Campus Protests

44,917 Views | 1107 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by nein51
D. C. Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists
Right Wing Christian Nationalists

Islamic radicals behead people, rape and kill children.
Liberal extremists want to indoctrinate children into the rainbow cult and also support the Islamic extremists. Rightwing Christian nationalists don't want you to kill your unborn children, don't want the rainbow cult in schools and love their country.
And don't like the Jews, are sympathetic to Gaza, talk about ZOG, Zionist supremacy, etc.
Christian Nationalists is a BS creation of the leftwing nutjobs.

It is a label used to describe anyone who believes in God, or believes the Bible, or loves America, or voted for Trump, or doesn't like Joe Biden... or any combination of those.

In other words... anyone who is not a full supporter of Joe Biden is labeled as a "dangerous Christian Nationalist". It is just another stupid ploy by the uni-party, to keep the people behind Joe Biden, in power.

The very idea that a "right wing" person, or a Christian, or someone who believes in "America first" would have ANY common ground with either a Islamic Radical or a Liberal Extremeist... that is just ridiculous.

Islamic Extremists hate America and want to completely destroy the West. That is the polar opposite of a right winger, a Christian and the basic idea of "America first".

Liberal Extremists hate the founding of our nation, the Constitution as written, the Bible, Christianity, Capitalism, and the free exchange of ideas (especially on X). These are all polar opposite positions of right wingers, Christians and the "America first" crowd.
There are intersections on lots of issues. Don't be blind. I'm pointing out the intersection on this specific topic. I mean are you seeing some of the comments getting thrown around on this and related threads?

There is a new popularity of Christian nationalism that has nothing to do with Conservative or evangelical Christianity, which used to be the target of the left, or pro America patriotism, or even right wing. In fact this new breed has anti-capitalist leanings masking it in anti-globalism and/or pro labor anti-corporations that mimic the left (remember Occupy Wall Street?), and even anti-freedom as they seek not to reverse liberal trends of suppression (something I completely agree is occurring), but wanting to mirror their tactics in areas they support. An honest assessment of what's being argued and advocated would see the intersection of what would seemingly be ideological opposites.

If you want to define it under a different name because you think it disparages Christianity or patriotism, I'm open to whatever label you wish to apply. But unlike the left, I'm following a specific and known identity of Christian nationalism that dates back a long time. Even the "America first" label is being co-opted and abused as a cover for ulterior motives.
If you really want to explain this position, give an example. Who is a perfect example of a "Christian Nationalist", and then explain how they embody that label.
BarBearian. It's self explanatory so to speak.

You know what... I'll accept that title.

I genuinely don't see anything wrong with being labeled a Christian Nationalist.

You guys mean it as a slur, but I'll take it as a badge of honor.

This country desperately needs more Christianity and Nationalism.

Christianity and nationalism are not particularly compatible.
please explain further

Nationalism implies a loyalty to the nation and placing the nation's interests above the interests of other groups. One of those "other groups" would be the Church. Christianity, on the other hand, tends to call for loyalty to Christ, and Christ alone.
The_barBEARian
ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Liberal extremists want to indoctrinate children into the rainbow cult and also support the Islamic extremists. Rightwing Christian nationalists don't want you to kill your unborn children, don't want the rainbow cult in schools and love their country.
And don't like the Jews, are sympathetic to Gaza, talk about ZOG, Zionist supremacy, etc.

It is a label used to describe anyone who believes in God, or believes the Bible, or loves America, or voted for Trump, or doesn't like Joe Biden... or any combination of those.

In other words... anyone who is not a full supporter of Joe Biden is labeled as a "dangerous Christian Nationalist". It is just another stupid ploy by the uni-party, to keep the people behind Joe Biden, in power.

The very idea that a "right wing" person, or a Christian, or someone who believes in "America first" would have ANY common ground with either a Islamic Radical or a Liberal Extremeist... that is just ridiculous.

Islamic Extremists hate America and want to completely destroy the West. That is the polar opposite of a right winger, a Christian and the basic idea of "America first".

Liberal Extremists hate the founding of our nation, the Constitution as written, the Bible, Christianity, Capitalism, and the free exchange of ideas (especially on X). These are all polar opposite positions of right wingers, Christians and the "America first" crowd.
There are intersections on lots of issues. Don't be blind. I'm pointing out the intersection on this specific topic. I mean are you seeing some of the comments getting thrown around on this and related threads?

