Poll shows DeSantis and Haley would both perform better than Trump against Biden

26,507 Views | 550 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by boognish_bear
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Her democrat backers and money men are not going to like that opinion. Look for a clarification soon.
FLBear5630
GrowlTowel said:

Her democrat backers and money men are not going to like that opinion. Look for a clarification soon.
And who is backing Trump? Who is his money men? Because we know Trump does not spend his own money on anything.
GrowlTowel
FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

And who is backing Trump? Who is his money men? Because we know Trump does not spend his own money on anything.
Well, we can assume it isn't democrats.

I know you like her but ask yourself why are democrats are funding her campaign?
FLBear5630
GrowlTowel said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

I know you like her but ask yourself why are democrats are funding her campaign?
So we can actually get something accomplished. They realize Biden is running and he is worthless and Trump is simply going to bluster and misstep. So, they are behind the one Candidate that makes sense and is competent.

In 1980 they were called Reagan Democrats.
GrowlTowel
FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

So we can actually get something accomplished. They realize Biden is running and he is worthless and Trump is simply going to bluster and misstep. So, they are behind the one Candidate that makes sense and is competent.

Please. She has about 1600 donors that gave over 500k to Biden.
FLBear5630
GrowlTowel said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

It used to be a positive to be able to cross the aisle.

How about how many that used to support Trump that gave to Haley? Bunch of those...
GrowlTowel
FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

How about how many that used to support Trump that gave to Haley? Bunch of those...
They are not crossing party lines. They do not want Trump to be president and their fall back position is Haley. They will vote Biden in the general.

I am sure there are some Trump supporters that back Haley. But when None fo the Above beats your candidate by 30 points, it is time to reevalute your support.
FLBear5630
GrowlTowel said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

They are not crossing party lines. They do not want Trump to be president and their fall back position is Haley. They will vote Biden in the general.

I am sure there are some Trump supporters that back Haley. But when None fo the Above beats your candidate by 30 points, it is time to reevalute your support.
I will re-evaluate when we have two Nominees. We have Candidates right now. So, I will continue to support who I think will do the job better for the Nation. My biggest issue is whether I punt on the Presidential election if it is Biden and Trump. I can't vote for either in good conscience.
boognish_bear
She's banking on the indictments?

boognish_bear
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

And she's probably right.
GrowlTowel
Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

She won't be the only option, even if she has some delegates. That is why all candidates suspend their campaigns as opposed to withdrawing. Even if Trump is convicted (current schedule of trials does not look favorable for a conviction before the convention), his delegates still exist. They will be the ones that have the most influence on the alternate.

Highly doubtful they pick Haley.
FLBear5630
GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

She won't be the only option, even if she has some delegates. That is why all candidates suspend their campaigns as opposed to withdrawing. Even if Trump is convicted (current schedule of trials does not look favorable for a conviction before the convention), his delegates still exist. They will be the ones that have the most influence on the alternate.

It won't matter, the Delegates are bound to Trump. They have to vote for him. convicted or not. He cannot wheel and deal them like Baseball cards. The only way the State delegates get freed is Trump dropping out, that is not happening. Trump will try to pardon himself from prison before dropping out.

The Convention will have to change the rules and that will take place at the convention. Fat chance that happens. He is running unless the Supreme Court steps in which they seem not willing to do or he doesn't get 1215 delegates.
ShooterTX
Mothra said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4409117-trump-desantis-haley-leading-biden-poll/

Haley had an 8-point lead over Biden, with 53 percent of support compared to Biden's 45 percent. This is likely due to her garnering more support among moderates and Independents than what Trump and DeSantis received, according to the survey.

The poll found that 59 percent of independent voters would support Haley in a matchup with Biden, while 55 percent and 54 percent of independents would back DeSantis and Trump, respectively.

In a contest with Biden, DeSantis received 51 percent of support while the president received 48 percent.
The matchup between Biden and Trump, the two frontrunners for the 2024 election, was the closest among the GOP presidential hopefuls. The poll found that 50 percent of respondents would vote for Trump and 48 percent would vote for Biden.

Trump still maintains a comfortable lead in the GOP primary, according to the new survey, leading the field by 55 points among GOP voters. Trump has 69 percent of support, DeSantis has 14 percent and Haley has 12 percent.

The poll was conducted between Jan. 10-12 among 2,870 adults and has a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points. The poll also included responses from 786 likely Republican primary voters, which has a margin of error of 4.7 percentage points.

