Campus Protests

44,715 Views | 1107 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by nein51
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That police officer showed a lot of restraint

boognish_bear
J.R.
I'm just glad my kids went to Furman, TT and I went BU. This chit ain't happening at any of those places.
boognish_bear
BigGameBaylorBear
Mmmm liberal tears, my favorite!
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

Where was this strong response when BLM protests were tearing down the Silent Sam statue at UNC?

Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
sicem2471
J.R. said:

I'm just glad my kids went to Furman, TT and I went BU. This chit ain't happening at any of those places.
boognish_bear
Forest Bueller
boognish_bear said:

The shock is 43 percent of Americans under 25 favor a terrorist organization over Israel. That is insane.
Frank Galvin
Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

The shock is 43 percent of Americans under 25 favor a terrorist organization over Israel. That is insane.

It is the issue of the moment. The younger you are the more likely you are to jump on a bandwagon.

Additionally, if this poll had been done on October 8, the result would be wildly different. The outrage for many students is driven by Israel's response to the attack. They perceive that response to be wildly disproportionate and intentionally cruel to civilians.
KaiBear
Thee University said:

If only the South had won the War of Northern Aggression we would not have to see this BS playing out on college campuses.

The majority of liberal pukes live up north and have managed to infiltrate a number of Southern colleges. The longer leadership like spineless Democrats and limp-wristed Republicans remain in power, the more this travesty will rear its head.

Rubber bullets

Bean bag shotguns

Skunk water cannons

Chicago 1965 style baton lessons

"Diversity" is killing America!

Diversity is killing America, Sweden, France, Italy, and Germany.

It's obvious to see in all cases.

Yet liberals persist with their ideology.

So strange.
muddybrazos
Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

remind me, which side are the terrorists again?
BearFan33
KaiBear said:

Thee University said:

If only the South had won the War of Northern Aggression we would not have to see this BS playing out on college campuses.

The majority of liberal pukes live up north and have managed to infiltrate a number of Southern colleges. The longer leadership like spineless Democrats and limp-wristed Republicans remain in power, the more this travesty will rear its head.

Rubber bullets

Bean bag shotguns

Skunk water cannons

So strange.
I generally think diversity is good. But if diversity is forced at too great a pace, the problems from the old country become the problems of the new country.

You get enclaves of folks that don't assimilate into the new country. Think Little Palestine in Dearborn MI or Little Modadishu in Minn. Many countries in Europe took too many too fast and are dealing with the consequences.

boognish_bear
Yes… Hamas has an excellent track record on human rights.

boognish_bear
Lord of the flies LA edition

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
They need to get those kids in there to clean all of that up

Jack Bauer
boognish_bear said:

Yes, kick them out of school, make them pay for damages and do the actual clean-up or go to jail.
Jack Bauer
BearFan33
boognish_bear said:

This would actually be a good use of a RICO investigation. There have been crimes committed by people (some paid). Who is paying them to do the crimes? Arrest not only the perpetrators but those funding the crime.

Once the money dries up so will a lot of this criminality.
The_barBEARian
BearFan33 said:

KaiBear said:

Thee University said:

Rubber bullets

Bean bag shotguns

Skunk water cannons

So strange.
I generally think diversity is good. But if diversity is forced at too great a pace, the problems from the old country become the problems of the new country.

You get enclaves of folks that don't assimilate into the new country. Think Little Palestine in Dearborn MI or Little Modadishu in Minn. Many countries in Europe took too many too fast and are dealing with the consequences.

They "took" or were forced?

You act like they wanted these people.

What's happening at our southern border since this piece of filth Biden took office is what has been happening in Europe since 2016.

They never asked these people to come and dont want them there.
Forest Bueller_bf
Redbrickbear said:

Of course it is a top priority.

If one group of citizens can be targeted like this with impunity, and
no retribution for blatant antisemitism, then any group of citizens
can be targeted in a similar way.

Where does it end, out and out Naziism.

GOP leadership is weak, I doubt they do what they focus on and I
imagine there is a lot of grandstanding.

But, even Fetterman, understands the seriousness of what is happening.

I don't say that to insult Fetterman, he is doing his job, I say that because politically
he has every reason to stand aside on this issue like so many of his constituents.

But, he has taken a strong stand against antisemitism. He needs a leadership role in
whatever their agenda here is to aleviate this current mindset of hate infiltrating our college
campuses.
boognish_bear
The_barBEARian
Jack Bauer said:

The schmuck waving around the Israeli flag is as bad as the students protesting.

The only ones deserving of respect are the red, white, and blue-blooded frat boys who were holding up the American flag!
Redbrickbear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

They have been pretty strong on being against anti-semitism

The question is where were they during the anti-White pogroms during BLM?

Mitt Romney was out there marching in the street with the DC BLM

Has any top GOP leader been out marching in the street with the pro-Palestinian protestors? of course not
BearFan33
The_barBEARian said:

BearFan33 said:

KaiBear said:

Thee University said:

Rubber bullets

Bean bag shotguns

Skunk water cannons

So strange.

What's happening at our southern border since this piece of filth Biden took office is what has been happening in Europe since 2016.

You are right. I believe Merkel was behind a lot of the forced immigration the EU did on its members. I seem to remember Poland refused to take their distribution of "migrants"
Redbrickbear
BearFan33 said:

The_barBEARian said:

BearFan33 said:

KaiBear said:

Thee University said:

Rubber bullets

Bean bag shotguns

Skunk water cannons

So strange.

You are right. I believe Merkel was behind a lot of the forced immigration the EU did on its members. I seem to remember Poland refused to take their distribution of "migrants"

Poland and Hungary have been very vocal in being against forced Migration...especially by MENA immigrates who mostly are Muslim.

The EU wants to force all countries in the Union to take quotes of migrants
sombear
Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

Has any top GOP leader been out marching in the street with the pro-Palestinian protestors? of course not

Rarely do I defend BLM for anything, but there were different kinds of BLM marches and protests. Yea, it's become a punch line, but fact is, a majority were peaceful and reasonable. There were, in fact, multiple marches where police forces joined. There were prayer sessions involving all kinds. If any of those would have been near me, I may well have attended. As for those that were violent/radical, there were plenty of conservative politicians and influencers calling it out and saying more should be done.
BigGameBaylorBear
boognish_bear said:

The Ivy League is a shell of what it once was. Too many distractions for the students nowadays
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

Rarely do I defend BLM for anything, but there were different kinds of BLM marches and protests. Yea, it's become a punch line, but fact is, a majority were peaceful and reasonable. There were, in fact, multiple marches where police forces joined. There were prayer sessions involving all kinds. If any of those would have been near me, I may well have attended. As for those that were violent/radical, there were plenty of conservative politicians and influencers calling it out and saying more should be done.

I'm sure you could say the same about the protests around Palestine.

The point is there are protests that are antisemitic & violent coming from the pro-Palestine side (mostly leftists)

And there were protests that were anti-white & violent coming from the pro-BLM side (mostly leftists)

The way the GOP leaders reacted to those two movements was night and day.

The GOP is forcefully moving against these Palestine protests....the GOP did NOT forcefully move against BLM.

(right after the summer of racial violence the GOP leadership helped make Juneteenth a national holiday for instance)
Wangchung
sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

GOP leadership is weak,

Based on the fact that the BLM marches were predicated on the lie that police are hunting down innocent black people NONE of the BLM marches were "reasonable."
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.