Poll shows DeSantis and Haley would both perform better than Trump against Biden

26,470 Views | 550 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by boognish_bear
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

i take everything MSNBS puts out with a grain of salt and a lime
Realitybites
boognish_bear said:

I'll vote for RFK before I vote for any ticket that has Nimrata on it.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
muddybrazos
boognish_bear said:

He's probably on the short list for VP.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Porteroso
People make a little too much of Trump's continued love and praise for dictators. In them he sees the President and person he wishes he was. His extreme narcissism is always at the fore, and can explain almost any action.

People say he is so great on policy, and of course that is just not true. He simply does not have progressive policy, which Repubs loathe, and the stock market trusts him to do whats best for his pocketbook. He is eternally predictable in that regard, and unless any type of disaster strikes, good for the economy.

The issue is that he will inherit several disasters, and will have no clue. Whether intelligent people who do have a clue will want to work for him or not? Does anyone remember how scorched earth he went with all his advisors?

As I think about a future of either Biden or Trump. And I can hardly believe it. I Trump's his performance will be far worse than in his first term. And all the Trumpies and ROMLs will yell and scream it's because the evil Dems hamstrung him with bad media coverage... but I think it will be because he has no idea what to do with political adversity, and he will drive anyone intelligent away.

I wonder is Trumpies and ROMLs have even considered that he will not have many of the advantages that he had his first term, and could give a Bidenesque level of performance.
Doc Holliday
The people want someone who isn't financially controlled for POTUS.

The elite are going to convince many of you morons that anyone who fits that bill is a danger to our country and you're going to believe them. It doesn't matter who the candidate is.

You've been conditioned to be a globohomo leftoid and you're never going to understand. You don't have the IQ or the capability to understand the real world, only the superficial world.
william
NH is now a 'hard pass'. She doesn't age well - literally and figuratively.

- KKM

#StrawberryBlond47
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Only tells the preliminary story. After debating Biden, Haley would flat out destroy him. As would DeSantis. After debating Biden, Trump would figure out how to seem like he had even worse dementia.
Trump wants no part of any debate stage at this point. He has made that very clear. Very disappointing.

He isn't capable of going against Haley or DeSantis. He is a Reality TV actor, it has to be script.
Sam Lowry
I knew a girl named Nikki
I guess you could say she was another McCain
I met her in a hotel lobby
Masturbating with a map of Ukraine
She said, "How'd you like to waste some lives?"
And I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind

She took me to the front lines
And I just couldn't believe my eyes
She had so many devices
Everything that money could buy
She said, "Sign your name on the dotted line"
The bombs went off and Nikki started to grind

Oh, Nikki

The meat grinder started spinning
Or maybe it was my brain
I can't tell you what she did to them
But their bodies will never be the same
Oh, her lovin' will kick your behind
Oh, she'll show you no mercy
But she'll sure enough, sure enough
Show you how to grind

Darling, Nikki

Woke up the next morning
Little Nikki was gone
I looked all over, all I found
Was a phone number in Taiwan
It said, "Thank you for a funky time
Call me up whenever you wanna grind"

Aw, come back Nikki, come back
Your dirty little Prince wanna grind, grind, grind, grind
Grind, grind, grind, grind, grind!
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

I knew a girl named Nikki
I guess you could say she was another McCain
I met her in a hotel lobby
Masturbating with a map of Ukraine
She said, "How'd you like to waste some lives?"
And I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind

She took me to the front lines
And I just couldn't believe my eyes
She had so many devices
Everything that money could buy
She said, "Sign your name on the dotted line"
The bombs went off and Nikki started to grind

Oh, Nikki

The meat grinder started spinning
Or maybe it was my brain
I can't tell you what she did to them
But their bodies will never be the same
Oh, her lovin' will kick your behind
Oh, she'll show you no mercy
But she'll sure enough, sure enough
Show you how to grind

Darling, Nikki

Woke up the next morning
Little Nikki was gone
I looked all over, all I found
Was a phone number in Taiwan
It said, "Thank you for a funky time
Call me up whenever you wanna grind"

Aw, come back Nikki, come back
Your dirty little Prince wanna grind, grind, grind, grind
Grind, grind, grind, grind, grind!
Geez, Sam. You off the sauce? Going through a bit of withdrawl blues...

Go to sleep, in the morning it will be better. Trump will be in charge. All will be well. Nikki will just be Sec of Defense.
boognish_bear
Porteroso
Doc Holliday said:

The elite are going to convince many of you morons that anyone who fits that bill is a danger to our country and you're going to believe them. It doesn't matter who the candidate is.

You've been conditioned to be a globohomo leftoid and you're never going to understand. You don't have the IQ or the capability to understand the real world, only the superficial world.

Your first sentence is what is superficial, because if that were true, the people would want Donald Trump to be President. Instead, less than a third say they will vote for him.

