The Putin Interview

32,795 Views | 885 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Mothra
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

ATL Bear said:

Funny no one is asking the question of why he was imprisoned in the first place, and why a secret prison trial was conducted and added 19 years to his sentence. But hey, maybe Putin didn't have him poisoned. What a humanitarian!
I've referenced this elephant in the room on multiple occasions, and of course Sam, RealityBear and the like still haven't addressed it

I suspect they don't want to touch it with a 10-foot pole. They don't appear to have a problem with political prisoners and lack of Due Process - as long as it's Russia of course.
We don't base our policy on human rights, or you'd be here crusading for the likes of Khashoggi, Lira, and Assange. All of this noise about Navalny is just another form of propaganda to rile up the masses.
You're arguing against a position I've never taken. Of course we can still have relations with countries that don't share our values. But we don't have to defend their evil conduct or spread their propaganda, as you have on this thread. To use your example, we can still have relations with Saudi Arabia without defending the murder of Khashoggi.

I'm not defending anything. I'm saying we don't know what happened. Why is that so hard to understand?
And yet, you're the same dude on this thread who has called into question his poisoning, suggesting it is some massive Western conspiracy, and has likewise attempted to impugn him through this actions of some of his associates (while nary a word about him being locked up following secret trials for his political beliefs). And of course, you're also the same guy who has argued the Russian invasion fits within your just war beliefs because Nazis.

But you're not defending anything. LOL.
I meant I wasn't defending anything with respect to Navalny. Two separate issues, counselor.

So you can "speculate and ask questions," but I can't. Got it.
When you remain silent with respect to pretty suspicious circumstances surrounding his death and post-mortem, and then try to impugn the guy as a liar and conspirator, and when we view those comments in light of your ridiculous defense of the Putin regime's invasion, it strongly supports that you have reached certain conclusions, even if you don't want to go on record.

Again, I will ask, do you not find the circumstances suspicious? Do the things I've repeatedly mentioned on this thread, not raise red flags for you?
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

We have some real buffoons in the party, that is for sure. There are several on this thread.
Just parroting their Furor!
If anyone is gripped by a furor these days, it would seem to be the anti-Russian zealots.
Conservatives now using the russiaphobia card as an excuse to murder hundreds of thousands of people. It really highlights the stupidity and hypocrisy is just a different flavor between our two parties.

Your not very conservative allies are murdering hundreds of thousands of people in this vicious proxy war. It's one of the most evil things the United States has ever done, and that's saying something.
I am no fan of our involvement in Ukraine, but this statement - supplying weapons to Ukraine is one of the most evil things the US has ever done - while at the same time staunchly defending the Putin regime's indiscriminate killing of Ukrainians - is quite revealing, and says all one needs to know about your ideas about our country.

Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

Perhaps, but...
...he's still kind of a Putin stooge. %A0Saw him on TV a couple of days ago actually insisting that Putin didn't kill Nalvany. %A0To reach that conclusion already is incredible. %A0We all know Putin did it.

What evidence (besides "Russia! %A0Russia! %A0Russia!" and "Putin! %A0Putin! %A0Putin!" do you have that Putin ordered Navalny's assassination?

Probably vaccinated guy dies suddenly. %A0There's a lot of that going on these days.
Hmm, I don't know. %A0Perhaps its that he already tried to kill him once by poisoning him?

I know, I know. %A0Probably just a coincidence.
We're taking the German government's word that Navalny was poisoned. When Russia requested the evidence, it was refused.
Well, I'd take the word of Nalvany himself and a Western democracy over the Russian govt.'s word any day of the week, but that's the difference between us. You prefer the word of despots and dictators.

