Netanyahu said "we are at war,"

178,463 Views | 4074 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by sombear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welp...s about to get real

FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

This is turning into a bad day for commuting

Mess with people's day. Lowest ring of hell.

Yep. I'm assuming their intention is to try and raise awareness and get public support for their cause....but this will only do the opposite.
Oh yeah. Think of your contempt for the fender bender on your way to work that gets out and blocks 2 lanes of traffic. I am not sure empathy and good thoughts is the rule of the day...
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
historian
Here's some good news from Saturday's events:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/jordans-air-defence-ready-shoot-down-any-iranian-aircraft-that-violate-its-2024-04-13/
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
nein51
Good for NYC
historian
Sen. Cotton's solution sounds tempting:

Aaron Rupar: Sen. Tom Cotton Wants Protesters Blocking Golden Gate Bridge to Be Tossed Over https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/04/15/pro-hamas-protesters-blocking-golden-gate-bridge-and-others-n2395116
historian
Biden Is Still Funding Iran

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2024/04/15/biden-is-still-funding-iran-n2637796
Jack Bauer
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Meanwhile, an untold number of homeless junkies are shoplifting with impunity on Third Avenue downtown.
Jack Bauer
Today they blocked O'Hare airport, the Golden Gate Bridge, a highway in Oregon, the Brooklyn Bridge, and held protests in NYC.

Imagine MAGA did anything like this....the National Guard would be deployed with tanks.

BellCountyBear
I really wish Jesus would hurry up and wrap this **** up.
historian
Florida knew how to deal with Islamofascist morons blocking highways.

New: Florida Law Enforcement Confirms FAFO Strategy on Pro-Hamas Protesters After Video Clips Go Viral https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/04/15/new-florida-law-enforcement-confirms-fafo-strategy-onpro-hamas-protesters-after-arrest-clips-go-viral-n2172821
historian
https://notthebee.com/article/anti-israel-protesters-blocked-traffic-across-the-nation-on-monday-but-it-didnt-go-over-well-for-them-in-florida-
KaiBear
More evidence why DeSantis should replace Trump as the Republican nominee .
FLBear5630
historian said:

Florida knew how to deal with Islamofascist morons blocking highways.

New: Florida Law Enforcement Confirms FAFO Strategy on Pro-Hamas Protesters After Video Clips Go Viral https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/04/15/new-florida-law-enforcement-confirms-fafo-strategy-onpro-hamas-protesters-after-arrest-clips-go-viral-n2172821

Sort of hard for me to discuss stuff here, this is my normal. I live in Tampa. We have a Democrat Mayor. She has been good and as a former cop doesn't put up with dangerous situations.

Florida does not mess around with this ***** Demonstrate but you are not allowed to touch people or block traffic. De Santis has been great. So I really have to be patient with people in Colorado and such as their views are messed up.
RightRevBear
Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

The problem is the two state solution is that the proposals often do not take into account the complexities of the situation as in a way that makes it viable. The Palestinians point out the continued growth of settlements in the West Bank even though Israel has said it would not allow anymore.

Over 700,000 Israelis live in West Bank Settlements. The two-sides can't agree on what happens to these settlements. Israel wants them to become part of Israel and the Palestinians say they need to be gone.

Also, another big issue is the partition of Jerusalem. This is difficult due to Holy sites and cultural significance.

The last is the right to return. Can Palestinians and their descendants who lived in the boundaries of Israel before it became a nation return? I understand both sides of this issue, and there is not an easy solution.

Most of the proposed 2 state solutions are skewed towards the Israelis, and even with that many Israelis do not support it. The Palestinians look at it as we get none of our concessions, so we do not support it.

Also, a large portion of Israelis including Netanyahu have never supported it either.

The failure of the two state solution is on both sides because Israel wants its cake and to it eat too, and Palestinians hope that the tables will turn in the future hinders their ability to accept the realities of today.

Has any Palestinian group ever not advocated for the destruction of Israel? Has any Palestinian group condemned Oct 7?

This is the exact intractable mindset that I was writing about. Israel has done just as many horrors as Palestine.

Guess I missed the babies in the oven Israeli atrocities
We've seen a number of Israeli initiatives. I don't remember a Palestinian peace initiative

So Germans put Jewish babies in ovens means that it is ok for them to take over people's land, make them second class citizens, and push them out.
boognish_bear
Osodecentx
RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

The problem is the two state solution is that the proposals often do not take into account the complexities of the situation as in a way that makes it viable. The Palestinians point out the continued growth of settlements in the West Bank even though Israel has said it would not allow anymore.

Over 700,000 Israelis live in West Bank Settlements. The two-sides can't agree on what happens to these settlements. Israel wants them to become part of Israel and the Palestinians say they need to be gone.

