Buy the Trump Bible

9,096 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by J.R.
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Here's a wild and crazy thought. Maybe - just maybe - Trump has changed. Believe it or not, people can and actually do change from time to time. I'm not claiming he has (only he and God know for sure), but I am saying that it's not the impossibility many apparently assume - largely if not totally based on things that happened well before he ever campaigned as a Presidential candidate.

And again, even if he hasn't (and I repeat only he and God know), he has been and will be far more of a "Christian friendly" POTUS than the alternative - just to say the least.

Melanie Trump is a practicing Catholic .

It's not impossible that she has had an impact on her husband as he has gotten older .

But it's Trumps ACTIONS toward Christians, members of law enforcement, and the working class in general that really counts .

Also approve of Trumps America First attitude.

Time Europe defended itself. World War Two ended almost 80 years ago.
then we need to cut that POS Isreal govt today after what they have done recently. The need to do what they need to do without our support, buy your measure. Bombing out a hospital in Gaza killing babies, children and innocent folks. That govt is evil. cut their ass off.

Are you still talking about Hamas' own misfired rocket months ago? Israel has not bombed out any hospitals.
No, I am not. I'm talking about them leveling a hospital in Gaza killing 200 innocents including babies and kids. That happened 3 days ago. Get engaged . You ok with that?

Pretty sure that didn't happen. I truly don't know what you're talking about. Can you post a link?
really.... hear you go. . 200 aid workers killed. you ok with that? 200K innocents killed. you ok with that?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68705765
I read the article you linked. Apparently you did not, seeing as you missed the part where all those weapons and armed terrorists were found?

Just so you know, real hospitals don't have that sort of thing.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
sombear
J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Here's a wild and crazy thought. Maybe - just maybe - Trump has changed. Believe it or not, people can and actually do change from time to time. I'm not claiming he has (only he and God know for sure), but I am saying that it's not the impossibility many apparently assume - largely if not totally based on things that happened well before he ever campaigned as a Presidential candidate.

And again, even if he hasn't (and I repeat only he and God know), he has been and will be far more of a "Christian friendly" POTUS than the alternative - just to say the least.

It's not impossible that she has had an impact on her husband as he has gotten older .

But it's Trumps ACTIONS toward Christians, members of law enforcement, and the working class in general that really counts .

then we need to cut that POS Isreal govt today after what they have done recently. The need to do what they need to do without our support, buy your measure. Bombing out a hospital in Gaza killing babies, children and innocent folks. That govt is evil. cut their ass off.

Are you still talking about Hamas' own misfired rocket months ago? Israel has not bombed out any hospitals.
No, I am not. I'm talking about them leveling a hospital in Gaza killing 200 innocents including babies and kids. That happened 3 days ago. Get engaged . You ok with that?

Pretty sure that didn't happen. I truly don't know what you're talking about. Can you post a link?
really.... hear you go. . 200 aid workers killed. you ok with that? 200K innocents killed. you ok with that?
Based on that article and others I've read about it, yes, I'm 100% ok with it. That is the second time Hamas was using the hospital as a freaking command center.
Redbrickbear
sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Based on that article and others I've read about it, yes, I'm 100% ok with it. That is the second time Hamas was using the hospital as a freaking command center.

Let's say they were using it for a command center.

Want exactly happened to Israeli troops taking it the first time?

This is not a big nation they are invading…it's a place smaller than Houston metro area.

J.R.
sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

good . we differ. Would you be ok is some country bombed out on of our hospitals and killed, children , babies, and innocents? I think not.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

No, I blame Bibi and his govt. Unthinkable. He is no different than your boy trump. he is trying to stay out of jail while murdering civilians, babies, kids. You think that is ok? Why has that damn country always got a pass? total crap on them. Yes, I blame the Jewish Govt. .and military. please answer my question. I'm all about rooting out Hamas if that is what they need to do, but they cannot just kill babies, kids, and innocents. You ok with that type of indiscriminate killing? seriously ? please answer
Seriously J.R., did you get really drunk and start channeling your inner Nazi when you posted that?

