Poll shows DeSantis and Haley would both perform better than Trump against Biden

26,463 Views | 550 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by boognish_bear
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

he lost me at the suckers quote which has been proven to be false

Where was it proven false?

An aide on the trip said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think somebody like General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"

Furthermore, there was no evidence or testimony showing Kelly being around Trump to hear the alleged comments.

Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton, who said he was on the trip, also issued a denial to Fox News, days after the article came out, saying it was "simply false."

Then-U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also denied the claims in an interview with Fox News in September 2020. He said, "I was with him for a good part of that trip, if I'm thinking about this visit and the timing right, and I never heard him use the words that are described in that article. Just, I never saw it."

Remember when the secret source reported as senior whitehouse staff by several journalistic titans turned out to be a mail clerk?

An aide said he didn't hear it. And you equate that with proof? Do you know what proof means?
Speaking of proof, do you have any proof that he said it?
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
I can not follow the connection he's trying to make between bad cops and priests…and the president needing immunity

boognish_bear
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

Koch is exactly right, despite the many posters on this board who refuse to believe it.
FLBear5630
Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Koch is exactly right, despite the many posters on this board who refuse to believe it.
This is what bothers me. I will vote Trump, but turnout will be historic. Trump may crack 90M and lose.
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

redfield & wilton, Harris X, and morning consult larest polls all show Trump winning.

The latest morning consult that dropped today has Trump winning against Biden by 5%
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
boognish_bear
Porteroso
4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

An aide on the trip said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think somebody like General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"

Furthermore, there was no evidence or testimony showing Kelly being around Trump to hear the alleged comments.

Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton, who said he was on the trip, also issued a denial to Fox News, days after the article came out, saying it was "simply false."

Then-U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also denied the claims in an interview with Fox News in September 2020. He said, "I was with him for a good part of that trip, if I'm thinking about this visit and the timing right, and I never heard him use the words that are described in that article. Just, I never saw it."

Remember when the secret source reported as senior whitehouse staff by several journalistic titans turned out to be a mail clerk?

An aide said he didn't hear it. And you equate that with proof? Do you know what proof means?
go sit down and let the adults talk..

I forgot dictionary denial is such an important policy co sideration for you zealots. Lol, "proven."
lol, multiple statements against the report from those that were there as well as it was mentioned that Kelly most likey wasnt there is more than "trump denial" blah blah blah

Keep making yourself look foolish or stop now..

Kelly is certainly fed up with things, but is not a proven liar, is he? I don't necessarily believe him, but "a few guys said they didn't hear x" is not proof x want said.

Me look foolish? Go back to school kid, you're not too cool for it.
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

I forgot dictionary denial is such an important policy co sideration for you zealots. Lol, "proven."
lol, multiple statements against the report from those that were there as well as it was mentioned that Kelly most likey wasnt there is more than "trump denial" blah blah blah

Kelly is certainly fed up with things, but is not a proven liar, is he? I don't necessarily believe him, but "a few guys said they didn't hear x" is not proof x want said.

one person said it did, no cooberation and many people who were there said it didnt happen..(i posted those couple of rebuttals on a quick search- found no evidence supporting kelly)

Thats a win every time for the defense hoss..

You keep tryin though
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

Good for DeSantis. He is a better Governor than Candidate...
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
KaiBear
boognish_bear said:

Wonder what the 'ridiculous' impact will be on Trumps presidential campaign if he gets convicted of even one of the various felony charges he faces.

Nikki is smart to stay in the race.

Porteroso
4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

one person said it did, no cooberation and many people who were there said it didnt happen..(i posted those couple of rebuttals on a quick search- found no evidence supporting kelly)

You keep tryin though

You already forgot what we are arguing about. Your suspect definition of proof. Not a single court will say proven false. Just unsubstantiated. Words matter kid.
Porteroso
KaiBear said:

boognish_bear said:

Wonder what the 'ridiculous' impact will be on Trumps presidential campaign if he gets convicted of even one of the various felony charges he faces.

Huge percentage won't vote for him, we don't have to wonder. About the only way Biden can win is to rely on the justice system. Can't wait for the Trumpies to cry about their dear felonious leader.
KaiBear
Porteroso said:

KaiBear said:

boognish_bear said:

Huge percentage won't vote for him, we don't have to wonder. About the only way Biden can win is to rely on the justice system. Can't wait for the Trumpies to cry about their dear felonious leader.

Of course it will have a huge negative impact on Trumps chances.

I was being sarcastic.

Amazing to me how the Republican leadership and Trump supporters continue to ignore his vulnerability to a conviction .
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

You keep tryin though

You already forgot what we are arguing about. Your suspect definition of proof. Not a single court will say proven false. Just unsubstantiated. Words matter kid.
lol, not a single jury would convict based on the evidence submitted.

Proof- the process or an instance of establishing the validity of a statement especially by derivation from other statements in accordance with principles of reasoning

You have a single statement with no other statements validating the original statement.

You have several statements opposing it. Sounds like the validity of the statement is in question.

Here is a trophy for your effort

–Horace

Mothra
boognish_bear said:

It's incredible to me that this dumb twit holds any position of power or influence in this country.

We are ****ed.
boognish_bear
whiterock
Haley did ok with moderates and collegiate, but did not win suburban voters….

GrowlTowel
Translation - I like wasting time and money.
boognish_bear
The_barBEARian
Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

It's incredible to me that this dumb twit holds any position of power or influence in this country.

We are ****ed.

I like MTG... but she underestimates the amount of stupid, insane fools who can vote in this country.
Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

We are ****ed.

I like MTG... but she underestimates the amount of stupid, insane fools who can vote in this country.
The woman is as dumb as a box of rocks. Got taken by Qanon and Jewish space lasers, among other things. She's a blow hard who dumbs downs public discourse. Screw her.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
TenBears
Guy Noir said:

GrowlTowel said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Only tells the preliminary story. After debating Biden, Haley would flat out destroy him. As would DeSantis. After debating Biden, Trump would figure out how to seem like he had even worse dementia.
Trump wants no part of any debate stage at this point. He has made that very clear. Very disappointing.

Honest question - why? What about him or his positions are unclear to anyone at this point?

Trump has not addressed how he will control spending and how he will control inflation.

He hasn't addressed anything other than himself and 2020.
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

Guess only Trump can be an election denier.

Boy do his minions talk out of both sides of their ass.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.