Netanyahu said "we are at war,"

178,984 Views | 4085 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by The_barBEARian
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These are the everyday, Gazan people. They are NOT innocent... they are evil muslims who hate, kill, rape and destroy.
Do not be fooled by the leftist media... there are no innocent Gazan people.

ShooterTX
boognish_bear
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Oh? Like they did with Russia? These energy exporting nations are immune to western sanctions, which is why they have the balls to stand up to the globalists who stole this country.

Francis ***uyama said we had reached the end of history…and the liberals who rule the West were arrogant enough to believe him.

Now the machine of history has started up again and they don't know what to do

Obviously WW2 was a huge blow to western civilization and the native populations, but there was a chance to recover following the defeat of the Soviet Union. Then the Clinton administration delivered the death blow by siding w/ the Islamists and bombing the Serbs. I don't think it can be overstated how the results of the Kosovo War altered the course of history.

White Christians received the msg that if you stand up for yourselves, the most powerful nation on earth will annihilate you and Islamists recieved the msg that they have carte blanche to take historically White, Christian European lands for the first time in 300 years.

To this day, I can't fully explain why this county sided with the Jihadis? The Albanians are animals and their foreign accomplices were the most sadistic, murderous zealots from all across the Muslim world who came on a mission of Jihad.
America's destabilization of the mid east as outlined in the Clean Break memo is what set the stage for Europe to be overrun by muslim hoards. Once Libya was knocked out there was no holding back all of Africa from getting on rafts to Europe. Globalist NGO's are also clearly helping to facilitate this just like HIAS is currently doing down in the Darien Gap in Panama.

The bad news is with all this Palestine war & more mid east wars there will just be even more muslims coming to Europe. Bibi himself is hoping for that to happen.
The belief in the Arab Spring was a folly that was a strategic blunder. But why blame Bibi for solving his own problem? Europe can refuse to take them in just like the Arab world does. The failure to do so is their own mistake.

Again, Europeans tried to "refuse to take them in" during the Kosovo war... the US Government bomb and massacre them.

The only way to stop these people is to authorize lethal force at the border like Israel does to protect their borders.
Well, Kosovo is Europe, so there's that.

Do you recognize Kosovo as a country?
How is that germane to your comment and my response?

"Europe can refuse to take them in just like the Arab world does. The failure to do so is their own mistake."

The creation of Kosovo with a predominately foreign Albanian muslim population was a result of Europeans refusing to "take them in".

The Serbs were deporting the Albanians and god knows what else until the US bombed them for 11 weeks straight. I guess it was the Serbs fault their cities happened to be located under the trajectory of US bombs?
How do you deport people living somewhere for centuries? Are we going to deport the Irish? I understand there are arguments against statehood vs province status for Kosovo, but let me remind you this all started with your inference of Europeans keeping out Muslims when A. Albania is in Europe and B. Albanians had been living in that region for a long time...

Both the Axis Italians and the later communists of Yugoslavia practiced a form of de-serbization of Kosovo

[From 1945 to 1948, the Yugoslav government opened the border to Albania with an estimated 25,000 Albanians crossing over and settling in Kosovo. The majority of these post-war migrants were family members of Albanians settled in Kosovo during the Second World War by the Italian occupation force

From 1961 to 1981, the ethnic Albanian population of Kosovo almost doubled as a result of high birth rates, illegal migration from communist Albania and rapid urbanisation. Throughout the same period, the population of ethnic Serbs of Kosovo reduced by half, stimulated by an exodus of ethnic Serbs from the region]

What's your point?
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Oh? Like they did with Russia? These energy exporting nations are immune to western sanctions, which is why they have the balls to stand up to the globalists who stole this country.

Francis ***uyama said we had reached the end of history…and the liberals who rule the West were arrogant enough to believe him.

Obviously WW2 was a huge blow to western civilization and the native populations, but there was a chance to recover following the defeat of the Soviet Union. Then the Clinton administration delivered the death blow by siding w/ the Islamists and bombing the Serbs. I don't think it can be overstated how the results of the Kosovo War altered the course of history.

White Christians received the msg that if you stand up for yourselves, the most powerful nation on earth will annihilate you and Islamists recieved the msg that they have carte blanche to take historically White, Christian European lands for the first time in 300 years.

