Campus Protests

44,722 Views | 1107 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by nein51
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
whitetrash
boognish_bear said:

FA'd.

FO'd.
ShooterTX
just your daily reminder that muslims cannot be trusted!

They are evil followers of a demonic cult.

We are at war with Islam. It is NOT a religion of peace, but is a religion of evil.
It is time to wake up and recognize that the demons are inside our borders.

ShooterTX
boognish_bear
GrowlTowel
That is so great. Nothing like watching ******s get the sweet taste of reality.
Jack Bauer

J.R.
I say any of these idiots should be suspended or expelled. The ones here on green cards that are violent with actions or words should be deported now! Period
Whiskey Pete

Democrats now, Democrats then
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear said:

Love how students trespass, setup blockades, resist then act SHOCKED when police use force to move them out.

"OH MY GOD! I can't Believe the cops did that!!!'
Jack Bauer
Antifa University holding up as planned..

Jack Bauer
look at the Hamas cosplay kids...

boognish_bear
Daveisabovereproach
Whiskey Pete said:

Democrats now, Democrats then

I always laugh when I see liberal female protesters supporting Hamas or trying to be edgy by dressing like an Arab. Please take a trip to Palestine, Syria, Iran, or any Muslim country in Africa. Get a taste of the life of the typical Muslim woman: cooking and cleaning for 12 hours a day at home, having as many kids as possible (hopefully boys), can't drive, can't go to school unless it's to learn about the Quran, can't publicly voice a negative opinion about authority figures, can't disagree with your husband, can't travel abroad alone without written permission from your husband, can't wear pants or a short Sleeve T-shirt, you'll be stoned to death if you flirt with another man, have an abortion, voice a negative opinion about the government, express belief in a religion that isn't Islam, the list goes on. Your own father or brother will be obligated to kill you if you dishonor the family in any of the above ways.

If any liberal thinks that US conservatives are radical, please go live in a Muslim country and experience what radicalism and oppression really is. Try to find a good life insurance policy. Pack your belongings in a casket. And be sure to voice your opinions loud and clear

(A liberal will try to tell me that 'those things are bad, but Islam isn't bad' in three, two, one)
Daveisabovereproach
Oh, and the prophet Muhammad was a known child rapist that is currently burning in hell. I'm glad I can say that here in a free country where I won't be beheaded for expressing known historical facts (at least for the time being, lol)
boognish_bear
How does Hamas have even 20% support? It doesn't say "Palestine" it says "Hamas". How does Hamas have 20% support....wth?

Daveisabovereproach
boognish_bear said:

How does Hamas have even 20% support? It doesn't say "Palestine" it says "Hamas". How does Hamas have 20% support....wth?

Because this is a country with extremely perverted morals. When you take God out of the equation, right and wrong become philosophical concepts that aren't much more than things to talk about in a coffee shop instead of a worldview that provides grounding for how you should live your life

The word "support" also requires more explaining. Polls are heavily influenced by word choice
D. C. Bear
boognish_bear said:

I think "Hamas" just means "not Israel."
Tempus Edax Rerum
The WSJ ran an article last week on how a lot of smart kids are rejecting Ivy League schools and starting to look more heavily at Southern schools. I just wish these administrators had clear cut rules that stated if you threaten any other student you are expelled for good.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
boognish_bear said:

If 20 percent of our country supports terrorism and Hamas, we have some serious ratkilling to do as a country. I am willing to do my part.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
The_barBEARian
boognish_bear said:

I wonder what the poll numbers for IDF vs Palestine would look like?
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Wangchung
How no longer useful "useful idiots" get treated.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
boognish_bear
KaiBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

boognish_bear said:

If 20 percent of our country supports terrorism and Hamas, we have some serious ratkilling to do as a country. I am willing to do my part.

You have stated this kind of bravado several times over the years .

So when do you plan to get started ?

No doubt the Department of Public Safety would appreciate a heads up.
Harrison Bergeron
The most pathetic part of these riots is the pro-Hams rioters are such snowflakes they're too scared to get arrested or pay the consequences of their actions. At least back in the day the protesters had the balls to pay the price for their believes.
Realitybites
Tempus Edax Rerum said:

The WSJ ran an article last week on how a lot of smart kids are rejecting Ivy League schools and starting to look more heavily at Southern schools. I just wish these administrators had clear cut rules that stated if you threaten any other student you are expelled for good.

If I was coming out of high school right now, my search would be limited to the Big 12, SEC, and a handful of private schools like Hillsdale. After that, I would look internationally. I wouldn't waste the application fee on the Ivys. I honestly think most undergrads do better at smaller colleges where there is less bureaucracy. Go to the bigger schools for postgraduate work.
ShooterTX
The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

I wonder what the poll numbers for IDF vs Palestine would look like?

IDF all the way!
Palestine is the only thing that actually fits the description of a "social construct". Palestine isn't real. It was created as an insult to the Jews.

ShooterTX
Aliceinbubbleland
Daveisabovereproach said:

Because this is a country with extremely perverted morals. When you take God out of the equation, right and wrong become philosophical concepts that aren't much more than things to talk about in a coffee shop instead of a worldview that provides grounding for how you should live your life

The word "support" also requires more explaining. Polls are heavily influenced by word choice
When you take parents out of the equation right and wrong can become lost.
Frank Galvin
Harrison Bergeron said:

The most pathetic part of these riots is the pro-Hams rioters are such snowflakes they're too scared to get arrested or pay the consequences of their actions. At least back in the day the protesters had the balls to pay the price for their believes.

MLK was very big on that. Civil disobedience was supposed to be civil. His view was both intellectually sound and pragmatic. The contrast between respectful marchers and Bull Connor and his thugs moved people to reconsider their worldview. Today's disrespectful protestors vs. cops obviously trying to do their jobs in a professional manner does not have the same impact.

The Muslims in Dearborn will have much more impact based on their votes than the kids will. If you really want to make a difference organize that way.

Harrison Bergeron
Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

MLK was very big on that. Civil disobedience was supposed to be civil. His view was both intellectually sound and pragmatic. The contrast between respectful marchers and Bull Connor and his thugs moved people to reconsider their worldview. Today's disrespectful protestors vs. cops obviously trying to do their jobs in a professional manner does not have the same impact.

The Muslims in Dearborn will have much more impact based on their votes than the kids will. If you really want to make a difference organize that way.
Agreed. Destroying property and acting like *******s and then crying when there are consequences is no great way to persuade.
boognish_bear

Waco1947
BearN said:

Frank Galvin said:

BearN said:

Hundreds of thousands of protestors in this country are calling for mass extinction of the Jews.

No.

There are not hundreds of thousands of protestors. If there are 20,000 I would be surprised.

Of those that are protesting it is likely no one called for "mass extinction of the Jews." But it can't be more than single digits.

If you are referring to "From the River to the Sea" that is a claim for land, not for the death of the current occupants.
Do you even know what Hamas stands for? I'm sure you do. Do you know what their primary goals is? I think you do. Do you know what being pro-Hamas means? I'm sure you do. Do you know that the vast majority of these protestors are pro-Hamas?
You are begging the question which is "Are any of these protests pro-hamas?
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.