And of course, young people without serious health issues die all the time in Russian prisons, right? %A0It's perfectly natural, as is hiding their bodies. Kind of like planes carrying Putin's political opponents fall from the sky and his opponents fall from windows. %A0I am sure he had absolutely nothing to do with it.
The difference between us is that I prefer evidence. I don't think Putin has even said anything one way or another.
Again, sounds good in principle. But I suppose we are to ignore the circumstantial evidence then? %A0Are we to ignore the numerous political prisoners and the deaths among those who have fallen out of favor with Putin? %A0Is it really normal for that many people to fall from tall buildings? %A0Is it normal for planes carrying Putin's enemies to fall out of the sky? %A0Is it normal for Navalny to be exposed to a nerve agent, and then die a few short years later at the ripe old age of 40-something in a Russian prison where the camera stopped working? %A0Is it normal for the Russians to hide his body, and insist on no autopsies? %A0

I guess we could just check our brains at the door until we get direct evidence linking Putin to the crime. %A0Is that what you would prefer? %A0Has Putin earned your trust, Sam?
I predicted Prigozhin's death, so that was no surprise to me. Putin's responsibility for the others is questionable. See for example the biography by Philip Short. Even Litvinenko made different accusations before changing his story. I don't really have a preference as to what you believe. I'm just pointing out that it is a belief, not a fact.

So because you predicted his death, what? %A0It was acceptable for Putin to cause his plane to "malfunction"?

You have a regime that regularly imprisons political opponents and a former member of the KGB running the country, invades its neighbors, forces prisoners to die in droves on Ukraine's front lines, commits human rights violations, uses Americans who travel or live there as pawns, and we are supposed to check our brains at the door when we see numerous suspicious deaths, all because we don't have direct evidence linking Putin to the crime? %A0How about Nalvany tracking down the individuals who put the Russian-made Novichok nerve agent in his underwear, and spoke with his would-be assassin, who admitted Putin ordered the hit? %A0How about the German toxicology reports regarding same? %A0What about the fact that the Russians will not release Nalvany's body? %A0

I am not asking you to convince me of anything. %A0Instead, I am asking what you believe. Do none of the aforementioned issues raise red flags for you? %A0Do you really take Putin's denials at face value?
The Russians have released Navalny's body. It's the Germans who haven't released the toxicology reports you speak of. I don't take any of it at face value.
Yes, to his mother - after 10 days and in a significant state of decomposition (again, convenient) - on the promise that he will be privately and quickly buried. %A0Hmmm, wonder why?

Just to be clear, is it your position that Navalany did indeed die of natural causes, was justly imprisoned, and was never poisoned? %A0
I don't know and neither do you.
Oh, I agree. %A0As I said, we will never know for sure. %A0But we can speculate and ask questions, especially given the suspicious circumstances pointed out above, agreed? %A0Or is that off limits as well, in your book?
Speculation as in, "Only Russian shills and Putin-sucking rubes would dispute the plainly obvious?" That kind of speculation?
Let me clarify - you're not a Putin dick-sucking rube because of your position on Navalny but because of your parroting of Russian bull **** proaganda on the invasion and slaughter of the Ukrainians.
None of which you can refute with anything except name-calling, emojis, and obvious misreading of texts. One might speculate that you're less than objective on the topic.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

Perhaps, but...
...he's still kind of a Putin stooge. %A0Saw him on TV a couple of days ago actually insisting that Putin didn't kill Nalvany. %A0To reach that conclusion already is incredible. %A0We all know Putin did it.

What evidence (besides "Russia! %A0Russia! %A0Russia!" and "Putin! %A0Putin! %A0Putin!" do you have that Putin ordered Navalny's assassination?

Probably vaccinated guy dies suddenly. %A0There's a lot of that going on these days.
Hmm, I don't know. %A0Perhaps its that he already tried to kill him once by poisoning him?

We're taking the German government's word that Navalny was poisoned. When Russia requested the evidence, it was refused.
Well, I'd take the word of Nalvany himself and a Western democracy over the Russian govt.'s word any day of the week, but that's the difference between us. You prefer the word of despots and dictators.