Independents voted for him the first time because they were sick of the status quo, but Trump has proven to be great for the status quo. What is the status quo? Spending out of control by both parties. Politicians that seek to entrench themselves by appointing friends and surrounding themselves with sycophants. Politicians that seem to not know how to positively govern, but only know how to try to deny the other side the rights freedoms and laws they want. Politicians that are slimy and try to excuse, pardon, look past the swamp. Politicians who use their political power to get rich.

And the worst of all, to me, politicians who intentionally seek to divide the country.

Trump is guilty of all. He may not be bought off, but he is still owned by money, the same as the rest of them.

You can't cherry pick 1 single aspect of what voters hate about politics that supports your guy, and represent it as the whole story. Speaks of low IQ and intellectual dishonesty.
boognish_bear

4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Your first sentence is what is superficial, because if that were true, the people would want Donald Trump to be President. Instead, less than a third say they will vote for him.

source?
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

he lost me at the suckers quote which has been proven to be false
boognish_bear
4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

Where was it proven false?
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

An aide on the trip said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think somebody like General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"

Furthermore, there was no evidence or testimony showing Kelly being around Trump to hear the alleged comments.

Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton, who said he was on the trip, also issued a denial to Fox News, days after the article came out, saying it was "simply false."

Then-U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also denied the claims in an interview with Fox News in September 2020. He said, "I was with him for a good part of that trip, if I'm thinking about this visit and the timing right, and I never heard him use the words that are described in that article. Just, I never saw it."

Remember when the secret source reported as senior whitehouse staff by several journalistic titans turned out to be a mail clerk?
Porteroso
4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

An aide on the trip said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think somebody like General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"

Furthermore, there was no evidence or testimony showing Kelly being around Trump to hear the alleged comments.

Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton, who said he was on the trip, also issued a denial to Fox News, days after the article came out, saying it was "simply false."

Then-U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also denied the claims in an interview with Fox News in September 2020. He said, "I was with him for a good part of that trip, if I'm thinking about this visit and the timing right, and I never heard him use the words that are described in that article. Just, I never saw it."

Remember when the secret source reported as senior whitehouse staff by several journalistic titans turned out to be a mail clerk?

An aide said he didn't hear it. And you equate that with proof? Do you know what proof means?
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

An aide said he didn't hear it. And you equate that with proof? Do you know what proof means?
maybe read more and post less. go sit down and let the adults talk..
Porteroso
4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

go sit down and let the adults talk..

I forgot dictionary denial is such an important policy co sideration for you zealots. Lol, "proven."
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

go sit down and let the adults talk..

I forgot dictionary denial is such an important policy co sideration for you zealots. Lol, "proven."
lol, multiple statements against the report from those that were there as well as it was mentioned that Kelly most likey wasnt there is more than "trump denial" blah blah blah

Keep making yourself look foolish or stop now..
boognish_bear
4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

Kelly is the one making the claim in this tweet
boognish_bear
After what he said publicly about McCain… The losers and suckers comment does not seem like a far stretch at all
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

Kelly is the one making the claim in this tweet
I understand that, and other people are saying that Kelly wasn't there or Trump didn't say it..
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

After what he said publicly about McCain… The losers and suckers comment does not seem like a far stretch at all
yes, it is.. Trump stated it about McCain specifically. You are doing what they want you to.. they are using an attack on a singular person to generalize comments for which nobody can verify.

Just like they did from 2015-2020 repeatedly using unnamed sources or taking Trump quotes out of context.

According to Snopes- Kelly, who was with Trump in Paris, confirmed that Trump did call American troops "losers" and "suckers," though it was unclear whether he witnessed the comments firsthand or heard about them from someone else, or from news reports.

Nobody has ever comfirmed Kelly was there directly and heard these comments.
Mothra
Porteroso said:

People make a little too much of Trump's continued love and praise for dictators. In them he sees the President and person he wishes he was. His extreme narcissism is always at the fore, and can explain almost any action.

People say he is so great on policy, and of course that is just not true. He simply does not have progressive policy, which Repubs loathe, and the stock market trusts him to do whats best for his pocketbook. He is eternally predictable in that regard, and unless any type of disaster strikes, good for the economy.

The issue is that he will inherit several disasters, and will have no clue. Whether intelligent people who do have a clue will want to work for him or not? Does anyone remember how scorched earth he went with all his advisors?

As I think about a future of either Biden or Trump. And I can hardly believe it. I Trump's his performance will be far worse than in his first term. And all the Trumpies and ROMLs will yell and scream it's because the evil Dems hamstrung him with bad media coverage... but I think it will be because he has no idea what to do with political adversity, and he will drive anyone intelligent away.

I wonder is Trumpies and ROMLs have even considered that he will not have many of the advantages that he had his first term, and could give a Bidenesque level of performance.
Right there with you on all of this. I cannot believe the **** show we are in for in 2024, and how stupid the majority of Americans are, choosing these two bozos.

We are ****ed.
boognish_bear
william
#Donny2024

#Ronny2028

#NikkiNevahEvahEvahEvah

- KKM

{ sipping coffee }

{ digesting billy paultz meal }
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
boognish_bear
High level stuff here as Trump explains his process for nicknaming opponents

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.