Also, another big issue is the partition of Jerusalem. This is difficult due to Holy sites and cultural significance.

The last is the right to return. Can Palestinians and their descendants who lived in the boundaries of Israel before it became a nation return? I understand both sides of this issue, and there is not an easy solution.

Most of the proposed 2 state solutions are skewed towards the Israelis, and even with that many Israelis do not support it. The Palestinians look at it as we get none of our concessions, so we do not support it.

Also, a large portion of Israelis including Netanyahu have never supported it either.

The failure of the two state solution is on both sides because Israel wants its cake and to it eat too, and Palestinians hope that the tables will turn in the future hinders their ability to accept the realities of today.

Has any Palestinian group ever not advocated for the destruction of Israel? Has any Palestinian group condemned Oct 7?

This is the exact intractable mindset that I was writing about. Israel has done just as many horrors as Palestine.

We've seen a number of Israeli initiatives. I don't remember a Palestinian peace initiative

So Germans put Jewish babies in ovens means that it is ok for them to take over people's land, make them second class citizens, and push them out.

Silly unserious answer.
RightRevBear
Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Silly unserious answer.

No completely serious answer that is now being dodged.
Osodecentx
RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Silly unserious answer.

No completely serious answer that is now being dodged.
I said nothing about Germans killing Jewish babies. I did mention Palestinians killing Jewish babies. Care to comment on Oct 7 atrocities?
I did mention the Israeli initiatives.
I did mention the absence of any Palestinian initiatives. Would you outline all of the Palestinian peace initiatives?

Do you think Israel should be annihilated (from the river to the sea)?
Do you agree with Palestinians that jews should be exterminated?
Osodecentx
Rashida Tlaib Condemns Violence Against Innocent Iranian Missiles
DEARBORN, MI Rashida Tlaib released a statement condemning Israel's cruel, brazen violence against over 300 Iranian missiles that were fired toward civilian areas over the weekend.
"This unprovoked attack against hundreds of peaceful, law-abiding Muslim cruise missiles is just the latest example of Israel's flouting of international law and all standards of human decency," said Tlaib to a crowd of Islamic terrorists at the local YMCA Islamic Terrorist Training Center in Dearborn. "They must be stopped, no matter how many martyrs it takes. Death to Israel, and death to America!"
The local crowd then showed their approval by firing their AK-47s in the air.

https://babylonbee.com/news/rashida-tlaib-condemns-violence-against-innocent-iranian-missiles
BellCountyBear
Osodecentx said:

DEARBORN, MI Rashida Tlaib released a statement condemning Israel's cruel, brazen violence against over 300 Iranian missiles that were fired toward civilian areas over the weekend.
"This unprovoked attack against hundreds of peaceful, law-abiding Muslim cruise missiles is just the latest example of Israel's flouting of international law and all standards of human decency," said Tlaib to a crowd of Islamic terrorists at the local YMCA Islamic Terrorist Training Center in Dearborn. "They must be stopped, no matter how many martyrs it takes. Death to Israel, and death to America!"

https://babylonbee.com/news/rashida-tlaib-condemns-violence-against-innocent-iranian-missiles
I love the Babylon Bee, but that is almost NOT satirical which is sad.
Jack Bauer
Osodecentx said:

When an Iranian missile gets blown up in the Iron Dome...

ATL Bear
KaiBear said:

Some of us tried.
EatMoreSalmon
Maybe the Israeli response will be bombing Hezbollah installations to dust.
ATL Bear
boognish_bear said:

Sanctions are worthless against Iran. We have little to no economic activity with them, and our allies find creative ways to get around them.
ShooterTX
THIS is Islam.
It is demonic and evil. Muslims cannot be trusted. They should all have citizenship revoked and deported. They are a clear and present danger to our nation.
Zero tolerance for Islam is the only way our nation will survive.

Islam is evil. It cannot coexist within America. Islam will always be anti-American, and will always be an enemy of our Constitution.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
ATL Bear said:

KaiBear said:

Some of us tried.

Could still happen.

The political show trials involving Trump have only just begun.
boognish_bear
The_barBEARian
RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Osodecentx said:

RightRevBear said:

Isnt that why the German's got fed-up?
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

KaiBear said:

Some of us tried.

And you got your "America Last" asses kicked.
The_barBEARian
boognish_bear said:

Oh? Like they did with Russia? These energy exporting nations are immune to western sanctions, which is why they have the balls to stand up to the globalists who stole this country.
historian
I was a DeSantis supporter until he suspended his campaign. It doesn't matter because I figured out a long time ago that it was going to be Trump versus Biden again.
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

KaiBear said:

Some of us tried.

And you got your "America Last" asses kicked.
Lucky us…
First Page Last Page
Page 105 of 117

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.