And of course, young people without serious health issues die all the time in Russian prisons, right? %A0It's perfectly natural, as is hiding their bodies. Kind of like planes carrying Putin's political opponents fall from the sky and his opponents fall from windows. %A0I am sure he had absolutely nothing to do with it.
The difference between us is that I prefer evidence. I don't think Putin has even said anything one way or another.
Again, sounds good in principle. But I suppose we are to ignore the circumstantial evidence then? %A0Are we to ignore the numerous political prisoners and the deaths among those who have fallen out of favor with Putin? %A0Is it really normal for that many people to fall from tall buildings? %A0Is it normal for planes carrying Putin's enemies to fall out of the sky? %A0Is it normal for Navalny to be exposed to a nerve agent, and then die a few short years later at the ripe old age of 40-something in a Russian prison where the camera stopped working? %A0Is it normal for the Russians to hide his body, and insist on no autopsies? %A0

I guess we could just check our brains at the door until we get direct evidence linking Putin to the crime. %A0Is that what you would prefer? %A0Has Putin earned your trust, Sam?
I predicted Prigozhin's death, so that was no surprise to me. Putin's responsibility for the others is questionable. See for example the biography by Philip Short. Even Litvinenko made different accusations before changing his story. I don't really have a preference as to what you believe. I'm just pointing out that it is a belief, not a fact.

So because you predicted his death, what? %A0It was acceptable for Putin to cause his plane to "malfunction"?

You have a regime that regularly imprisons political opponents and a former member of the KGB running the country, invades its neighbors, forces prisoners to die in droves on Ukraine's front lines, commits human rights violations, uses Americans who travel or live there as pawns, and we are supposed to check our brains at the door when we see numerous suspicious deaths, all because we don't have direct evidence linking Putin to the crime? %A0How about Nalvany tracking down the individuals who put the Russian-made Novichok nerve agent in his underwear, and spoke with his would-be assassin, who admitted Putin ordered the hit? %A0How about the German toxicology reports regarding same? %A0What about the fact that the Russians will not release Nalvany's body? %A0

I am not asking you to convince me of anything. %A0Instead, I am asking what you believe. Do none of the aforementioned issues raise red flags for you? %A0Do you really take Putin's denials at face value?
The Russians have released Navalny's body. It's the Germans who haven't released the toxicology reports you speak of. I don't take any of it at face value.
Yes, to his mother - after 10 days and in a significant state of decomposition (again, convenient) - on the promise that he will be privately and quickly buried. %A0Hmmm, wonder why?

Just to be clear, is it your position that Navalany did indeed die of natural causes, was justly imprisoned, and was never poisoned? %A0
Oh, I agree. %A0As I said, we will never know for sure. %A0But we can speculate and ask questions, especially given the suspicious circumstances pointed out above, agreed? %A0Or is that off limits as well, in your book?
Speculation as in, "Only Russian shills and Putin-sucking rubes would dispute the plainly obvious?" That kind of speculation?
Let me clarify - you're not a Putin dick-sucking rube because of your position on Navalny but because of your parroting of Russian bull **** proaganda on the invasion and slaughter of the Ukrainians.
None of which you can refute with anything except name-calling, emojis, and obvious misreading of texts. One might speculate that you're less than objective on the topic.
Your bull**** has been REPEATEDLY debunked. Even the author of the very article you cited in support of your position that Putin was justified invading because of "the Nazis" said as much, stating that Putin has exaggerated the neo-Nazi issue in Ukraine to justify his "illegal" invasion.

I mean, when you don't even agree with the author of the very article you cited to support your defense of the Russians killing Ukrainians, there is no reasoning with you.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

ATL Bear said:

Funny no one is asking the question of why he was imprisoned in the first place, and why a secret prison trial was conducted and added 19 years to his sentence. But hey, maybe Putin didn't have him poisoned. What a humanitarian!
I've referenced this elephant in the room on multiple occasions, and of course Sam, RealityBear and the like still haven't addressed it

I suspect they don't want to touch it with a 10-foot pole. They don't appear to have a problem with political prisoners and lack of Due Process - as long as it's Russia of course.
We don't base our policy on human rights, or you'd be here crusading for the likes of Khashoggi, Lira, and Assange. All of this noise about Navalny is just another form of propaganda to rile up the masses.
You're arguing against a position I've never taken. Of course we can still have relations with countries that don't share our values. But we don't have to defend their evil conduct or spread their propaganda, as you have on this thread. To use your example, we can still have relations with Saudi Arabia without defending the murder of Khashoggi.