There is a new popularity of Christian nationalism that has nothing to do with Conservative or evangelical Christianity, which used to be the target of the left, or pro America patriotism, or even right wing. In fact this new breed has anti-capitalist leanings masking it in anti-globalism and/or pro labor anti-corporations that mimic the left (remember Occupy Wall Street?), and even anti-freedom as they seek not to reverse liberal trends of suppression (something I completely agree is occurring), but wanting to mirror their tactics in areas they support. An honest assessment of what's being argued and advocated would see the intersection of what would seemingly be ideological opposites.

If you want to define it under a different name because you think it disparages Christianity or patriotism, I'm open to whatever label you wish to apply. But unlike the left, I'm following a specific and known identity of Christian nationalism that dates back a long time. Even the "America first" label is being co-opted and abused as a cover for ulterior motives.
If you really want to explain this position, give an example. Who is a perfect example of a "Christian Nationalist", and then explain how they embody that label.

I genuinely don't see anything wrong with being labeled a Christian Nationalist.

I'm trying to understand the definition of Christian Nationalist, as proposed by ATL. He claims you are it, so please explain your stance and how you align with Islamic Extremists and Liberal Extremists. Thanks.

I dont know.

I have challenged ATL many times in the past. I have labeled him "America Last" bcs that is the net result of the uniparty positions he supports.

I think I've been pretty clear we need to fight the Islamofacists and leftist extremists with our full power since force is the only thing they seem to understand.

My biggest concern lately is that we've been seeing a lot of good things/corrective action taking place on college campuses over the last couple weeks... are we going to see the same response to the 40 million foreign invaders the Biden administration allowed in over the last 4 years when we start the mass deportations next year?

The_barBEARian
D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

Nationalism implies a loyalty to the nation and placing the nation's interests above the interests of other groups. One of those "other groups" would be the Church. Christianity, on the other hand, tends to call for loyalty to Christ, and Christ alone.

IDK... the Templars seemed to find a nice balance.
Wangchung
D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

The pledge of allegiance makes it clear where we prioritize God.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ShooterTX
D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

So you do not believe it is possible to be a Christian, but also believe that the nation's interests should be above all other interest groups... except for Christ?
I am a Christian first, and an American second... but i do believe that the interest of America should come before all other groups, except for Christ. It is really funny that you think that Nationalists can only be called Nationalists if they put the nation above Christ. That's just silly.

I suppose someone couldn't be a Baylor fan and also a Christian? How can one be a fan of Baylor without placing Baylor above their devotion to Christ? LOL
ShooterTX
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

Of course it is a top priority.

If one group of citizens can be targeted like this with impunity, and
no retribution for blatant antisemitism, then any group of citizens
can be targeted in a similar way.

GOP leadership is weak,

They have been pretty strong on being against anti-semitism

The question is where were they during the anti-White pogroms during BLM?

Mitt Romney was out there marching in the street with the DC BLM

Has any top GOP leader been out marching in the street with the pro-Palestinian protestors? of course not

Rarely do I defend BLM for anything, but there were different kinds of BLM marches and protests. Yea, it's become a punch line, but fact is, a majority were peaceful and reasonable. There were, in fact, multiple marches where police forces joined. There were prayer sessions involving all kinds. If any of those would have been near me, I may well have attended. As for those that were violent/radical, there were plenty of conservative politicians and influencers calling it out and saying more should be done.
Based on the fact that the BLM marches were predicated on the lie that police are hunting down innocent black people NONE of the BLM marches were "reasonable."

Whether police always do the right thing or not, it is always reasonable to ask them to do the right thing.

The vast majority of BLM protesters were asking that police who kill innocent blacks be held accountable, and that they seek to treat everyone fairly.

It could be argued that in the past decade or 2 police themselves have become much more diverse, better representing the demographics of the U.S., and that for every mistreatment of a black American, there are probably 3 of a white American. However, the centuries before that created a narrative very different, and when such injustice has been perpetrated for so long, it just takes more than 1 or 2 decades of fair policecwork to change the societal narrative.

