Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

91,324 Views | 1686 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

BearWithMe said:

Curious, what does it mean for someone to not believe in "objective reality"? Are you for example referring to someone who believes nothing is real and we are in a simulation?

No, I am referring to people who believe that a man can become a woman and vice versa simply by virtue of the person wanting it to be true. Once you disconnect objective, physical reality from the question of whether someone is a man or a woman you end up with the insanity we see today with seemingly intelligent people promoting the current day equivalent of lobotomies.
We live in complex matrix of being human. What makes me, me arise from all the variables of life in all its colours and all its potential.
Being sexual human is more than physical.

And to think of all your intellectual potential , the unvarnished genius, wasted on your endeavors on behalf of abortion and deviant behavior .

D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

BearWithMe said:

Curious, what does it mean for someone to not believe in "objective reality"? Are you for example referring to someone who believes nothing is real and we are in a simulation?

No, I am referring to people who believe that a man can become a woman and vice versa simply by virtue of the person wanting it to be true. Once you disconnect objective, physical reality from the question of whether someone is a man or a woman you end up with the insanity we see today with seemingly intelligent people promoting the current day equivalent of lobotomies.
We live in complex matrix of being human. What makes me, me arise from all the variables of life in all its colours and all its potential.
Being sexual human is more than physical.

We don't live in universe where a man can become a woman or that a woman can become a man. When people experience delusions, we should treat them rather than join them in their delusions and we certainly should not be surgically maiming them shooting them full of hormones. This is medical malpractice and the promotion of it creates a social contagion causing more troubled young people become deluded.

Also, why are you plagiarizing?

Jack Bauer
historian
He's delusional so who can say?
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear

nein51
lol. That's hilarious
Redbrickbear
Waco1947
Trans kids continue to kill themselves because of your culture hatred
Waco1947
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

False.

The concept that if we don't pretend that they have different chromosomes than what they were born with will cause them to kill themselves is false.

There's many people who've tried to transition through surgery that later regret it and then went on to identify as the gender they truly are. They also claim they were lied to, brainwashed into it and that surgery and identifying as the opposite gender made their mental health worse. What do you say to that?
historian
That's propaganda from the Trans Cult & a lie. Trans people who do not get counseling based upon the truth are probably far more likely to commit suicide. IIRC, the statistics are also significantly higher for homosexuals (without the trans delusion) when compared to the general population.
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

What a load of $***
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Waco1947 said:

KaiBear
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

False.

The concept that if we don't pretend that they have different chromosomes than what they were born with will cause them to kill themselves is false.

There's many people who've tried to transition through surgery that later regret it and then went on to identify as the gender they truly are. They also claim they were lied to, brainwashed into it and that surgery and identifying as the opposite gender made their mental health worse. What do you say to that?

When confronted with unpleasant, yet undeniable facts Old Fella 47 often disappears.

Only to pop up a few days later on an entirely different thread .
Jack Bauer
You are not allowed to comment if you are not an "expert" on 3rd grade LGBTQ clubs

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
If you dont agree with this then Waco47 will say you are committing genocide or something..

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

If you dont agree with this then Waco47 will say you are committing genocide or something..

not sure what is more alarming.. their comments on women or those robes
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
The LGBTQ tried to have their George Floyd moment...but it didn't work out when the truth came out.

Jack Bauer
Brought to you by the feminist movement

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Brought to you by the feminist movement

all of that is.. especially the singing!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

So he goes to restaurants filming himself, so he can catch someone and make a big deal out of it when they call him what he actually is. Intentional or not.

At best he is trolling people.

At worst he is trying to damage others for no reason at all.

If I was a waiter and saw someone filming himself or herself eating and podcasting it live as he said 800
people were watching, I would decline to wait on that table if allowed.

Because the entire premise behind it is to make a big deal out of something, I don't need that fake drama.

It's just like the girls who film their ass at the gym while they do a minimal workout, I would stay as far away from that person as possible. Because again their entire premise is to make a big deal out of nothing.

Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Any comments?

GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

Given your views (and practice) on abortion, why do you care about loppers offing themselves?

Also of note, why do you care so much more about a lopper suicide as compared to other young people? Or the Clinton suicides for that matter?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
historian
GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

Given your views (and practice) on abortion, why do you care about loppers offing themselves?

Also of note, why do you care so much more about a lopper suicide as compared to other young people? Or the Clinton "suicides" for that matter?

FIFY
Redbrickbear
historian
The corrupt old pervert is completely out of touch with reality and the public. Hopefully, these failures (along with Gus failures on the economy, foreign policy, & everything else) will result in him losing in November by huge numbers.
whitetrash
historian said:

The corrupt old pervert is completely out of touch with reality and the public. Hopefully, these failures (along with Gus failures on the economy, foreign policy, & everything else) will result in him losing in November by huge numbers.

In Biden's defense, he didn't write that. Some tr@nny staffer spewed that drivel.
historian
It matches his agenda
Waco1947
Troon - the moral equivalent to the n_word
: "A slur used by transphobes to refer to and dehumanize transgender women. The term is a portmanteau of the words 'trans' and 'goon,' and carries the connotation that those accused of being 'troons' are using gender identity to hide sinister and potentially violent ends." According to Harvard Cyberlaw Clinic instructor Alejandra Caraballo

Good lord how can any you call yourselves a good person
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

: "A slur used by transphobes to refer to and dehumanize transgender women. The term is a portmanteau of the words 'trans' and 'goon,' and carries the connotation that those accused of being 'troons' are using gender identity to hide sinister and potentially violent ends." According to Harvard Cyberlaw Clinic instructor Alejandra Caraballo

Simple

Have never seen or heard the word anywhere .

So what's your next judgement ?
Oldbear83
Waco1947: "how can any you call yourselves a good person"

Using a moral compass helps. Sorry to say your posts suggest you got rid of yours a long time ago, Waco
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

Democrats created and used the N word. Did your party also create the troon?

And nothing used to describe the morals of another is equivalent to the N word. Nothing.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Redbrickbear
Waco1947 said:

: "A slur

It's actually used on social media so people don't get banned for talking honeslty about PC topics in non-regime approved ways

You and your ideological party have created such a massive totalitarian censorship regime that regular people have to come up with slang words so they don't get banned, deplatformed, financially ruined, and in some Western countries get arrested for speech "violations"

God lord how can you think you're a good person or your ideology is not tyrannical….

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.