I'm not defending anything. I'm saying we don't know what happened. Why is that so hard to understand?
And yet, you're the same dude on this thread who has called into question his poisoning, suggesting it is some massive Western conspiracy, and has likewise attempted to impugn him through this actions of some of his associates (while nary a word about him being locked up following secret trials for his political beliefs). And of course, you're also the same guy who has argued the Russian invasion fits within your just war beliefs because Nazis.

I meant I wasn't defending anything with respect to Navalny. Two separate issues, counselor.

When you remain silent with respect to pretty suspicious circumstances surrounding his death and post-mortem, and then try to impugn the guy as a liar and conspirator, and when we view those comments in light of your ridiculous defense of the Putin regime's invasion, it strongly supports that you have reached certain conclusions, even if you don't want to go on record.

Again, I will ask, do you not find the circumstances suspicious? Do the things I've repeatedly mentioned on this thread, not raise red flags for you?
Of course they're suspicious. I already said Putin's conduct was despicable if true. But I'm not just taking your word for it, especially since not all of your hasty accusations have proven true.

Ukrainian intelligence is now saying it was natural causes. Maybe this would be a good time to calm down and stop digging until more facts are in?
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

We have some real buffoons in the party, that is for sure. There are several on this thread.
If anyone is gripped by a furor these days, it would seem to be the anti-Russian zealots.
Conservatives now using the russiaphobia card as an excuse to murder hundreds of thousands of people. It really highlights the stupidity and hypocrisy is just a different flavor between our two parties.

Your not very conservative allies are murdering hundreds of thousands of people in this vicious proxy war. It's one of the most evil things the United States has ever done, and that's saying something.
I am no fan of our involvement in Ukraine, but this statement - supplying weapons to Ukraine is one of the most evil things the US has ever done - while at the same time staunchly defending the Putin regime's indiscriminate killing of Ukrainians - is quite revealing, and says all one needs to know about your ideas about our country.

I would not defend indiscriminate killing of civilians, even assuming that you'd shown evidence it was happening. As a supposed authority on just war theory, you shouldn't have to be reminded a second time of the difference between ad bellum and in bello questions.
ron.reagan
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

I would not defend indiscriminate killing of civilians, even assuming that you'd shown evidence it was happening. As a supposed authority on just war theory, you shouldn't have to be reminded a second time of the difference between ad bellum and in bello questions.
The great thing about being evil is you can always say you could be more evil. Sure, they kill tons of civilians and show little regard for Russian life much less Ukrainian, but they could be carpet bombing preschools in Western Ukraine so we are all good.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

Perhaps, but...

Your bull**** has been REPEATEDLY debunked. Even the author of the very article you cited in support of your position that Putin was justified invading because of "the Nazis" said as much, stating that Putin has exaggerated the neo-Nazi issue in Ukraine to justify his "illegal" invasion.

I mean, when you don't even agree with the author of the very article you cited to support your defense of the Russians killing Ukrainians, there is no reasoning with you.
Again, an embarrassingly obvious misreading of the text. You've twisted the whole thing into the opposite of what the author was saying.
Sam Lowry
ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

The great thing about being evil is you can always say you could be more evil. Sure, they kill tons of civilians and show little regard for Russian life much less Ukrainian, but they could be carpet bombing preschools in Western Ukraine so we are all good.
Preschools in Donetsk shut down a long time ago because of constant shelling from the West. Unlike you, no one there will be sorry to see it stop.

And not that facts matter, but the relatively low number of civilian casualties and Russia's generally slow and deliberate conduct of the war suggest the opposite of what you claim. Zelensky on the other hand has been criminally reckless from the start, to the point that he just fired his top general and saw his forces routed at Avdiivka instead of listening to sound advice.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

Perhaps, but...