To this day, I can't fully explain why this county sided with the Jihadis? The Albanians are animals and their foreign accomplices were the most sadistic, murderous zealots from all across the Muslim world who came on a mission of Jihad.
America's destabilization of the mid east as outlined in the Clean Break memo is what set the stage for Europe to be overrun by muslim hoards. Once Libya was knocked out there was no holding back all of Africa from getting on rafts to Europe. Globalist NGO's are also clearly helping to facilitate this just like HIAS is currently doing down in the Darien Gap in Panama.

The bad news is with all this Palestine war & more mid east wars there will just be even more muslims coming to Europe. Bibi himself is hoping for that to happen.
The belief in the Arab Spring was a folly that was a strategic blunder. But why blame Bibi for solving his own problem? Europe can refuse to take them in just like the Arab world does. The failure to do so is their own mistake.

Again, Europeans tried to "refuse to take them in" during the Kosovo war... the US Government bomb and massacre them.

The only way to stop these people is to authorize lethal force at the border like Israel does to protect their borders.

"Europe can refuse to take them in just like the Arab world does. The failure to do so is their own mistake."

The creation of Kosovo with a predominately foreign Albanian muslim population was a result of Europeans refusing to "take them in".

The Serbs were deporting the Albanians and god knows what else until the US bombed them for 11 weeks straight. I guess it was the Serbs fault their cities happened to be located under the trajectory of US bombs?
How do you deport people living somewhere for centuries? Are we going to deport the Irish? I understand there are arguments against statehood vs province status for Kosovo, but let me remind you this all started with your inference of Europeans keeping out Muslims when A. Albania is in Europe and B. Albanians had been living in that region for a long time. In fact the Serbs started kicking them out in the 1800's.

My comment above was in reference to African Muslims coming in on boats to France, etc.

The same way Israel deports Palestinians.

Kosovo is the historic heartland of Serbia and modern Albanians are more Turk than Latin.

I dont know if you are stubbornly ignorant or you suffer from a limited intellect?

If France had started using lethal force to deport North Africans and secure their borders at any point between the 90ties to today, the US would have bombed them and painted them as the antagonists for refusing to be colonized.

Try speaking on topics you have a clue on before you start throwing the insults. Wait, never mind that's all you're capable of.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How do you deport people living somewhere for centuries? Are we going to deport the Irish? I understand there are arguments against statehood vs province status for Kosovo, but let me remind you this all started with your inference of Europeans keeping out Muslims when A. Albania is in Europe and B. Albanians had been living in that region for a long time. In fact the Serbs started kicking them out in the 1800's.

My comment above was in reference to African Muslims coming in on boats to France, etc.

Kosovo is the historic heartland of Serbia and modern Albanians are more Turk than Latin.

I dont know if you are stubbornly ignorant or you suffer from a limited intellect?

If France had started using lethal force to deport North Africans and secure their borders at any point between the 90ties to today, the US would have bombed them and painted them as the antagonists for refusing to be colonized.

Try speaking on topics you have a clue on before you start throwing the insults. Wait, never mind that's all you're capable of.

I admire Redbrickbear because he shares the positions I do but is able to articulate and support these positions much more fluently and effectively than I am. He is also much more patient than I am, which is another sign of his superior intellect.

However, even when he tries to reason with you and the two lemmings liking all your posts, it still doesn't sink in.

Which leaves me with the conclusion that you folks are either incredibly daft or have malignant interests that are deleterious to Americans and our allies in Europe.

I would love to know more about you to understand why you so vehemently support America Last, Europe Last policies.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How do you deport people living somewhere for centuries? Are we going to deport the Irish? I understand there are arguments against statehood vs province status for Kosovo, but let me remind you this all started with your inference of Europeans keeping out Muslims when A. Albania is in Europe and B. Albanians had been living in that region for a long time...

Both the Axis Italians and the later communists of Yugoslavia practiced a form of de-serbization of Kosovo

[From 1945 to 1948, the Yugoslav government opened the border to Albania with an estimated 25,000 Albanians crossing over and settling in Kosovo. The majority of these post-war migrants were family members of Albanians settled in Kosovo during the Second World War by the Italian occupation force

From 1961 to 1981, the ethnic Albanian population of Kosovo almost doubled as a result of high birth rates, illegal migration from communist Albania and rapid urbanisation. Throughout the same period, the population of ethnic Serbs of Kosovo reduced by half, stimulated by an exodus of ethnic Serbs from the region]

What's your point?