The peaceful BLM protests were exactly reasonable, and anyone making use of their right to peacefully protest, I applaud, even if I disagree with the cause.
I'm glad that you also agree that the blm riots were about feelings and narrative rather than facts and reality.

Centuries of police brutality is a fact. Yes people care. I do think recent police brutality was vastly overstated by mainstream media, but I am glad that people protested this perception. If you thought it was real, you'd have to be a real monster to not support such protests.
In an earlier forum, you called me a racist for thinking that BLM was pushing a false narrative: https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/111918/replies/2849864

Here's your quote: "I love that phrase, false BLM narrative. You might as well just lead with "I'm racist.""

You were rightfully lambasted for that opinion. Anyway, I'm just wondering if you've learned anything since then, and if you still think it's racist for believing it's a false narrative.

Their narrative is that black lives matter. BLM was a movement about more than police brutality. Specific to police brutality, police still brutalize black men, just at the same rate as everyone else. There is little evidence that blacks are treated differently by police. However that is different from trying to paint the whole BLM narrative as false. Just think of what you are saying, when you say "the black lives matter narrative is false." Racist as hell dude.
And there it is. If you don't support the violent grift BLM then you are racist. Pitiful.

All you have to do is be capable of saying that black lives matter. Anyone who says they don't is probably racist. I'd love to hear the explanation of why though. You can support equality and still not support violence. Or is that too complicated?
ShooterTX
The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

I'm trying to understand the definition of Christian Nationalist, as proposed by ATL. He claims you are it, so please explain your stance and how you align with Islamic Extremists and Liberal Extremists. Thanks.

I dont know.

I have challenged ATL many times in the past. I have labeled him "America Last" bcs that is the net result of the uniparty positions he supports.

I think I've been pretty clear we need to fight the Islamofacists and leftist extremists with our full power since force is the only thing they seem to understand.

My biggest concern lately is that we've been seeing a lot of good things/corrective action taking place on college campuses over the last couple weeks... are we going to see the same response to the 40 million foreign invaders the Biden administration allowed in over the last 4 years when we start the mass deportations next year?

So he claims that Christian Nationalists are the same as Islamic Extremists and Liberal Extremeists, then he claims you are the perfect example of a Christian Nationalist... and then you state that you are opposed to both of those groups.

Seems to make sense

So yeah... the term Christian Nationalist is just a fiction that was created to be some kind of scarry label for people that the left doesn't like. As I suspected originally.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

Has any top GOP leader been out marching in the street with the pro-Palestinian protestors? of course not

Rarely do I defend BLM for anything, but there were different kinds of BLM marches and protests. Yea, it's become a punch line, but fact is, a majority were peaceful and reasonable. There were, in fact, multiple marches where police forces joined. There were prayer sessions involving all kinds. If any of those would have been near me, I may well have attended. As for those that were violent/radical, there were plenty of conservative politicians and influencers calling it out and saying more should be done.
Based on the fact that the BLM marches were predicated on the lie that police are hunting down innocent black people NONE of the BLM marches were "reasonable."

Whether police always do the right thing or not, it is always reasonable to ask them to do the right thing.

The vast majority of BLM protesters were asking that police who kill innocent blacks be held accountable, and that they seek to treat everyone fairly.

It could be argued that in the past decade or 2 police themselves have become much more diverse, better representing the demographics of the U.S., and that for every mistreatment of a black American, there are probably 3 of a white American. However, the centuries before that created a narrative very different, and when such injustice has been perpetrated for so long, it just takes more than 1 or 2 decades of fair policecwork to change the societal narrative.

The peaceful BLM protests were exactly reasonable, and anyone making use of their right to peacefully protest, I applaud, even if I disagree with the cause.
I'm glad that you also agree that the blm riots were about feelings and narrative rather than facts and reality.

Centuries of police brutality is a fact. Yes people care. I do think recent police brutality was vastly overstated by mainstream media, but I am glad that people protested this perception. If you thought it was real, you'd have to be a real monster to not support such protests.
In an earlier forum, you called me a racist for thinking that BLM was pushing a false narrative: https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/111918/replies/2849864

Here's your quote: "I love that phrase, false BLM narrative. You might as well just lead with "I'm racist.""

You were rightfully lambasted for that opinion. Anyway, I'm just wondering if you've learned anything since then, and if you still think it's racist for believing it's a false narrative.