Again, an embarrassingly obvious misreading of the text. You've twisted the whole thing into the opposite of what the author was saying.
I wasn't commenting on the author's point in writing the article. Instead, I was commenting on the fact that one of the articles you posted in support of your stated position that the neo-Nazi element in Ukraine justified the invasion is debunked by the very author who wrote the article:

"Azov's existence allows Putin to justify his illegal invasion by claiming he is "de-Nazifying" Ukraine. Putin's rhetoric allows Azov to further justify its existence to Western countries based on its opposition to Putin, and receive more support from the Ukrainian government. This gives Putin even more rhetorical weight to justify his invasion of Ukraine, and so the cycle continues."

I agree, it is embarrassing, but not for me.
Bear8084
Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

Preschools in Donetsk shut down a long time ago because of constant shelling from the West. Unlike you, no one there will be sorry to see it stop.

And not that facts matter, but the relatively low number of civilian casualties and Russia's generally slow and deliberate conduct of the war suggest the opposite of what you claim. Zelensky on the other hand has been criminally reckless from the start, to the point that he just fired his top general and saw his forces routed at Avdiivka instead of listening to sound advice.

There are no facts here, shill. "Deliberate conduct...." LOL!
ron.reagan
Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

They are literally open right now lmao
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

I didn't realize you've been on another planet the last few years. Here you go...

https://www.hrw.org/news/2022/04/03/ukraine-apparent-war-crimes-russia-controlled-areas

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/russian-general-troops-killed-civilians-ukraine/

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2022/12/un-report-details-summary-executions-civilians-russian-troops-northern

https://ukraine.un.org/en/253322-civilian-deaths-ukraine-war-top-10000-un-says

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/civilian-attacks-russia-ukraine-1.6958649

P.S. I know, I know, probably just unverified propaganda by Western powers who want to harm Putin, who's just trying to kill the Nazis. I am sure Putin's killing of civilians was indeed "discriminate," and therefore justified.
Bear8084
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

I didn't realize you've been on another planet the last few years. Here you go...

https://www.hrw.org/news/2022/04/03/ukraine-apparent-war-crimes-russia-controlled-areas

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/russian-general-troops-killed-civilians-ukraine/

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2022/12/un-report-details-summary-executions-civilians-russian-troops-northern

P.S. I know, I know, probably just unverified propaganda by Western powers who want to harm Putin, who's just trying to kill the Nazis. I am sure Putin's killing of civilians was indeed "discriminate," and therefore justified.

https://www.jurist.org/news/2024/02/ukraine-investigating-over-120000-alleged-russia-war-crimes/
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

ATL Bear said:

Of course they're suspicious.
Wow. It's a baby step, but a step nonetheless.
Mothra
Bear8084 said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

https://www.jurist.org/news/2024/02/ukraine-investigating-over-120000-alleged-russia-war-crimes/
Sam: "More unverified Ukrainian and Western propaganda!"
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Putin's inability to advance as fast as he'd like thanks to the Ukrainians being able to defend themselves, and evacuate areas potentially under siege. Definitely not, it's because he's a humanitarian that doesn't poison his political opponents.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

Perhaps, but...

I wasn't commenting on the author's point in writing the article. Instead, I was commenting on the fact that one of the articles you posted in support of your stated position that the neo-Nazi element in Ukraine justified the invasion is debunked by the very author who wrote the article:

"Azov's existence allows Putin to justify his illegal invasion by claiming he is "de-Nazifying" Ukraine. Putin's rhetoric allows Azov to further justify its existence to Western countries based on its opposition to Putin, and receive more support from the Ukrainian government. This gives Putin even more rhetorical weight to justify his invasion of Ukraine, and so the cycle continues."

Actually you were commenting on the author's point, but thanks for the retraction.

Offering an opinion in passing isn't "debunking."
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Quote:

Perhaps, but...

Actually you were commenting on the author's point, but thanks for the retraction.

Offering an opinion in passing isn't "debunking."
LOL. "An opinion in passing."