This sounds great and all...
But when it comes time to actually vote... none of these polls play out.
Why is it that Trump keeps winning by double digit margins over Haley, if the polls show that people want her instead of him?
In reality, it's democrats and people who don't vote that want Haley over Trump.
Voters are choosing Trump. It's the only poll that truly matters.

For the record, in a DeSantis guy myself. I also really like Ramaswamy... but it's obvious that neither of them has a chance of winning it now. Haley has FAR less chance of winning than either of those two. She has a far better chance of being a VP or maybe Sec of State at this point... but she needs to stop this nonsense and admit defeat.
If she doesn't, then she is just revealing that she wants Trump to lose so that she can get some kind of payout from the Biden Corruption Organization.
ShooterTX
FLBear5630
ShooterTX said:

Mothra said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4409117-trump-desantis-haley-leading-biden-poll/

Haley had an 8-point lead over Biden, with 53 percent of support compared to Biden's 45 percent. This is likely due to her garnering more support among moderates and Independents than what Trump and DeSantis received, according to the survey.

The poll found that 59 percent of independent voters would support Haley in a matchup with Biden, while 55 percent and 54 percent of independents would back DeSantis and Trump, respectively.

In a contest with Biden, DeSantis received 51 percent of support while the president received 48 percent.
The matchup between Biden and Trump, the two frontrunners for the 2024 election, was the closest among the GOP presidential hopefuls. The poll found that 50 percent of respondents would vote for Trump and 48 percent would vote for Biden.

Trump still maintains a comfortable lead in the GOP primary, according to the new survey, leading the field by 55 points among GOP voters. Trump has 69 percent of support, DeSantis has 14 percent and Haley has 12 percent.

The poll was conducted between Jan. 10-12 among 2,870 adults and has a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points. The poll also included responses from 786 likely Republican primary voters, which has a margin of error of 4.7 percentage points.

Why is it that Trump keeps winning by double digit margins over Haley, if the polls show that people want her instead of him?
In reality, it's democrats and people who don't vote that want Haley over Trump.

For the record, in a DeSantis guy myself. I also really like Ramaswamy... but it's obvious that neither of them has a chance of winning it now. Haley has FAR less chance of winning than either of those two. She has a far better chance of being a VP or maybe Sec of State at this point... but she needs to stop this nonsense and admit defeat.
If she doesn't, then she is just revealing that she wants Trump to lose so that she can get some kind of payout from the Biden Corruption Organization.
Regardless of who I like, we are bound for a Trump vs Biden rematch. For better or for worse.

I hope first that Trump can actually win the whole thing, skeptical as the numbers are not favorable. But, Biden can't win again.

Second, better? Bring back Mnuchin as Sec of Treasury, one of the only adults Trump listened to. Shut the border. Rearm the military and come up with realistic phasing to alternate fuels.

The worse? Please don't alienate our Allies again, like it or not in today's world we need allies. Don't get in a Trade war with China and please be quiet with the tweets and social media. Don't cozy up with Putin and keep telling how great he is.

Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

It won't matter, the Delegates are bound to Trump. They have to vote for him. convicted or not. He cannot wheel and deal them like Baseball cards. The only way the State delegates get freed is Trump dropping out, that is not happening. Trump will try to pardon himself from prison before dropping out.

The Convention will have to change the rules and that will take place at the convention. Fat chance that happens. He is running unless the Supreme Court steps in which they seem not willing to do or he doesn't get 1215 delegates.
Not true. While a candidate can release delegates, that's not the only way.

In most states, the delegates are only bound for the first few votes. Some states, they are bound only on the first vote, in other states they are abound by the first two votes, and in others that number changes. In Florida, they are bound through the 3rd vote. In PA, they are only bound on the first vote. In Texas, it's the first two dates.
FLBear5630
Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

In most states, the delegates are only bound for the first few votes. Some states, they are bound only on the first vote, in other states they are abound by the first two votes, and in others that number changes. In Florida, they are bound through the 3rd vote. In PA, they are only bound on the first vote. In Texas, it's the first two dates.
Well, if you have a source please cite it. The articles I read indicated just what I wrote. They are bound to Trump and can't just either leave or Trump can't just give them away if he has 1215. He is the Nominee.

If he doesn't get 1215 than wheeling dealing happens and has happened at other Conventions. But the wheeling dealing is IF there is no Nominee. Once the 1215 is reached, the point is moot. It may be better for him to get 1200 and leave that open in case. Once he is the Nominee, the voters have spoken. The delegates only exist to get the Nominee.
Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Well, if you have a source please cite it. The articles I read indicated just what I wrote. They are bound to Trump and can't just either leave or Trump can't just give them away if he has 1215. He is the Nominee.

