Culture and Society 2024

17,795 Views | 279 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

Seems like now-a-days, there's a lot more racist black people than racist white people.
"We need to have an honest conversation"= we can't let race hustling die out.
nein51
That girl is 12 years old. She doesn't know sh8t about what was going on then.

Literally NO ONE thought there was race as a motivating factor.

Man some people need to learn to STFU when they don't know what they are talking about.
Jack Bauer
nein51 said:

That girl is 12 years old. She doesn't know sh8t about what was going on then.

Literally NO ONE thought there was race as a motivating factor.

Man some people need to learn to STFU when they don't know what they are talking about.

The black community made one of the most privileged black men in America (rich, famous, played golf at country clubs with white people, married to a white woman, lived in super rich white neighborhood) their civil rights martyr of the 1990 generation.

Jack Bauer
What does this 88 year-old international acclaimed athlete know about the world?

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

1) Don't they have weight classes?
2) The skinny girl literally wore the fat one out w/o throwing a punch!

somebody took carbo loading too seriously..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

something mumbled about climate nazis
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
BearN
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

something mumbled about climate nazis

I guess I'll just have to stay home then and catch up on my trash burning
Realitybites
The Battle for Parental Rights

Yet another case of "just how bad things have gotten" in addition to the one from Montana and Texas.
Jack Bauer
Guys....send your prayers.

Jack Bauer
Happy Earth Day from Professor Carlin!

Jack Bauer
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

nein51
That guy was one of the best sportscasters in history. He belongs in the HOF for that.

Everything that has happened post ESPN for him, however, is near insanity. Did he fall down a staircase and hit his head at some point? The dude is a lunatic.
cowboycwr
nein51 said:

That guy was one of the best sportscasters in history. He belongs in the HOF for that.

Everything that has happened post ESPN for him, however, is near insanity. Did he fall down a staircase and hit his head at some point? The dude is a lunatic.
More money in supporting the leftist side of things and pushing the destruction of free speech.
Jack Bauer
Suffering in their $6M home in Jupiter, FL

Mothra
Jack Bauer said:

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

At first blush I thought this was a parody account.

This guy has lost his ****ing mind.
Jack Bauer
Mothra said:

Jack Bauer said:

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

At first blush I thought this was a parody account.

This guy has lost his ****ing mind.

Hilarious parody of Keith Olbermann from Ben Affleck...

Redbrickbear
whitetrash
Redbrickbear said:

Right behind Phoenix and Oklahoma City I presume.
Redbrickbear
whitetrash said:

Redbrickbear said:

Right behind Phoenix and Oklahoma City I presume.

lol and Atlanta
VaeBear
Houston
Redbrickbear
cowboycwr
Redbrickbear said:

I watched that and have no clue what he could even be upset about? The guest didn't say anything that was controversial. He stated a lot of facts and a few possible reasons for some of the issue she talked about but nothing that was controversial, racist, sexist, etc.
Redbrickbear
cowboycwr said:

Redbrickbear said:

I watched that and have no clue what he could even be upset about? The guest didn't say anything that was controversial. He stated a lot of facts and a few possible reasons for some of the issue she talked about but nothing that was controversial, racist, sexist, etc.

My guess?

To a certain liberal/progressive any criticism of the modern USA (or West) that reeks of being a point that the right or conservatives would make is on its face illegitimate or creepy.

For instance I saw this professor on Bill Maher's show and he was talking about the decline in marriage and the decline in people having kids (and how that is bad for society)

To a certain kind of liberal/progressive that whole "we should care if people don't start families or have kids" is a red flag of mean ole conservativism and right-wingerism
nein51
The kid debate isn't about either of those things. It's "anti feminist" and "patriarchal".

Nevermind the fact that it's late empire and absolutely, 100%, going to shift everything from geopolitics to survival of the species.
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

cowboycwr said:

Redbrickbear said:

My guess?

To a certain liberal/progressive any criticism of the modern USA (or West) that reeks of being a point that the right or conservatives would make is on its face illegitimate or creepy.

For instance I saw this professor on Bill Maher's show and he was talking about the decline in marriage and the decline in people having kids (and how that is bad for society)

To a certain kind of liberal/progressive that whole "we should care if people don't start families or have kids" is a red flag of mean ole conservativism and right-wingerism
The regressive movement has become ironically the home of the uber-rich and powerful privileged. He was criticizing the establishment, so he is "red pilled" because the establishment is the progressive Zoom class ... the right has oddly become the part of the middle class.
Redbrickbear
nein51 said:

The kid debate isn't about either of those things. It's "anti feminist" and "patriarchal".

Nevermind the fact that it's late empire and absolutely, 100%, going to shift everything from geopolitics to survival of the species.

Oh yea....I could see that as being a reason liberals/progressives would be against it
cowboycwr
Redbrickbear said:

cowboycwr said:

Redbrickbear said:

My guess?

That makes sense. Well sort of. In the fact that I get why they are upset because it is not just repeating their push of "pay everyone more" or "pay everyone even if they don't work" or "spread the money evenly."

Even though his points are valid and based in facts.

And as Nein points out the kids issue comes down to facts and numbers. Very similar to the Social Security issue. when you reach a point that population is declining and not due to war, famine, disease, but just due to no more babies being born that is an issue for the survival of the species.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

–Horace

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Less about them being smart or not…why has everything become like SING

When was this stupid kind of stuff normalized?
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

But wait...it gets worse!

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

But wait...it gets worse!

less terrible than Harvards

–Horace

Jack Bauer
White liberals are the most racist people in America...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.