Nothing in that screed is anything close your usual lucid comments, but reek of malice and spite.
I'm 100% behind us arming Ukraine to the teeth. Israel ...no thanks. Again, I a speaking of the current Nazi govt. and you can go **** yourself on my inner Nazi, no, clown , well thought out. You didn't answer the question. Are you ok with Israel indiscriminate killing of the innocent ? you ok with that?
get back to me if that is ever really happening.

Stop getting your stories from Al Jazeera.
answer the question, you coward. It is straight forward.
sombear
Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Let's say they were using it for a command center.

Want exactly happened to Israeli troops taking it the first time?

This is not a big nation they are invading…it's a place smaller than Houston metro area.

I am nowhere near qualified to opine on urban combat tactics. I ran this by a couple of our Security folks who are former special ops. They said it would take 10 times the troops the IDF has deployed to effectively control all of Gaza, and that would greatly increase IDF casualties. As for the hospital, they had no inside info, but they guess that (1) Israel thought it destroyed all the tunnels connected to the hospital, and (2) given the worldwide media coverage of the first raid and everything found there , the IDF might have thought Hamas would not be so brazen to reconstitute there. They also added that when you're in urban areas where basically everyone is against you, holding a hospital complex is no small task. Anyway, just passing along what I was told.
sombear
J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

good . we differ. Would you be ok is some country bombed out on of our hospitals and killed, children , babies, and innocents? I think not.

Neither your article nor any other I've seen mention "bombing out" or killing babies and innocents.

But collateral damage is unavoidable, especially when Hamas' entire strategy is tunnels and human shields.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

No, I blame Bibi and his govt. Unthinkable. He is no different than your boy trump. he is trying to stay out of jail while murdering civilians, babies, kids. You think that is ok? Why has that damn country always got a pass? total crap on them. Yes, I blame the Jewish Govt. .and military. please answer my question. I'm all about rooting out Hamas if that is what they need to do, but they cannot just kill babies, kids, and innocents. You ok with that type of indiscriminate killing? seriously ? please answer
Seriously J.R., did you get really drunk and start channeling your inner Nazi when you posted that?

Nothing in that screed is anything close your usual lucid comments, but reek of malice and spite.
I'm 100% behind us arming Ukraine to the teeth. Israel ...no thanks. Again, I a speaking of the current Nazi govt. and you can go **** yourself on my inner Nazi, no, clown , well thought out. You didn't answer the question. Are you ok with Israel indiscriminate killing of the innocent ? you ok with that?

I'm no coward, but claiming Israel 'murdered innocents' is a lie.

And comparing Israelis to Nazis is a despicable slander.

Go post about buying watches, it's much less shameful to brag of your wealth than to spew false accusations like that.
4th and Inches
FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Honeslty I've been a pretty consistent Israel critic (or at least not 100% Israeli supporter) on here….

But I'm curious how you defend George Bush and his illegal war in Iraq that got hundreds of thousands killed…maybe even a million.

You still think George W Bush is a great guy.

Yet now you think the IDF killing a few thousand is outrageous?

A little selective outrage no?

W is a great guy

Very debatable
W is a good guy. Rumsfeld and Cheney, not so much...
Rumsfeld, there is a disgusting human being..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Whiskey Pete
4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Honeslty I've been a pretty consistent Israel critic (or at least not 100% Israeli supporter) on here….

But I'm curious how you defend George Bush and his illegal war in Iraq that got hundreds of thousands killed…maybe even a million.

W is a great guy

Very debatable
Honestly, I'm not a fan of W. either. I voted for him 2000, not in 2004. He lost over the WMD BS.
FLBear5630
Whiskey Pete said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

W is a great guy

Very debatable
Honestly, I'm not a fan of W. either. I voted for him 2000, not in 2004. He lost over the WMD BS.
As someone that was over there in 1991. It was not as cut and dry as it is now. There was a lot of smoking guns and subterfuge going on. Sadaam was not the most forthright person.

• I know for a fact that NBC alarms were going off all over
  • Engineers were blowing up all sorts of "depots" that had God knows what in it.
  • We saw neurological stuff we were seeing with "Gulf War Syndrome".
  • Based on what I saw in Kuwait City and the oil fires nothing was out of bounds for that maniac

I give W and Powell a pass on the WMDs. They acted on the information they had.