If he doesn't get 1215 than wheeling dealing happens and has happened at other Conventions. But the wheeling dealing is IF there is no Nominee. Once the 1215 is reached, the point is moot. It may be better for him to get 1200 and leave that open in case. Once he is the Nominee, the voters have spoken. The delegates only exist to get the Nominee.
Dude, Google it. Republican primary delegate rules are extremely easy to find. It's in more than one place. But I'll be nice and point you in a direction that has decent info - you may want to look at the green papers.

If/When Trump wins the nomination, he most certainly can "give" them away. He can't pick who gets them, but he can drop out. The GOP rules say they can have a new convention or party leadership can pick a new nominee.
FLBear5630
Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Dude, Google it. Republican primary delegate rules are extremely easy to find. It's in more than one place. But I'll be nice and point you in a direction that has decent info - you may want to look at the green papers.

If/When Trump wins the nomination, he most certainly can "give" them away. He can't pick who gets them, but he can drop out. The GOP rules say they can have a new convention or party leadership can pick a new nominee.

Yes, as I said Trump can't be the nominee and give them away. Once he wins the nomination delegates cease to matter. As you said, he has to drop out. There is no chance he does that. If he does drop out he doesn't pick the nominee. I will be nice too. Trump doesn't get to play king maker, the convention will determine how to go forward.

This is a moot point, he will continue and hope to win so he pardons himself.
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

RFK will beat her
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Mothra
GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Here is pulling for a Trump jail sentence, and DeSantis stepping in.
Mothra
ShooterTX said:

Mothra said:

I think in a general election, there are candidates who can fare better than Trump. Trump has a ceiling that I don't believe DeSantis and Haley have.

Trump hasn't won anything since 2016. It's doubtful he starts now.
whiterock
Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

RDS would likely win an open floor vote over Haley. That certainly would be who I'd campaign and vote for.

Rules change at every convention. The Rules Committee starts meeting well before the convention starts and the nominee gets effective control over the committee. In general, a nominee cannot "hand over" his/he delegates, per se. They can, however, endorse an alternative and it is reasonable to expect a very high percentage of those delegates to flow with the endorsement.

The analysis that Haley is hoping to position herself as the last candidate in the race should Trump to be disqualified by conviction is not unreasonable. That is not, however, her best shot at the nomination. She would be a near lock to pick up both endorsement and delegates if she was the designated VP. If she is able to run a best-case contest and pick up 40-ish percent of the delegates down the stretch, Trump would be hard-pressed not to pick her....to unify the party. Reagan and Bush could hardly speak to one another as the 1980 campaign wound down. They ended up a successful team.....the conservative insurgent and the establishment player. It's a great structure. Trump would like to avoid it by winning big, and Haley would like to force it by running strong. We will know more after SuperTuesday.

As a general rule of thumb, the longer it goes before Trump announces his VP selection, the greater the chance it will be Haley.
Mothra
whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

RDS would likely win an open floor vote over Haley. That certainly would be who I'd campaign and vote for.

Rules change at every convention. The Rules Committee starts meeting well before the convention starts and the nominee gets effective control over the committee. In general, a nominee cannot "hand over" his/he delegates, per se. They can, however, endorse an alternative and it is reasonable to expect a very high percentage of those delegates to flow with the endorsement.

The analysis that Haley is hoping to position herself as the last candidate in the race should Trump to be disqualified by conviction is not unreasonable. That is not, however, her best shot at the nomination. She would be a near lock to pick up both endorsement and delegates if she was the designated VP. If she is able to run a best-case contest and pick up 40-ish percent of the delegates down the stretch, Trump would be hard-pressed not to pick her....to unify the party. Reagan and Bush could hardly speak to one another as the 1980 campaign wound down. They ended up a successful team.....the conservative insurgent and the establishment player. It's a great structure. Trump would like to avoid it by winning big, and Haley would like to force it by running strong. We will know more after SuperTuesday.

As a general rule of thumb, the longer it goes before Trump announces his VP selection, the greater the chance it will be Haley.
Hoping and praying for a Trump conviction for the good of the country and the party.
Doc Holliday
Guy Noir said:

Fre3dombear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

He's probably not wrong

Recent polls suggest that a conviction is going to tank his presidency.

That of course won't prevent posters like whiterock from putting their faith in this re-tread loser.

