Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

91,313 Views | 1686 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
you dont believe the science, you question it. You should question what experts including myself are telling you. Science is a living breathing thing, it represents the never ending pursuit of the truth. We have to be prepared to step away from what we thought we knew to make room for what the new data suggests. - Dr Ben Bikman

The new data is suggesting these gender surgeries and hormone altering treatments arent solving the issues.

You ask me to trust the AMA and other expert groups but they continually push outdated models that dont match up to the latest data.

Diabetic treatment model is outdated by almost 20 years compared to the data. Insulin shots make people have more issues than they solve long term.

Dietary changes that keep insulin low works much better than insulin shots for long term diabetic health

We are still telling people red meat and saturated fat will cause issues but the Minnesota Coranary Study proved this false. This was done 30 years ago yet we still are told this by medical doctors and its in the text books.

The AMA, the ADA, the AHA seem to be the mouth piece for big Pharm and Big Farm.

The APA seems to be a mouth piece for greedy doctors who are taking advantage of the latest fad"

False equivalencies with diabetes, straw men for my position. Read your Horace Signature
Waco1947
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

you dont believe the science, you question it. You should question what experts including myself are telling you. Science is a living breathing thing, it represents the never ending pursuit of the truth. We have to be prepared to step away from what we thought we knew to make room for what the new data suggests. - Dr Ben Bikman

The new data is suggesting these gender surgeries and hormone altering treatments arent solving the issues.

You ask me to trust the AMA and other expert groups but they continually push outdated models that dont match up to the latest data.

Diabetic treatment model is outdated by almost 20 years compared to the data. Insulin shots make people have more issues than they solve long term.

Dietary changes that keep insulin low works much better than insulin shots for long term diabetic health

We are still telling people red meat and saturated fat will cause issues but the Minnesota Coranary Study proved this false. This was done 30 years ago yet we still are told this by medical doctors and its in the text books.

The AMA, the ADA, the AHA seem to be the mouth piece for big Pharm and Big Farm.

The APA seems to be a mouth piece for greedy doctors who are taking advantage of the latest fad"

False equivalencies with diabetes, straw men for my position. Read your Horace Signature
you created a global position of trusting the experts- my post was on target. You dont like the facts that maybe experts are wrong sometimes or have ulterior motives for their positions.

My signature is for those that need it, even me sometimes.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer

A woman like this?

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

A woman like this?

they have been using female size/weight crash test dummies for years.

Why do you think steering wheels tilt and telescope, the pedals and seats move to fit the driver.. that there is a seat belt height adjustment on the B pillar in most vehicles.

We are governed by morons!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

A woman like this?

spot the difference?

–Horace

KaiBear
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Anti-intellectualisms definition has been revised to.............

"You do not agree with me".
It is anti-intellectualism when posters here, reject the scientific and medical community with regards to LGBTQai sexuality. It is impossible to discuss the issue in face of willful ignorance

Creationism, closing school libraries, denial of climate change, refusing to understand the historical and contextual of scripture, efforts to harmonize the scriptures in the face in spite obvious are all anti-intellectualism.
You're mindset defines anti-intellectualism.

If the "scientific" and "medical" community thinks a genetic man can become a woman, they have flown over the cockcoo's nest.

Spare your lecture.
AMA. ApA, Social worker,etc science

The APA seems to be a mouth piece for greedy doctors who are taking advantage of the latest fad
Am always impressed when someone attempts to educate ol 47.

Its impossible to do so of course. The old fella is at the tale end of a self destructive set of life choices.

Not about to admit to being wrong at this point.
4th and Inches
KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Anti-intellectualisms definition has been revised to.............

"You do not agree with me".
It is anti-intellectualism when posters here, reject the scientific and medical community with regards to LGBTQai sexuality. It is impossible to discuss the issue in face of willful ignorance

Creationism, closing school libraries, denial of climate change, refusing to understand the historical and contextual of scripture, efforts to harmonize the scriptures in the face in spite obvious are all anti-intellectualism.
You're mindset defines anti-intellectualism.

If the "scientific" and "medical" community thinks a genetic man can become a woman, they have flown over the cockcoo's nest.

Spare your lecture.
AMA. ApA, Social worker,etc science

The APA seems to be a mouth piece for greedy doctors who are taking advantage of the latest fad
Am always impressed when someone attempts to educate ol 47.

Its impossible to do so of course. The old fella is at the tale end of a self destructive set of life choices.

Not about to admit to being wrong at this point.
I don't do it for him.

He is wrong on just about all of his medical stances. His history knowledge is probably his strong suit even though i dont agree with all of his interpretations.

I do have to admit his nonsense posts keeps me on my toes, so I continued keeping up with the latest in human health education and research.

This forum has always been fun for me, if it becomes tiresome or creates stress, i will take time away. I highly doubt we are changing each others minds on any topic posted.

–Horace

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.