Campus Protests

44,622 Views | 1107 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by nein51
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

Homie is sending mixed messages calling the other guy a gay slur....while also telling him to suck his d
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Homie is sending mixed messages calling the other guy a gay slur....while also telling him to suck his d

You never went to high school with a lot of these kinds of guys did you?

Not only is "muh suck my d" a favorite insult among a certain segment but the "down low" brotha is a real phenomenon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)
Wangchung
boognish_bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Wow, he didn't really say that...diddy?
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

There is no way to tell if he is a good person or not according to the ethics scholars in this thread

There is no way for YOU to determine if a person is good or evil.

You lack the abilities to determine that and are in no position to judge what is evil Mr. War monger

Leave moral judgements to the non Trotskyites
Sure there is. E.g, if they are in the KKK they are not a good person. It's not hard little man

Look we all know you're a statist leftist authoritarian but in America we don't just ban groups because you think they are bad. Or condemn people without trial.

That might the liberal authoritarian place of your dreams but thankful America is still free (for now)
How did you follow the thread this long and come away with the idea that I want to ban a group?
Wangchung
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

There is no way to tell if he is a good person or not according to the ethics scholars in this thread

You lack the abilities to determine that and are in no position to judge what is evil Mr. War monger

Sure there is. E.g, if they are in the KKK they are not a good person. It's not hard little man

Look we all know you're a statist leftist authoritarian but in America we don't just ban groups because you think they are bad. Or condemn people without trial.

That might the liberal authoritarian place of your dreams but thankful America is still free (for now)
How did you follow the thread this long and come away with the idea that I want to ban a group?
Are there any good people that protested in DC on Jan 6th, 2021?
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ron.reagan
Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'm only aware of a few bad ones
Oldbear83
ron.reagan said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Of course.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wangchung
ron.reagan said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

ron.reagan
Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Of course.
Do you think they were all bad?
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

If you think you can know if everyone in a certain group is good or evil you are half way there…

"The line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained"
-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

If you think you can know if everyone in a certain group is good or evil you are half way there…

"The line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained"

I literally never said that once. I can know if someone in a group is bad depending on the group. I can also know if someone is bad based off of a single thing they did. There are no groups that exist where you know someone is good from membership. It is not that hard little man
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

I can know if someone in a group is bad depending on the group.

No you can't you brain dead Trotskyite

Solzhensky is refuting that whole idea in the passage right above you.

Even in the gulag killing machines where were people who were not evil but caught up in an evil system.

Evil runs through every single human heart and not through groups, parties, or nations

(Ex. The KKK might be evil but not everyone in the KKk is evil)
Malbec
Redbrickbear said:

Kid with a phone to the cop: "May you never live another day!"
ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Even in the gulag killing machines where were people who were not evil but caught up in an evil system.

Evil runs through every single human heart and not through groups, parties, or nations

I know its exciting after you read a book but you'll get used to it
The_barBEARian
ron.reagan said:

ShooterTX said:

ron.reagan said:

ShooterTX said:

ron.reagan said:

ShooterTX said:

ron.reagan said:

ShooterTX said:

This is all very interesting.
Many here keep talking about free speech, and yet you refuse to acknowledge that most universities abandon free speech decades ago.

If a group wanted to hold a KKK protest on campus, it would be denied. Any students who illegally started or participated in such a racist event would be arrested and most likely expelled from campus.

The reality is that universities have been shutting down certain types of speech for many years now. Just look at what happens when Ben Shapiro, Ann Coulter, or others on the right are invited to speak at Berkley.

So if a university can ban KKK rallies because the KKK is a hateful, racist, terrorist group; why can't they do the same for the hateful, racist, terrorist Hamas/Gaza groups?

This isn't some watershed moment. If anything, it is remarkably consistent.
I think a rational argument would be the KKK has 0 good people and these protestors have at least some good people although sightly confused
Those are pretty remarkable assumptions on both sides.
How do you know that the KKK doesn't have good people who are slightly confused?
How many good people do you know, who chant "Death to America"? Do good people wish death upon an entire nation of people?
Even if there were good people within either of these groups... who cares? Does their confusion mean that we should allow & support the evil that they are supporting? Both the KKK and Hamas are evil, terroristic organizations who want to (and have) murdered innocent people because of their ethnicity. Can you honestly justify some confused persons actions, when they support these terroristic murderers?

Or is it that you just hate America and the Jews... and don't want to admit it to yourself or anyone else?
If you don't understand how good people can't be in the KKK there isn't a lot of common ground here.

I never said that there are good people in the KKK. I simply pointed out how stupid it is to claim one group is completely devoid of anyone good, while you make exceptions for the other group.

Clearly, you just hate Jews and Americans. Why can't you just admit it?

Do you think any of the protestors are good people?
I don't care if they are "good people" or not... they are advocating for evil. They are calling for genocide and violence against our nation... that is all that really matters in this situation.
Do you think any of the protestors are good people?

Depends on the "why" they are protesting...

If they are protesting against the Zionists and the STUPID, MORONIC, IMBECILIC Christian Zionist slaves who would see us and our children in chains for the sake of a foreign government on the opposite side of the planet, they can be good people.

If they are protesting because they want to kill whites and destroy America, they can't be good people.

The founding fathers created the separation of church and state to safeguard our democracy against people like the Zionists and their Christian Zionist slaves
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Do you even read?
ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Do you even read?
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bad
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/evil

Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Do you even read?

So that's a no….
Oldbear83
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Do you even read?

So that's a no….
Pretty sure he does read, it's just a script though ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
boognish_bear
nein51
That dude is as queer as a $3 bill.

He also doesn't see the irony of "racists deserve to die" while spouting a message that equates Jews to Nazis.
ShooterTX
boognish_bear said:

But the most important question... according to some moron on this thread... is, "Is he a good person"?

I bet you didn't know that the entire purpose of our judicial system is not to determine if someone violated the law... but to determine if someone is a good or bad person.
ShooterTX
Redbrickbear
What's interesting is at the core of this protest movement is anti-Whiteness

(Honeslty it's been at the core of most Leftist protests movements lately)

boognish_bear
This trooper is small but mighty

Jack Bauer
boognish_bear said:

Hey Siri - show me a 20 year old baby.
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer said:

boognish_bear said:

Hey Siri - show me a 20 year old baby.

I would be so embarrassed if I was that kid's parents
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
WTH

boognish_bear
BluesBear
boognish_bear said:

WTH

Authorities need to chain up all the doors from the outside, throw a giant tarp over the building. turn off the water, gas and electricity and come back in a few and see what it looks like under the tarp.
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

One can only imagine what would have happened to those guys if they had trashed BLM protestors tents…
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

Interesting that all it takes for the most Uber liberal democratic politicians to get serious about protestors is for those protesters to target someone other than White Christians….
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear said:

WTH

Is this the terrorist version of The Breakfast Club?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.