Campus Protests

44,796 Views | 1107 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by nein51
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists
Right Wing Christian Nationalists

Islamic radicals behead people, rape and kill children.
Liberal extremists want to indoctrinate children into the rainbow cult and also support the Islamic extremists. Rightwing Christian nationalists don't want you to kill your unborn children, don't want the rainbow cult in schools and love their country.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ATL Bear
Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Liberal extremists want to indoctrinate children into the rainbow cult and also support the Islamic extremists. Rightwing Christian nationalists don't want you to kill your unborn children, don't want the rainbow cult in schools and love their country.
And don't like the Jews, are sympathetic to Gaza, talk about ZOG, Zionist supremacy, etc.
Realitybites
ATL Bear said:

And don't like the Jews, are sympathetic to Gaza, talk about ZOG, Zionist supremacy, etc.

There is a whole lot of middle ground between being a Hamas supporter and going full Hal Lindsey. Most thinking people can be found there.
sombear
ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

And love Putin and believe he is the last true holdout Nationalist.
ATL Bear
Realitybites said:

ATL Bear said:

There is a whole lot of middle ground between being a Hamas supporter and going full Hal Lindsey. Most thinking people can be found there.
Sure. Come join us there.
Wangchung
ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Yeah, crazy to see all those Christian's dressing is as Muslims supporting Islamic terrorist Palestinians on US campuses...

Reminds me of when y'all tried to claim BLM was really a bunch of white people tricking the crowds of black people into rioting.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ShooterTX
ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Christian Nationalists is a BS creation of the leftwing nutjobs.

It is a label used to describe anyone who believes in God, or believes the Bible, or loves America, or voted for Trump, or doesn't like Joe Biden... or any combination of those.

In other words... anyone who is not a full supporter of Joe Biden is labeled as a "dangerous Christian Nationalist". It is just another stupid ploy by the uni-party, to keep the people behind Joe Biden, in power.

The very idea that a "right wing" person, or a Christian, or someone who believes in "America first" would have ANY common ground with either a Islamic Radical or a Liberal Extremeist... that is just ridiculous.

Islamic Extremists hate America and want to completely destroy the West. That is the polar opposite of a right winger, a Christian and the basic idea of "America first".

Liberal Extremists hate the founding of our nation, the Constitution as written, the Bible, Christianity, Capitalism, and the free exchange of ideas (especially on X). These are all polar opposite positions of right wingers, Christians and the "America first" crowd.
ShooterTX
boognish_bear
That's a lot of kids

boognish_bear
I had this same thought....when you've got music and theater majors chanting USA your attempted protest is failing hard

ShooterTX
boognish_bear said:

That's a lot of kids

The most oppressive and disgusting religion on the planet, is now openly accepted by leftist nutjobs.

This is just more clear evidence that the left is all about destroying Western culture & society... there is no other reason to align with evil, demonic religions.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
boognish_bear said:

I had this same thought....when you've got music and theater majors chanting USA your attempted protest is failing hard

Notice that they are also holding lefty, BLM signs like "ACAB". This is the alignment of islamic extremists and the left wingers. The left is all about the destruction of America & Western society. That is why the perfect response is to chant "USA"... they hate the USA.... America is the mutual enemy of both islam and the left.
ShooterTX
Oldbear83
ShooterTX said:

boognish_bear said:

That's a lot of kids

The most oppressive and disgusting religion on the planet, is now openly accepted by leftist nutjobs.

This is just more clear evidence that the left is all about destroying Western culture & society... there is no other reason to align with evil, demonic religions.
They are bowing towards a rock somewhere so far away they can't even see it.

I think someone should make a list of all those yahoos and publish it with a warning not to let these characters anywhere near anything important.

Maybe put stickers on their vehicles like the ones saying someone is autistic, only these should warn of incurable stupidity.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Forest Bueller
ShooterTX said:

boognish_bear said:

That's a lot of kids

This is the end game of this mess. Organized outside influence under the guise of Pro Palestinian protests.

This isn't pro anything because Islam and Sharia law isn't pro anything. It is about conquest and overcoming the Infidel.

These protests are anti Israel, anti America, anti Freedom anti rule of law. Hamas supporting and Islam supporting and half of the protesters have no clue the base reason of the occupation of their Major University.
ATL Bear
Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Yeah, crazy to see all those Christian's dressing is as Muslims supporting Islamic terrorist Palestinians on US campuses...

Reminds me of when y'all tried to claim BLM was really a bunch of white people tricking the crowds of black people into rioting.
Who's y'all?
boognish_bear
ShooterTX
boognish_bear said:

This is the UK version of Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib.

It is time to wake up are realize that we are losing a war, but we still have time to start fighting. The US has a history of joining the battle late. We were the last ones to join in WW1 and WW2, but we were also the deciding factor in winning them both. Now we are very late to joining in this war of good vs evil... but we can still win it. We need to recognize that Islam is the enemy, and that Islam has found an ally in leftist politicians.

It's far beyond time to fight. Evil is spreading and we need to put an end to it. A lot of people don't want to get involved in a religious war... well that ship has sailed. A religious war has been brought upon us. We can either fight for our survival, or die. The muslims will not allow us to simply coexist... their entire purpose is to dominate & control the planet.
ShooterTX
ATL Bear
ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

It is a label used to describe anyone who believes in God, or believes the Bible, or loves America, or voted for Trump, or doesn't like Joe Biden... or any combination of those.