Their narrative is that black lives matter. BLM was a movement about more than police brutality. Specific to police brutality, police still brutalize black men, just at the same rate as everyone else. There is little evidence that blacks are treated differently by police. However that is different from trying to paint the whole BLM narrative as false. Just think of what you are saying, when you say "the black lives matter narrative is false." Racist as hell dude.
And there it is. If you don't support the violent grift BLM then you are racist. Pitiful.

All you have to do is be capable of saying that black lives matter. Anyone who says they don't is probably racist. I'd love to hear the explanation of why though. You can support equality and still not support violence. Or is that too complicated?
Black lives matter.
White lives matter.
Blue lives matter.
All lives matter.

And yet, I suspect that you will say only one of those 4 statements is legit, while the other 3 are some form of racism or hatred or dog whistle or some other nonsense.
ShooterTX
Porteroso
ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

Black lives matter.
White lives matter.
Blue lives matter.
All lives matter.

And yet, I suspect that you will say only one of those 4 statements is legit, while the other 3 are some form of racism or hatred or dog whistle or some other nonsense.

No of course they are all correct. And that's it, you passed the test!
boognish_bear
boognish_bear

Chipoople
I can't be the only one who finds these protests endlessly entertaining, right?

They're accomplishing absolutely nothing - are actually probably even hurting the cause. Most of the protesters are being exposed as incredibly ignorant.

I'm as anti-authoritarian as it gets, but I have enjoyed seeing the cops rag-doll these limp-wristed losers.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

Black lives matter.
White lives matter.
Blue lives matter.
All lives matter.

That's cute but saying any of those other statements at a BLM riot would get someone beaten and possibly killed. Those riots were definitely not over the right to merely say Black Lives Matter. Try again.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
The_barBEARian
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

Black lives matter.
White lives matter.
Blue lives matter.
All lives matter.

That's cute but saying any of those other statements at a BLM riot would get someone beaten and possibly killed. Those riots were definitely not over the right to merely say Black Lives Matter. Try again.

Daveisabovereproach
It's now being reported that half the people arrested at these protests aren't even students. This is going to go down as the liberal's version of January 6. Racist terrorists supporting other terrorists... maybe they'll get thrown in a jail cell with the booty bandit
boognish_bear
BusyTarpDuster2017
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

I'd love to hear your explanation why simply believing the narrative BLM pushes is untrue is racist.

Maybe you aren't the one who should be determining the litmus test for racism.
KaiBear
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

Go to any number of black neighborhoods and try saying

' ALL lives matter '

Most likely you will acquire a reality based supplement to your liberal arts education in record time.
Jack Bauer
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Yeah, crazy to see all those Christian's dressing is as Muslims supporting Islamic terrorist Palestinians on US campuses...

Reminds me of when y'all tried to claim BLM was really a bunch of white people tricking the crowds of black people into rioting.
Who's y'all?

You.

You exposed yourself with that Christian Nationalist nonsense.

That is straight out of the Democrat/ADL/SPLC playbook.

I used to think you were just a useful idiot, uniparty, globalist guy... there are a lot of those on this board.

Now you've been exposed as a full-on leftist.
You're a straight idiot if you think I'm a leftist.
ATL Bear
ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

So you do not believe it is possible to be a Christian, but also believe that the nation's interests should be above all other interest groups... except for Christ?
I am a Christian first, and an American second... but i do believe that the interest of America should come before all other groups, except for Christ. It is really funny that you think that Nationalists can only be called Nationalists if they put the nation above Christ. That's just silly.

I suppose someone couldn't be a Baylor fan and also a Christian? How can one be a fan of Baylor without placing Baylor above their devotion to Christ? LOL
You seem to align God and country as one, or advocate a joint loyalty of both to the exclusion of others. That's the issue. And I can tell you family comes in the slot between God and country for me, and I believe most do as well.

I spend too much time in places where religious nationalism creates nothing but turmoil domestically and internationally to stand by and not say something when I see some of the rhetoric going on. I feel as if the whole Putin/Russian church unholy alliance has emboldened a dangerous sentiment, having nothing to do with yes/no to Ukraine War support.
ATL Bear
ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

I dont know.