The point is how can you support Jews taking Palestine and not support Serbs taking Kosovo when the Serbs were far more justified based in recent, modern history vs some millennia old blood pact.

You said Europeans brought the Islamification of their countries on themselves bcs they were a bunch of weak liberals. The Serbs are European.

So again... stop equivocating, stop being a coward and give a clear, concise answer.

Do you support Kosovo as an independent nation?

Christians are being attacked and genocided in the Balkans, Ukraine(END THIS WAR NOW) Armenia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, hell now even in western Europe.

Why does only Israel get all your unrequited loyalty?
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

I admire Redbrickbear because he shares the positions I do but is able to articulate and support these positions much more fluently and effectively than I am. He is also much more patient than I am, which is another sign of his superior intellect.

However, even when he tries to reason with you and the two lemmings liking all your posts, it still doesn't sink in.

Which leaves me with the conclusion that you folks are either incredibly daft or have malignant interests that are deleterious to Americans and our allies in Europe.

I would love to know more about you to understand why you so vehemently support America Last, Europe Last policies.
I'm a Jew-loving globalist radical liberal bent on the eradication of white Christian culture in America and Europe. Your brilliance has exposed me.
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

What's your point?

The point is how can you support Jews taking Palestine and not support Serbs taking Kosovo when the Serbs were far more justified based in recent, modern history vs some millennia old blood pact.

You said Europeans brought the Islamification of their countries on themselves bcs they were a bunch of weak liberals. The Serbs are European.

So again... stop equivocating, stop being a coward and give a clear, concise answer.

Christians are being attacked and genocided in the Balkans, Ukraine(END THIS WAR NOW) Armenia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, hell now even in western Europe.

I forgot cowardly. So all of my comment above + cowardly.
boognish_bear
muddybrazos
boognish_bear said:

At google you can only protest against straight White male Christians and keep you job. Many such cases, so many that this rule probably applies to any corportate America or university position.
nein51
Or maybe they have just had enough of protesting. Do your fuc8ing job and go home. No one gives a rip about how you feel. Protest on your time. Businesses thrive on order not chaos.

We need to get back to that model double ASAP.

sombear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

What's your point?

Christians are not being attacked/genocided in Europe.

Are you advocating we send troops to Africa?

I'm Serbian and I support Serbia, but the history of Kosovo is not as straightforward as you suggest. It's control and populations has been all over the place and back even in recent (post 19th century) history.
muddybrazos
nein51 said:

Or maybe they have just had enough of protesting. Do your fuc8ing job and go home. No one gives a rip about how you feel. Protest on your time. Businesses thrive on order not chaos.

IDK, I think big tech companies like google encourage protesting as long as it fits the approved narratives. You can protest Trump or white males. You can be super LGBTQ & BLM etc. I have a buddy who is a White Christian veteran and he is a unicorn at google. He works from home and tries to fly under the radar.
boognish_bear
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

I'm a Jew-loving globalist radical liberal bent on the eradication of white Christian culture in America and Europe. Your brilliance has exposed me.

Ofc your pride wouldn't allow you to acknowledge your low intellect... I think i have made that accusation far more times than any other.
The_barBEARian
sombear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

What's your point?

Are you advocating we send troops to Africa?

I'm Serbian and I support Serbia, but the history of Kosovo is not as straightforward as you suggest. It's control and populations has been all over the place and back even in recent (post 19th century) history.

I am an America First isolationist, however, if I had to break that rule and send American tax dollar to foreigners it would be to persecuted Christians, not Israel.

Christians are being genocided in Ukraine with American weapons!

The Russians have shown 100x more restraint in Ukraine than Israel has in Gaza in trying to avoid civilian causalities.

Ukraine is currently run by the same globalists who run our own government w/ a secular Jewish President who is closing down Orthodox Churches and attacking Orthodox priests.

I'm not Serbian, but I hold the Serbs in extremely high regard. The Serbs, Armenians, Greeks, and Romanians have all been on the front lines protecting Europe and western civilization for centuries from Islamofacism, not the Jews.

The Greeks, Armenians, Serbs, and Romanians experienced multiple waves of genocide by the Islamists and you don't see them constantly crying about it.

The one time they finally had the upperhand and could take back the Balkans for Christianity and Europe, we stab them in the back and bomb them.

We should be sending $60 billion to Armenia, $25 billion to Serbia, and $9 billion to Greece.

