Culture and Society 2024

18,416 Views | 285 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Redbrickbear
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Who could have predicted this?

Government forces companies to pay workers $x/hours.

Businesses counteroffer with $0/hour.

Add to the fact many locations are going to drive thru only due to fights and assaults on their employees inside and it won't be long before these places only have one or two employees, are cashless and basically nothing more than a vending machine that heats up your food.

Of course .

A natural response .

But who will be assigned the blame for these lost jobs ?

Yep, you can guess it ……..'evil corporations'.
GrowlTowel
KaiBear said:

cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Add to the fact many locations are going to drive thru only due to fights and assaults on their employees inside and it won't be long before these places only have one or two employees, are cashless and basically nothing more than a vending machine that heats up your food.

Of course .

A natural response .

Corporations are in the back pockets of the left. About the only person still clinging to "evil corporations" is 47.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Redbrickbear
GrowlTowel said:

KaiBear said:

cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Of course .

A natural response .

Corporations are in the back pockets of the left. About the only person still clinging to "evil corporations" is 47.

It's always 1955 for liberals… they are the plucky insurgents fight the "man"

Anything but what they are…which is the party of DC, Wall St, the universities, and Big Tech

Republicans also get powerful corporate support from juggernauts like Pizza Hut and Cracker Barrel….

While the Democrats have to make due with the worlds great telecommunications conglomerates…

Jack Bauer
White women...

cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

White women...

The nuclear family is an idea that has existed for thousands of years in every religion in the world, both major and minor.

It is an idea that has existed on every continent and yet somehow libs like her think it is something made up by whites in America.
cowboycwr
GrowlTowel said:

KaiBear said:

cowboycwr said:

Jack Bauer said:

Of course .

A natural response .

And the leftist politicians who go around talking about evil corporations/ capitalism to gain support from their followers who don't know that politician is getting massive support from companies.

For examples, look at all the ones that talk about pay of CEOs, oil company profits, etc.
Jack Bauer
Shakira.

HOT and BASED

Jack Bauer
muddybrazos

wow
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Groomers are creepy.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Groomers are creepy.

I have a young daughter.

I have never been in the shower with her naked.

Never even thought that was something I should do….

Biden showering with his daughter was something that set off alarm bells to me….the dude is strange
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Groomers are creepy.

I have a young daughter.

I have never been in the shower with her naked.

Never even thought that was something I should do….

Biden showering with his daughter was something that set off alarm bells to me….the dude is strange
Little kids take baths by themselves or together...with adult supervision so they don't drown.

Sometimes moms take baths with their BABIES.

But I've never heard of this scenario being a normal thing.....stranger danger

Only Joe Biden and Waco47 would agree with this tweet.
FormerFlash
Even if you feel like it is okay up to a certain age, if it impacted her enough she felt the need to write about it in her diary, it happened past whatever that age limit is. Not a great defense.
Sic Everyone.
Jack Bauer
AWFL strikes again...

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Whiskey Pete
I've been watching the news coverage of the Eclipse. Different reporters in different cities and I will say, there appears to be way too many white people in the crowds they've been showing.

The eclipse event is a dog whistle for white people to congregate in public areas, making it uneasy for people of color.

So, while the eclipse itself isn't racist, the the manor in which it's is observed/celebrated most certainly is.
Harrison Bergeron
I was listening to the Megyn Kelly show, and they were just joking about they'll find a way to make the eclipse racist.
Jack Bauer
Whiskey Pete said:

I've been watching the news coverage of the Eclipse. Different reporters in different cities and I will say, there appears to be way too many white people in the crowds they've been showing.

The eclipse event is a dog whistle for white people to congregate in public areas, making it uneasy for people of color.

So, while the eclipse itself isn't racist, the the manor in which it's is observed/celebrated most certainly is.

White people are appropriating the blackness of the eclipse for their own enjoyment like a minstrel show!
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Whiskey Pete said:

White people are appropriating the blackness of the eclipse for their own enjoyment like a minstrel show!
I wholeheartedly agree! And I'll add, if you like White Chocolate, you're racist
Redbrickbear
It's refreshing how normal Mormons are these days

(Of how insane everyone else has become that a religious outlying sect is now so normal acting)

cowboycwr
Whiskey Pete said:

NOt sure if you are serious......
Whiskey Pete
cowboycwr said:

Whiskey Pete said:

NOt sure if you are serious......
It was sarcasm. Probably should've tagged with "/S"
Jack Bauer
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

AOC getting a run for her money as dumbest idiot in HOR
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Sounds like an incredibly racist statement....
Redbrickbear

Jack Bauer
1) Don't they have weight classes?
2) The skinny girl literally wore the fat one out w/o throwing a punch!

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Trigglerypuff!
Jack Bauer
Realitybites
Redbrickbear said:

It's refreshing how normal Mormons are these days

(Of how insane everyone else has become that a religious outlying sect is now so normal acting)

The standard of sanity appears to have devolved from men knowing what a woman is for to men knowing what a woman is.
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Wow that was sad and painful to watch. Definitely need weight classes.

The fat one clearly got into this thinking she just needs to grab her opponent and flop on top of them and it is over.
Jack Bauer
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Seems like now-a-days, there's a lot more racist black people than racist white people.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.