Campus Protests

43,382 Views | 1104 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by nein51
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd rather watch paint dry..

Jack Bauer
If Texas was heavy handed in dealing with the protestors, this is the limp wristed approach...SMH

Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer
Dear Lord...

boognish_bear
Jack Bauer said:

Dear Lord...

Is that Pat from SNL?
boognish_bear
Harrison Bergeron
Just drop "women have vaginas" flyers, and the snowflakes will hide in a safe space.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Just drop "women have vaginas" flyers, and the snowflakes will hide in a safe space.

They are not snow flakes…they are hard core activists and fanatics

And they often have power…they would be more likely to start screaming at you for dropping those flyers and calling you fascist and would probably get you fired from your job (especially if your job was at a university)

We should stop calling these people snowflakes and start seeing them as the seriously dangerous people they are
Redbrickbear
It always boils down to race with the Left…always

Jack Bauer
Welcome to Gaza...I mean Harvard.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Redbrickbear said:

It always boils down to race with the Left…always

So why T F is the girl's face censored? Is someone worried about some Jewish kid harming her? What a bunch of crap.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Welcome to Gaza...I mean Harvard.

At least they did not tear the statue down
Redbrickbear
LIB,MR BEARS
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Israeli army needs to revisit their nutrition and fitness programs

nein51
He's a really funny guy and the host of the Triggernometry podcast which is great.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Frank Galvin said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Frank Galvin, are you a lawyer or in law school?

If I wouldn't do well in law school, then God help me.
If you are a lawyer or in law school, then God help us all.
I'm a semi-retired lawyer.

I graduated 4th in my class of 270 at SMU in 1991. Law Review editor, runner-up in the school wide moot court competition.

I have succesfully argued in the Texas Supreme Court (several times), the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals (several times), on brief in The U.S. Supreme Court, in many Texas Courts of Appeals, every U.S. district court in Texas and probably 20 more around the country. I lost my share of arguments also but companies pay me $750 an hour based on my knowledge of how the law works and my ability to articulate it.

Criminal law iand constitutional law are not my specialties although I did get the high grades in my law school basic Consittuional law class and my Constittuional Criminal Procedure class. As noted though, that was a long time ago.

I see a lot of people ttelling me I must be wrong but I don't see anyone other than the poster who posted the overthrow statute say why I am wrong or post any actual support for their argument. It comes down to this. The First Amendment protects our most cherished rights. There is an exceedingly high bar before the government can restrain or punish speech. Offenisive as it may be, I have not seen any reporting of student speech that meets that very high bar.
Frankly, I don't believe you. Not at all. You actually wrote this sentence - "terrorist threats are the only ones that are ilegal". An intelligent person just would not let that leave their keyboard, let alone double down on it later.

You also have some of the dumbest takes on this forum.

So if you ARE telling the truth, then God help us all even more.

Maybe instead of name calling you might do what he did and give us a rundown of your qualifications.
Maybe instead of attributing correctness or falseness based on people's qualifications (appeal to authority - a fallacy), we should judge the arguments by their own merits.
You questioned his qualifications and he gave them. It seemed fair to give yours. But I understand,

boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear said:

Still not as brave as a man dominating a woman's athletic competition
KaiBear
College kids just having a trendy good time shaking up their parents and grandparents in a relatively safe environment.

95% have absolutely no idea what Hamas or Israel really represent but that's ok too.

They can get together years from now and laugh at their mug shots while drinking espresso.
ShooterTX
KaiBear said:

95% have absolutely no idea what Hamas or Israel really represent but that's ok too.

A lot of people actually do believe that's it totally normal and OK for college kids to be totally ignorant fools. Why is the bar set so low? My middle school kids understand the history of the middle east including things life the Balfour declaration and the Sykes Picot agreement.

College freshmen should know far more about history and far less about trans ideology or Taylor Swifts boyfriends.
There is a very sad acceptance of rampant ignorance in our society. By the time my son goes to college, he will have mastered calculus, read the classics, know the entire history of the Roman Empire, studied the Federalist Papers & the Founding, read & write in Latin, played football, basketball, baseball & track, hunted, shot and butchered his own deer, and worked at HEB for at least 2 years.
Laziness and low expectations are robbing our children of their God given potential & future.

This extremist behavior that is based upon utter ignorance, should not be acceptable. It certainly shouldn't be acceptable for a student at an elite educational institution.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
Most these kids just want to be trendy; and hating on Jews is the latest trend.

And it's a comparatively safe trend at thst; local Jews aren't going to fight back much.

Can you just imagine if these same kids were raiding hell about Muslims ?

There would be blood on the streets .

Guess these kids aren't as stupid as they look !
Wangchung
KaiBear said:

And it's a comparatively safe trend at thst; local Jews aren't going to fight back much.

I agree with you that they are definitely cowards.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
KaiBear
Wangchung said:

KaiBear said:

Not necessarily cowards.

Just social lightweights looking for a safe way to be relevant.
Wangchung
KaiBear said:

Wangchung said:

KaiBear said:

Not necessarily cowards.

Six of one, half dozen the other.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
KaiBear
Wangchung said:

KaiBear said:

Wangchung said:

KaiBear said:

Not necessarily cowards.

Six of one, half dozen the other.

Doubt the kids care what anyone here thinks.

They are having fun pretending to be revolutionaries.

Of course the fun will stop when our real revolutionaries take over the protests sometime this summer.

Then another season of looting and burning will begin.

Jack Bauer
Imagine a group of students telling blacks to go back to Africa....it would be removed and the students would be kicked off campus immediately.

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Imagine a group of students telling blacks to go back to Africa....it would be removed and the students would be kicked off campus immediately.

Now you are getting it

Its anti-white racism from the get go

(Even if most Jews don't see themselves as white)
boognish_bear
The_barBEARian

If Clinton and our POS government hadnt bombed the Christian European Serbs in the 90ties to aid the Islamists, would this be happening today?

Why didnt the Zionists who had major influence over Clinton and his party in the 90ties stop him?
boognish_bear
Wangchung
boognish_bear said:

Wow, the flyers were legit! Did not disappoint.
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Now you are getting it

Its anti-white racism from the get go

(Even if most Jews don't see themselves as white)
That's my genuine complaint about it. We've been told for three years that "silence if violence" and watched any non-extreme voice being chased of campus for triggering snowflakes ... suddenly calling for the genocide of Jews if totally fine and "free speech."

For the record, it should be free speech ... it is the destroying property and disrupting the daily activities of the university that should be banned.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.