So he claims that Christian Nationalists are the same as Islamic Extremists and Liberal Extremeists, then he claims you are the perfect example of a Christian Nationalist... and then you state that you are opposed to both of those groups.

Seems to make sense

So yeah... the term Christian Nationalist is just a fiction that was created to be some kind of scarry label for people that the left doesn't like. As I suspected originally.
That's not what I said. It's specifically to this issue of Israel and the Gaza War. I even called it "strange days", a reference to this odd alignment. But it is there. We have the anti-Zionism angle. Each one of those groups plays that card. The whataboutism with Israeli actions to point blame. We've even got people like Barbearian defending/justifying Nazi propaganda against Jews. Then there have been exhaustive quotes from liturgies and elsewhere about Jewish blame for Christ's death (a favorite of the ZOG crowd). Why is any of that coming back into public debate in 2024?

Forest Bueller
My issue with media is they are watching anti Semitic and anti Israel mobs of people lead around by many anti Jewish, Islamic thugs whose only goal here is the destruction of Israel and Jewish people.

Notice you NEVER hear protesters railing against Hamas or even a negative word. When corned it is clear they support them. What is going on is shameful.

Up to 60 percent of arrests have been non students in some of these mobs.

The other biggest huge lie is saying Israel is committing genocide. That is something only useful idiots and Islamist who want the destruction of Israel are spouting.
Osodecentx
ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

You seem to align God and country as one, or advocate a joint loyalty of both to the exclusion of others. That's the issue. And I can tell you family comes in the slot between God and country for me, and I believe most do as well.

I spend too much time in places where religious nationalism creates nothing but turmoil domestically and internationally to stand by and not say something when I see some of the rhetoric going on. I feel as if the whole Putin/Russian church unholy alliance has emboldened a dangerous sentiment, having nothing to do with yes/no to Ukraine War support.
I think you are arguing with someone in high school, maybe a college freshman. The bar for entering into this forum is low, i.e. anyone can come. If we were meeting in person to discuss this, we probably wouldn't pay any attention to about half the folks weighing in
sombear
Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

I think you are arguing with someone in high school, maybe a college freshman. The bar for entering into this forum is low, i.e. anyone can come. If we were meeting in person to discuss this, we probably wouldn't pay any attention to about half the folks weighing in

I think Christian Nationalism is a fair and important subject of discussion. It is difficult to find an extensive critique of Evangelicals and/or Christian Conservatives without an accusation of Christian Nationalism.

I probably agree with Atl more than anyone posting here and strongly disagree with many positions of those on the other side. But I don't chalk any of it up to Christian Nationalism. Heck, I'm still not sure it means or what it covers. I often disagree with Shooter, but he posed fair questions.
Harrison Bergeron
sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

I think Christian Nationalism is a fair and important subject of discussion. It is difficult to find an extensive critique of Evangelicals and/or Christian Conservatives without an accusation of Christian Nationalism.

I probably agree with Atl more than anyone posting here and strongly disagree with many positions of those on the other side. But I don't chalk any of it up to Christian Nationalism. Heck, I'm still not sure it means or what it covers. I often disagree with Shooter, but he posed fair questions.
I genuinely don't know what is Christian Nationalism. It feels like another mythical bogeyman created by the extreme left to demonize Christians. Honest question - not being hyperbolic:
1. What specifically is Christian Nationalism? Is it a group? A set of ideas? Is there a membership role?
2. What are the tenets of Christian Nationalism? What must one believe to become a "Christian Nationalist?"
3. Can anyone share examples of Christian Nationalists? Who are the leaders? Where are their meetings?

My radical LWNJ friends always bloviate about Christian nationalists while excusing callas for Jewish genocide, so I sort of think it might be made up to get the left-wing noise machine content to fire up the crazy base.
sombear
Harrison Bergeron said:

sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

I genuinely don't know what is Christian Nationalism. It feels like another mythical bogeyman created by the extreme left to demonize Christians. Honest question - not being hyperbolic:
1. What specifically is Christian Nationalism? Is it a group? A set of ideas? Is there a membership role?
2. What are the tenets of Christian Nationalism? What must one believe to become a "Christian Nationalist?"
3. Can anyone share examples of Christian Nationalists? Who are the leaders? Where are their meetings?