All the oppressed middle- eastern Christians who have been slaughtered over the last several decades by our zionist first foreign policy should be relocated to Christian countries.
J.R.
ShooterTX said:

These are the everyday, Gazan people. They are NOT innocent... they are evil muslims who hate, kill, rape and destroy.

Yeah, u r right. Little children and babies are Evil. What an absolutely ridiculous statement even by ur standards
nein51
muddybrazos said:

nein51 said:

IDK, I think big tech companies like google encourage protesting as long as it fits the approved narratives. You can protest Trump or white males. You can be super LGBTQ & BLM etc. I have a buddy who is a White Christian veteran and he is a unicorn at google. He works from home and tries to fly under the radar.

Doesn't fit that narrative. They were protesting Google doing business with Israel so they are supporting the opposition.
boognish_bear
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Ofc your pride wouldn't allow you to acknowledge your low intellect... I think i have made that accusation far more times than any other.
Actually I gave a nod to your brilliance, which should signal how dumb I truly am.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
The_barBEARian
boognish_bear said:

Why are they holding a menorah?

I thought Ukraine was an Orthodox Christian nation?
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Don't you know? It's all part of the secret plan of Zelensky and the globalists to convert the world to Judaism. This was the first step for the new Argentine President to see if he would be accepted into the World Jew Domination Club…

Or maybe it was a gift from the Argentine President to Zelensky as he attended his inauguration which happened to coincide with Hanukkah.

You don't have to be so obvious Capt. Herrenvolk.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Don't you know? It's all part of the secret plan of Zelensky and the globalists to convert the world to Judaism. This was the first step for the new Argentine President to see if he would be accepted into the World Jew Domination Club…

Or maybe it was a gift from the Argentine President to Zelensky as he attended his inauguration which happened to coincide with Hanukkah.

I've been pretty clear I am anti-ZOG, anti-Zionist.

I dont *****foot around and piss my pants about taking a controversial position like you do.

If Trump was handing out Christian crosses to world leaders you would be going into fits of hysteria.
Osodecentx
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Illuminati
All part of the Zionist plan starting in kindergartens all over the world
The_barBEARian
Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Illuminati

Cringe Zionist sarcasm is a poor deflection.

The_barBEARian
sombear said:

An amuse-bouche of Christians being attached in Europe. You can do you own research. Ofc the powers that be do their best to bury these stories.

France church attack: Priest killed by two 'IS militants'

France attack: What we know about the stabbings in Nice

ShooterTX
J.R. said:

ShooterTX said:

Yeah, u r right. Little children and babies are Evil. What an absolutely ridiculous statement even by ur standards
People that target and intentionally rape, torture and murder little children & babies are evil... hence the Gazans are evil. October 7th proved that, for those last few idiots who couldn't understand the obvious truth.
ShooterTX
Osodecentx
The_barBEARian said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Illuminati

Cringe Zionist sarcasm is a poor deflection.

You're a Soros plant on this board to discredit real Conservatives

sombear
The_barBEARian said:

sombear said:

An amuse-bouche of Christians being attached in Europe. You can do you own research. Ofc the powers that be do their best to bury these stories.

Those are isolated incidents. It's just like the idiot leftists claiming there is rampant violence against gays, muslims, blacks, etc.
The_barBEARian
sombear said:

The_barBEARian said:

sombear said:

Those are isolated incidents. It's just like the idiot leftists claiming there is rampant violence against gays, muslims, blacks, etc.

You said you are Serbian.

Why don't you ask your Serbian relatives if these are isolated incidents?
sombear
Where and when?
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

I've been pretty clear I am anti-ZOG, anti-Zionist.

I dont *****foot around and piss my pants about taking a controversial position like you do.

If Trump was handing out Christian crosses to world leaders you would be going into fits of hysteria.
Oh boy, we got a ZOG reference. Stupidity isn't controversial, it's just stupid.
Redbrickbear
sombear said:

The_barBEARian said:

sombear said:

Well there is rampant violence against all 3 groups….but the violence is of course being committed by their own tribe members…that is what the Left leaves out.

A buddy from high school is a cop in Houston and said 80% of the time he gets called to a case were a gay guy has been assaulted it was by another gay guy….and 100% of the time with lesbians (super violent with each other apparently)

And we all know who kills most Muslims (other Muslims) and who assaults and kills Black men in America (other black men)
First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 117

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.