Now, the invasion of Iraq, I thought was ill advised and overkill. We had a no-fly zone in place and I believed we could have done it with teams of NBC, Spec Ops and Engineers (granted over a longer period of time). I thought W's Dad had a better grasp of the situation. But that was just my view.

If anyone else was over there and saw something different, I would love to hear it. I was enlisted and only saw a small slice from Dharan, Baram, Kuwait City and KKMC. I am sure others have more insight.
Harrison Bergeron
FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

W is a great guy

Very debatable
As someone that was over there in 1991. It was not as cut and dry as it is now. There was a lot of smoking guns and subterfuge going on. Sadaam was not the most forthright person.

• I know for a fact that NBC alarms were going off all over
  • Engineers were blowing up all sorts of "depots" that had God knows what in it.
  • We saw neurological stuff we were seeing with "Gulf War Syndrome".
  • Based on what I saw in Kuwait City and the oil fires nothing was out of bounds for that maniac

I give W and Powell a pass on the WMDs. They acted on the information they had.

Now, the invasion of Iraq, I thought was ill advised and overkill. We had a no-fly zone in place and I believed we could have done it with teams of NBC, Spec Ops and Engineers (granted over a longer period of time). I thought W's Dad had a better grasp of the situation. But that was just my view.

If anyone else was over there and saw something different, I would love to hear it. I was enlisted and only saw a small slice from Dharan, Baram, Kuwait City and KKMC. I am sure others have more insight.
This is where I shook out.

Everyone thought Hussein had WMDs, including Bill Clinton.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

Go post about buying watches, it's much less shameful to brag of your wealth than to spew false accusations like that.
then, you are just ****ing ignorant and woefully misguided. Watches? *** are you talking about? I wear a $20 Casio. Never said anything about wealth. I have spoken about accomplishments when pressed by people like you. You are just small and pathetic. Yes, Israel are acting like Nazis relative to genocide.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

then, you are just ****ing ignorant and woefully misguided. Watches? *** are you talking about? I wear a $20 Casio. Never said anything about wealth. I have spoken about accomplishments when pressed by people like you. You are just small and pathetic. Yes, Israel are acting like Nazis relative to genocide.
You ignore the meat of the article you link to, then accuse me of ignorance?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!
get engaged in the world and out of your wacky nut job cocoon .
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!
The adults understand that

A - Hamas started this war with some obscene atrocities

B - Israel has shown impressive restraint in avoiding civilian casualties

C - the facts of the war do not indicate any fascist behavior by Israel, regardless of your opinion of the PM.

In other words, I'm not the one arguing against Reality here.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

C - the facts of the war do not indicate any fascist behavior by Israel, regardless of your opinion of the PM.

no need to get personal.

A- Absolutely
B-BS Zero restraint. Killing innocents, babies and 200 aid workers is just not ok. Must be more precise. Yes, let them arriadicate Hamas, but this is just horrific and Israel is to blame.
C-BS, he is a thug, just like Trump and trying to stay out of jail. Screw Isreal's govt. . Cut them off now.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

They murder innocents. They do so because we turn a blind eye to it.

That doesn't make Hamas a peach. They're not.
J.R.
Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

Hamas should be 100% eradicated , but it has to be with more precision.
whiterock
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

no need to get personal.

A- Absolutely
B-BS Zero restraint. Killing innocents, babies and 200 aid workers is just not ok. Must be more. precise. Yes, let them arriadicate Hamas, but this is just horrific and Israel is to blame.
C-BS, he is a thug, just like Trump and trying to stay out of jail. Screw Isreal's govt. . Cut them off now.

Agree no need to get personal, but there is a serious need to get accurate on facts.

A) agreed.
B) BS. Israel is showing considerably more restrain than we showed in WWII bombing raids in both theaters of the war. Collateral damage so far is within expected bounds of a hot war, particularly when the enemy is purposely using human shields precisely for the purpose of swaying undiscerning minds like yours.
C) disagree on the thug/jail stuff, but it's immaterial. It's not "his" government. It's a "unity" government. The Israeli people are united on this war. Ganz called for general elections in September, so the end is in sight and there will be accountability for it all, the lead-up, the start, and the finish. I see no reason why Bibi will not easily win re-election.

