groups of people together.

And it is pretty apparent that many on this thread agree with the accusations you make about Democrats. What else would White men can accomplish things other races only dream of mean?
GrowlTowel
Frank Galvin said:

You know, you're in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.