MAGA is filled with a bunch of buffoons.
the neverTrumpers are even worse.

Pointing out the weaknesses in neverTrump or antTrump arguments is not MAGA. It's just good sense. Trump was always in a strong position to win the primary. His opponents spun the 2020 mid-term outcome against him very effectively, but he recovered and now has a lock on the nomination. Noting all that, which I predicted with 100% accuracy, is not MAGA. It's quite pragmatic.

My position every day has been that I'm going to support the nominee, no matter who, no matter what. I have some I like more than others, but you'll note I didn't criticize anyone except Hutchinson and Christie, who had no chance, no business even being in the race. I pointed out the positives of even the candidates I was personally less-than enthusiastic about.

In would prefer to have RDS as POTUS. He would, as I've said all along, be more effective than Trump at the agenda we need most. But he can't win the primary. And that much has been obvious for a solid 12 months.

Again, pointing all that out doesn't make me MAGA. Makes me a pragmatic conservative Republican who wants to win.
You defended every one of Trumps lies about DeSantis. I've never seen you say a critical word about Trump. You've pretty much defended his every action as good politics.

I am not sure defending a guy who hurts the party and our ability to win this election is what I would call pragmatic.

I suspect Trump will soon be running against someone other than Biden. It will be interesting to see if Trump fares as well against a candidate not named Biden.
Geez. You cannot just post an assessment. You have to spin everything. And what a convenient memory - have noted Trump's weaknesses many times.

Analyzing why Trump's attacks were effective (which they clearly were) is not "defending." I actually like RDS a lot, and have noted often (and recently) that he would likely be a more effective POTUS than Trump at the things of most important to me. I would not have been disappointed if RDS had defeated Trump in the primary, and will likely be a supporter in 2028. None of that is at odds with my consistent prediction that Trump would win the primary, though. And being quite comfortable with Trump as a nominee does not make me a mind-numbed MAGA-head. I'm more dispassionately grounded than them, or you, for that matter.

Trump is most likely to run against Biden, assuming latter is not dead or physically incapacitated (which could very well happen). 2nd most likely opponent is Harris, and she's polling worse than Biden. Big Mike might well be unbeatable but I'm not sure she is going to agree to do it. Axlerod just two days ago categorically ruled it out. The scenarios for bypassing Kamala are, uhm, difficult.

If Kamala ends up having to step in, expect to see "first woman POTUS" stuff ad nausem. and I do think Big Mike would endorse and even campaign a little (way preferrable to running). Also think it would be easier to get the coveted "Taylor Swift endorsement" Team Biden appears to be seeking. Endorsing a senescent old man is just engaging in partisan politics. But getting behind the first woman POTUS, and a minority one at that....well, that is what good girls do!
The problem is, no one asked you to analyze whether Trump's attacks were effective. What was asked is whether it was wrong of Trump to attack a fellow Republican with what we all knew to be lies, and whether that was good for the party. Your response was mere subterfuge. You chose to analyze whether that was an effective strategy instead of answering the questions posed because that would have been critical of Trump (which you will never be). And now you have your panties in a wad that I called you out over it.

Let's hope the faith and trust you put in the re-tread loser ends up being justified.
LOL. Doesn't matter whether you or I think they're wrong or not. Matters whether 51% or more of the primary voters think they're wrong or not. From the strong movement in numbers toward Trump, it seems pretty clear they like Trump's attacks on Haley more than her attacks on him.

I've been as tough on Trump as I have been on RDS, Haley, etc.....
I would say they like Trump attacks on ANYONE. It is reality TV. Name me one rant that Trump has made that resulted in negatives? There are none. The type of person that will respond to those polls, likes attacks in general. They would like it even more if he said "Your FIRED!" like the old days. People don't get this is for real...

Probably most people look at "the for real" the Biden years, what their wives worry about at the dinner table and wondering when they'll ever have enough money again

And if they care about hundreds of thousands of dead whiteys in Biden obamas war and they say how much more of this can we take

They realize trump wasn't so bad. I wish republicans had someone else but obviously democrat socialists are horrible for the average person. Always have been.
Republicans do have someone else. Her name is Nikki Haley.
Nikki Haley would be no different than Obama and Bush

Why the hell would we want her?
Doc Holliday
Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Hoping and praying for a Trump conviction for the good of the country and the party.
Taking Trump out on bogus charges would destroy this country.
Mothra
Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

The documents charges aren't bogus, and will be pretty easy to prove. Yet another one of Trump's self-inflicted wounds. But we don't need another Trump term. There are much better, and less morally-reprehensible, candidates than Trump.
Mitch Blood Green
Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Although I'm not a Republican, I feel sorry for the party. Trump treating them like Atlantic City.