Leveling every single improved structure in Gaza is not economically feasible for Israel to do, but it would be morally justified in response to what Hamas did. The Palestinian people understand that if they continue to seek the destruction of Israel, Israel is entitled to seek the destruction of Palestine.

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel,"
-Golda Meir
whiterock
J.R. said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

Hamas should be 100% eradicated , but it has to be with more precision.
It is indeed being done with precision. Israel is dropping bombs precisely on top of Hamas positions.
ScottS
Think the OP or JR bought the Trump bible?
J.R.
ScottS said:

I bought not only the Jesus/Trump Bible, I got the Trumps high top gold sneakers. I'm a hit with Maggie Greene folks. I'm looking good with those 2. I'm fly now!
ScottS
J.R. said:

ScottS said:

I bought not only the Jesus/Trump Bible, I got the Trumps high top gold sneakers. I'm a hit with Maggie Greene folks. I'm looking good with those 2. I'm fly now!
Good news!!
FLBear5630
J.R. said:

ScottS said:

You are cool, now. Are you dying your hair orange?
J.R.
FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

ScottS said:

I'm just spending a lot of time underneath the tanning bed. Really working on the swirly comb over! I tell you, I'm fly with my new Bible and Goldie Trumps sneakers.
FLBear5630
J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

ScottS said:

I'm just spending a lot of time underneath the tanning bed. Really working on the swirly comb over! I tell you, I'm fly with my new Bible and Goldie Trumps sneakers.
I have a Trump University Diploma I can let you have.

And you can celebrate with the Trump Champagne... (It's made in Virginia, you know the France of the US.)

Redbrickbear
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Blame the Jews, huh?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

A. Technically it's a conflict/war that has been going on since the partition of the country in 1947….this just another phase in what is essentially an endless war

B. Israel has destroyed about 50% of the homes in Gaza and destroyed all the universities as well.

They have also killed 30,000+ people (half women and children).

I guess you could call that restraint but most of the world does not see it that way.

[WITHIN THE FIRST 100 days of its war on Gaza, the Israeli military systematically destroyed every single university on the strip. International human rights monitors have found significant evidence that Palestinian scholars and intellectual figures have been targeted by Israeli strikes. The Israeli military has decimated Gaza's education system and its infrastructure.]

fubar
FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

ScottS said:

And you can celebrate with the Trump Champagne... (It's made in Virginia, you know the France of the US.)

Did either of you buy the TRUMP Trading Cards? I'm still trying to find an AstroTRUMP one ... that one is sweet.
Porteroso
I sort of wonder if they destroyed all the Universities because Hamas built hideouts underneath them.

The general perception is that Israel is not being discriminate enough in its bombing, but the western world has a ton of people who have not watched real wars. If the Iraq invasion had happened in the age of social media, the US would have come off looking much worse.
FLBear5630
Porteroso said:

I sort of wonder if they destroyed all the Universities because Hamas built hideouts underneath them.

The general perception is that Israel is not being discriminate enough in its bombing, but the western world has a ton of people who have not watched real wars. If the Iraq invasion had happened in the age of social media, the US would have come off looking much worse.
Think about it. What do the teach at Universities? Think Engineering, Chemistry...
J.R.
fubar said:

FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

ScottS said:

Did either of you buy the TRUMP Trading Cards? I'm still trying to find an AstroTRUMP one ... that one is sweet.
thank you! Partying balls with the Trump booze whilst looking at my Trump U. degree..... Life is good!!!
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

This anti-Jewish double standard that Israel is held to is crazy. Israel likely has proceeded with more caution, restraint, and precision than any army in world history. Think about how the Allies in WW2 needlessly carpet-bombed Germany out of nothing but vengeance.

The war stops the second Hams returns the hostages and surrenders. They question is not Israel's precision, but Hams hatred of its own people
Porteroso
Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

This anti-Jewish double standard that Israel is held to is crazy. Israel likely has proceeded with more caution, restraint, and precision than any army in world history. Think about how the Allies in WW2 needlessly carpet-bombed Germany out of nothing but vengeance.

The war stops the second Hams returns the hostages and surrenders. They question is not Israel's precision, but Hams hatred of its own people

Id argue that Hamas' hatred of Israel is the only question, and it is not a question.
Whiskey Pete
The fake rage from the left over the Trump Bible, is comical.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.