My radical LWNJ friends always bloviate about Christian nationalists while excusing callas for Jewish genocide, so I sort of think it might be made up to get the left-wing noise machine content to fire up the crazy base.
All good questions. And I've been unable to find clear answers despite extensive research. Typically you'll find multiple pages of gibberish and Trump references.
Harrison Bergeron
sombear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

All good questions. And I've been unable to find clear answers despite extensive research. Typically you'll find multiple pages of gibberish and Trump references.
Not optimistic we will get any specifics here. I think likely it probably is "anything the radical left does not like."

To my knowledge, I have not seen a Christian Nationalist flag, march, and any of them burning, looting, and murdering; but I am open to being wrong.

I find there are a lot of extremist bogeymen on the radical left that they claim do all these things but can never get specific. Sort of like the imaginary term "dog whistle" that enables them in a very Orwellian way to create a perverse reality that fits their ends.
Wangchung
sombear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

Well, this forum has a few posters that probably dropped out of high school or graduated after the age of iPads in schools, so no need to pay attention to all commenters. They'll throw out false comparisons in order to try and pretend they are in the middle of the political spectrum when their posts are anything but and they'll be unable to define their labels once pressed. It's a common theme with them.
Osodecentx
sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further

I agree with every sentence
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
ShooterTX
ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

I dont know.

Seems to make sense

That's not what I said. It's specifically to this issue of Israel and the Gaza War. I even called it "strange days", a reference to this odd alignment. But it is there. We have the anti-Zionism angle. Each one of those groups plays that card. The whataboutism with Israeli actions to point blame. We've even got people like Barbearian defending/justifying Nazi propaganda against Jews. Then there have been exhaustive quotes from liturgies and elsewhere about Jewish blame for Christ's death (a favorite of the ZOG crowd). Why is any of that coming back into public debate in 2024?

You are kinda all over the place here.

Look, here is the deal. The term "Christian Nationalist" was created by those on the left. It was a term that was supposed to be scarry, and it has been used as a label for people who are "the enemy within" according to leftists.

As a Christian and someone who loves America, I would not see any problem with this label... however you and others like you have attached all kinds of crazy crap to that label... and none of it truly applies.

You claim that a Christian Nationalist is someone who places loyalty to America over loyalty to Christ, the Christian Church and family. That is total BS. If you ever met someone that you have labeled as a Christian Nationalist... i seriously doubt that any of them would say that they are more loyal to America than to their wife & children, or to Christ, or to the Body of Christ. Anyone who is truly a Christian, would never agree with that idea. Now, you may say that they are claiming Christ, but are not true Christians because of this backwards loyalty... in which case I would ask you why in the hell are YOU labeling them as Christians when you know that they are not true Christians? The reality is that Christian Nationalist is a broad label that is being used by the left, to try and smear & blacklist actual God-fearing Christians.

I am a Christian Nationalist, in that I love Jesus and I love America... and yet I am not the dangerous boogie man that you would like that label to depict.

If you truly have a problem with antisemitism, then use the term antisemite. If you truly have a problem with Globalism, then use the term globalist. Stop using this catch-all phrase, which is specifically designed to label normal God-fearing Christians as some kind of domestic terrorist group. If you continue to use the phrase Christian Nationalist, then you are just admitting that you are someone who actually hates God & Christianity.. because you are working in lockstep with the anti-America, God-hating leftists.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
Forest Bueller said:

My issue with media is they are watching anti Semitic and anti Israel mobs of people lead around by many anti Jewish, Islamic thugs whose only goal here is the destruction of Israel and Jewish people.

Notice you NEVER hear protesters railing against Hamas or even a negative word. When corned it is clear they support them. What is going on is shameful.

Up to 60 percent of arrests have been non students in some of these mobs.

The other biggest huge lie is saying Israel is committing genocide. That is something only useful idiots and Islamist who want the destruction of Israel are spouting.
Don't forget that this same group is devoutly anti-American. This is why they are pulling down American flags and chanting "Death to America" as well as "Death to Israel" or "From the river to the sea".

Yes they are very anti-Israel, but they know that their caliphate can never happen until America is destroyed.
ShooterTX
Oldbear83
When I was a kid, I earned my God & Country medal as a Boy Scout.

Are Boy Scouts therefore 'Christian Nationalists'?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.