Yes, ignore the part that's not convenient for your position.

You're a hoot.

P.S. At no point did I comment on the author's point in writing the article.
Sam Lowry
ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

That's good news, at least to those of us who actually care. The vast majority of preschoolers had no access as recently as last year, according to the UN.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

That's good news, at least to those of us who actually care.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Putin's inability to advance as fast as he'd like thanks to the Ukrainians being able to defend themselves, and evacuate areas potentially under siege. Definitely not, it's because he's a humanitarian that doesn't poison his political opponents.
The Russians are advancing fast enough now, and with lower casualties than if they'd charged in a year ago. As predicted.
Bear8084
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

The Russians are advancing fast enough now, and with lower casualties than if they'd charged in a year ago. As predicted.

Not really. But I'm sure the fake and lying RU "journalists" tell you so.
ron.reagan
Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

That's good news, at least to those of us who actually care. The vast majority of preschoolers had no access as recently as last year, according to the UN.
Getting all your information from outdated UN reports is starting to make a lot of sense
Bear8084
Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

at least to those of us who actually care.

ROFL. Simp, please.
ron.reagan
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

According to a UN report from 2014
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

You're so full of ***** Evacuations have been going on for 2 years now to the tune of millions of refugees and displaced people. Ironically they nearly all went West or to Europe. Guess they had concerns about Vlad the liberator.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

The troops moving toward the capitol had been ordered to block and destroy "nationalist resistance," according to the Royal United Services Institute, a London think tank that has reviewed copies of Russia's battle plans. Soldiers used lists compiled by Russian intelligence and conducted "zachistki" cleansing operations sweeping neighborhoods to identify and neutralize anyone who might pose a threat.

"Those orders were written at Chaiko's level. So he would have seen them and signed up for them," said Jack Watling, a senior research fellow at RUSI who shared the battle plans with the AP.

While there is nothing necessarily illegal about that order, it was often implemented with flagrant disregard for the laws of war as Russian troops seized territories across Ukraine.
Umm....
Sam Lowry
ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

Getting all your information from outdated UN reports is starting to make a lot of sense
Last year, as in 2023.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

You're so full of ***** Evacuations have been going on for 2 years now to the tune of millions of refugees and displaced people. Ironically they nearly all went West or to Europe. Guess they had concerns about Vlad the liberator.
They've been going on a lot longer than two years -- over a million refugees by the end of 2014, in fact. But we don't talk about that.
ron.reagan
Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

Last year, as in 2023.

Thanks for posting that link Sam. I encourage everyone to read it and then look at how Sam got "Preschools in Donetsk shut down a long time ago because of constant shelling from the West."

Apparently the Russians in Easter Ukraine are in refugee camps in Europe, according to Sam.

ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

They've been going on a lot longer than two years -- over a million refugees by the end of 2014, in fact. But we don't talk about that.
Once again, thank you Russia.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

The troops moving toward the capitol had been ordered to block and destroy "nationalist resistance," according to the Royal United Services Institute, a London think tank that has reviewed copies of Russia's battle plans. Soldiers used lists compiled by Russian intelligence and conducted "zachistki" cleansing operations sweeping neighborhoods to identify and neutralize anyone who might pose a threat.

"Those orders were written at Chaiko's level. So he would have seen them and signed up for them," said Jack Watling, a senior research fellow at RUSI who shared the battle plans with the AP.

While there is nothing necessarily illegal about that order, it was often implemented with flagrant disregard for the laws of war as Russian troops seized territories across Ukraine.
Umm....
Yes?
Sam Lowry
What I got was that most schools were closed and not, as I believe you said, open. If you want sources on Ukrainian attacks, take your pick. Here's one from ten years ago and one from this year.

Anyway, I'm sure we're both happy that order is being restored and the rebel scum -- sorry, I mean civilians -- will be able to get on with their lives.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ron.reagan said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

ron.reagan said:

Once again, thank you Russia.
Yeah, I keep forgetting they were the only ones doing anything in 2014 except handing out cookies.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.