FLBear5630
Mothra said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

The documents charges aren't bogus, and will be pretty easy to prove. But we don't need another Trump term. There are much better, and less morally-reprehensible, candidates than Trump.
All the charges are provable. Trump is so sloppy and impulsive they can prove everything he does. The argument is never that he didn't do it! It is always he shouldn't be charged. That either someone else wasn't charged or because he decided to run for President he get's Carte Blanche on everything he ever did.
FLBear5630
Mitch Blood Green said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Although I'm not a Republican, I feel sorry for the party. Trump treating them like Atlantic City.

THANK YOU! Someone that knows a little something about this clowns history. How about:

Trump Airlines
Trump Beverages
Trump the Game
Trump Casinos as mentioned
Trump Magazine
Trump Mortgage
Trump Steaks
Trump Travel Site
Trump Communications
Trump Tower - Tampa
Trump University
Trump Vodka
the USFL
Finally, 2016-2020 Presidency which ended with Jan 6th and impeachment

He always starts strong, then flops. This is who you guys love?????
Guy Noir
Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

They are not bogus charges.

The thing that will destroy this country is to continue to run up the national debt and to ignore the southern border like Biden has done.
Doc Holliday
Mothra said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

The documents charges aren't bogus, and will be pretty easy to prove. Yet another one of Trump's self-inflicted wounds. But we don't need another Trump term. There are much better, and less morally-reprehensible, candidates than Trump.
Even if they aren't bogus, DC doesn't hold others accountable so they're effectively demonstrating that the rules only apply to specific political affiliation.

That in itself will destroy the country.
Mothra
Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Even if they aren't bogus, DC doesn't hold others accountable so they're effectively demonstrating that the rules only apply to specific political affiliation.

Meh. I think the issue here is the obstruction of justice charge, which isn't present in Biden's case. Trump literally could have turned the docs over on multiple occasions after they were requested (repeatedly), and if he had done so, this most likely all goes away. It was his decision to thumb his nose at the govt. that ultimately led to the raid and charges. Like I said, it is yet another one of his self-inflicted wounds.

So there are significant distinctions between this case and Biden's - namely, Trump's blatant refusal to turn over the docs when requested. That was extremely stupid, but that's Trump.

Doc Holliday
Mothra said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Meh. I think the issue here is the obstruction of justice charge, which isn't present in Biden's case. Trump literally could have turned the docs over on multiple occasions after they were requested (repeatedly), and if he had done so, this most likely all goes away. It was his decision to thumb his nose at the govt. that ultimately led to the raid and charges. Like I said, it is yet another one of his self-inflicted wounds.

So there are significant distinctions between this case and Biden's - namely, Trump's blatant refusal to turn over the docs when requested. That was extremely stupid, but that's Trump.
It was against the law for Biden to even have those documents: its not even up for debate, he straight up didn't have the power to retain those documents. He gets a pass because he's establishment.

Trump is not a perfect candidate and is extremely flawed. If you convict him and confine him to Mar A Lago on house arrest with an ankle monitor, he will have even more support than he currently does and he's currently polling higher than he's ever polled in the aggregate.

It's very much the case that if you attack Trump you only make him stronger. This is what the media and establishment and never trumpers fail to understand. Ignoring him would have made him weak...everyone attacking him is doing the opposite.
Mothra
Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

GrowlTowel said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

It was against the law for Biden to even have those documents: its not even up for debate, he straight up didn't have the power to retain those documents. He gets a pass because he's establishment.

Trump is not a perfect candidate and is extremely flawed. If you convict him and confine him to Mar A Lago on house arrest with an ankle monitor, he will have even more support than he currently does and he's currently polling higher than he's ever polled in the aggregate.

It's very much the case that if you attack Trump you only make him stronger. This is what the media and establishment and never trumpers fail to understand. Ignoring him would have made him weak...everyone attacking him is doing the opposite.
I don't disagree with you, for the most part. However, I think where you err is assuming that the two men were treated differently simply because one is establishment and the other is not. Again, the failure to charge Biden might be because Trump obstructed justice by stonewalling the govt., whereas Biden simply handed the docs over.

Trump may indeed have more support from his base if he gets arrested, but I don't think it helps him much outside of that, and most likely erodes his support, based on the polling.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.