In other words... anyone who is not a full supporter of Joe Biden is labeled as a "dangerous Christian Nationalist". It is just another stupid ploy by the uni-party, to keep the people behind Joe Biden, in power.

The very idea that a "right wing" person, or a Christian, or someone who believes in "America first" would have ANY common ground with either a Islamic Radical or a Liberal Extremeist... that is just ridiculous.

Islamic Extremists hate America and want to completely destroy the West. That is the polar opposite of a right winger, a Christian and the basic idea of "America first".

Liberal Extremists hate the founding of our nation, the Constitution as written, the Bible, Christianity, Capitalism, and the free exchange of ideas (especially on X). These are all polar opposite positions of right wingers, Christians and the "America first" crowd.
There are intersections on lots of issues. Don't be blind. I'm pointing out the intersection on this specific topic. I mean are you seeing some of the comments getting thrown around on this and related threads?

There is a new popularity of Christian nationalism that has nothing to do with Conservative or evangelical Christianity, which used to be the target of the left, or pro America patriotism, or even right wing. In fact this new breed has anti-capitalist leanings masking it in anti-globalism and/or pro labor anti-corporations that mimic the left (remember Occupy Wall Street?), and even anti-freedom as they seek not to reverse liberal trends of suppression (something I completely agree is occurring), but wanting to mirror their tactics in areas they support. An honest assessment of what's being argued and advocated would see the intersection of what would seemingly be ideological opposites.

If you want to define it under a different name because you think it disparages Christianity or patriotism, I'm open to whatever label you wish to apply. But unlike the left, I'm following a specific and known identity of Christian nationalism that dates back a long time. Even the "America first" label is being co-opted and abused as a cover for ulterior motives.
BUGWBBear
This shyte going on at Baylor? Thought I'd ask rather than 1000 pages of the garbage everywhere else.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
nein51
That's a terrible and almost certainly wrong take.
Oldbear83
nein51 said:

From what I have seen, unmarried women prefer Biden, but married women are trending to Trump.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wangchung
ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Who's y'all?

KaiBear
Oldbear83 said:

nein51 said:

From what I have seen, unmarried women prefer Biden, but married women are trending to Trump.

Have noticed a similar pattern in our area.

Hispanic American males certainly appear to favor Trump.

ShooterTX
ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

There are intersections on lots of issues. Don't be blind. I'm pointing out the intersection on this specific topic. I mean are you seeing some of the comments getting thrown around on this and related threads?

There is a new popularity of Christian nationalism that has nothing to do with Conservative or evangelical Christianity, which used to be the target of the left, or pro America patriotism, or even right wing. In fact this new breed has anti-capitalist leanings masking it in anti-globalism and/or pro labor anti-corporations that mimic the left (remember Occupy Wall Street?), and even anti-freedom as they seek not to reverse liberal trends of suppression (something I completely agree is occurring), but wanting to mirror their tactics in areas they support. An honest assessment of what's being argued and advocated would see the intersection of what would seemingly be ideological opposites.

If you want to define it under a different name because you think it disparages Christianity or patriotism, I'm open to whatever label you wish to apply. But unlike the left, I'm following a specific and known identity of Christian nationalism that dates back a long time. Even the "America first" label is being co-opted and abused as a cover for ulterior motives.
If you really want to explain this position, give an example. Who is a perfect example of a "Christian Nationalist", and then explain how they embody that label.
ShooterTX
Redbrickbear
Oldbear83 said:

nein51 said:

That a political philosophy break down and less of a specific candidate issue

Unmarried women & single mothers favor liberal/leftist parties in the West

Married women favor conservative/rightwing parties in the West.

boognish_bear
ATL Bear
ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

If you really want to explain this position, give an example. Who is a perfect example of a "Christian Nationalist", and then explain how they embody that label.
BarBearian. It's self explanatory so to speak.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Who's y'all?

You.

You exposed yourself with that Christian Nationalist nonsense.

That is straight out of the Democrat/ADL/SPLC playbook.

I used to think you were just a useful idiot, uniparty, globalist guy... there are a lot of those on this board.

Now you've been exposed as a full-on leftist.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

You know what... I'll accept that title.

I genuinely don't see anything wrong with being labeled a Christian Nationalist.

You guys mean it as a slur, but I'll take it as a badge of honor.

This country desperately needs more Christianity and Nationalism.
ShooterTX
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

I genuinely don't see anything wrong with being labeled a Christian Nationalist.

I'm trying to understand the definition of Christian Nationalist, as proposed by ATL. He claims you are it, so please explain your stance and how you align with Islamic Extremists and Liberal Extremists. Thanks.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Am a practicing Christian ( sins and all ) and strongly believe in putting our country and its citizens FIRST.

Guess I am a Christian Nationalist as well.

D. C. Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

Christianity and nationalism are not particularly compatible.
Wangchung
D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

By all means, explain.
ShooterTX
D. C. Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Strange days.

Islamic Radicals
Liberal Extremists

please explain further
ShooterTX

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.