Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

91,328 Views | 1686 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
ron.reagan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

There are no "LGBTQ kids".
Explain
I'm guessing he was home schooled
stop labeling things..

Children are prior to puberty which makes them asexual.

A child's absorbent mind finds all its nutriment in its surroundings. "The child, as we have seen, passes through successive phases of development and in each of these his surroundings have an important though different part to play. In none have they more importance than immediately after birth." (The Absorbent Mind, p. 88)

The push of the changes in cultural norms develops and sticks with the young. Why do you think there is such a fight over cultural ideology in elementary schools..

You can learn alot if you have a spouse with a doctorate in education.
"Children are prior to puberty which makes them asexual. "

Have you ever been a child? I'm not sure puberty had any effect on my feelings for Teri Hatcher on Superman.

"You can learn alot if you have a spouse with a doctorate in education. "

lmao

complete nonsense post

Your focus was my missed space between a and lot. Whoopty

Your comment about Teri Hatcher feelings prior to puberty is completely dumb, you were either sexually attracted to her or Dean Cain but that was during or after the purberty process. You were an adolescent, no longer a child.
Ok, I'm not a biologist. I didn't realize 8 year olds weren't children.

Could you ask you wife if a "kid" can have puberty? Since that is the word we used before you changed it to children.
by definition a kid is either a child or a small goat. As child is the singular of children, it didnt change anything to change the word except to give you another nonsense argument.

A kid is not an adolescent by definition although people use the term loosely. A kid cannot have puberty.

Adolescent by definition is a person in puberty.

You know we have the internet and access to dictionaries right?
more nonsense.. dictionaries prove my post and the internet is full of misinformation like your posts.

I am out. You have nothing meaningful to add to this conversation.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kid
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/child
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/especially

A kid is a young person, especially a child. A Child is a young person especially between infancy and puberty. Especially means in particular, or not always.

If you want to be pedantic at least be correct. Almost no one uses these words with thinking or knowing about puberty you weirdo.

thank you, you argued my point exactly. I never said always you implied that on your own. Reread my posts. This is the reason there's no point in further discussion with you. Have a nice day.

That was your response to the claim that children can't be LGBTQ#D33-

If children can sometimes be post puberty than that isn't the case. Please ask your wife to explain this to you and get back to me.

sigh..

Same dictionary you think you know how to use.. link provided on especially has a hyperlink to particular:

3: in particular : SPECIFICALLY

Especially means particular which means specifically

Replace especially with specifically in your prior post and you might get you missed the mark.

You seem like a person who likes to use can when you really mean may and think it means the same thing.

I will give you points for pedantic.
you didn't have your wife review this before you posted it did you?
4th and Inches
ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

Explain
stop labeling things..

A child's absorbent mind finds all its nutriment in its surroundings. "The child, as we have seen, passes through successive phases of development and in each of these his surroundings have an important though different part to play. In none have they more importance than immediately after birth." (The Absorbent Mind, p. 88)

The push of the changes in cultural norms develops and sticks with the young. Why do you think there is such a fight over cultural ideology in elementary schools..

Have you ever been a child? I'm not sure puberty had any effect on my feelings for Teri Hatcher on Superman.

lmao

complete nonsense post

Your comment about Teri Hatcher feelings prior to puberty is completely dumb, you were either sexually attracted to her or Dean Cain but that was during or after the purberty process. You were an adolescent, no longer a child.

Could you ask you wife if a "kid" can have puberty? Since that is the word we used before you changed it to children.
by definition a kid is either a child or a small goat. As child is the singular of children, it didnt change anything to change the word except to give you another nonsense argument.

A kid is not an adolescent by definition although people use the term loosely. A kid cannot have puberty.

more nonsense.. dictionaries prove my post and the internet is full of misinformation like your posts.

A kid is a young person, especially a child. A Child is a young person especially between infancy and puberty. Especially means in particular, or not always.

If you want to be pedantic at least be correct. Almost no one uses these words with thinking or knowing about puberty you weirdo.

thank you, you argued my point exactly. I never said always you implied that on your own. Reread my posts. This is the reason there's no point in further discussion with you. Have a nice day.

If children can sometimes be post puberty than that isn't the case. Please ask your wife to explain this to you and get back to me.

sigh..

Same dictionary you think you know how to use.. link provided on especially has a hyperlink to particular:

Replace especially with specifically in your prior post and you might get you missed the mark.

You seem like a person who likes to use can when you really mean may and think it means the same thing.

Wouldn't waste her time, i am entertaining myself watching you attempt to reply in any meaningful way.. great job so far, I am entertained.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Forest Bueller_bf
ron.reagan said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

What to do? What to do when your child or grandchild is LGBTQ?
this keeps up for 300+ years we are going to live in a society where identifying as LGBT is the majority based on current statistical trends.

Good news is that won't happen. Turns out you need men and women to procreate. That, in and of itself, is a current problem. If you reach a point where 50% of the population is gay there won't be a population to speak of because, in spite of what the media wants to tell you, men can't get pregnant and two women are incapable of producing sperm. A society with 50% LG (forget the other nonsense) won't make it 300 years. You would fall so far below replacement the entire society would die out…fast.
My man here has sex once every 9 months

I, for one, appreciate the hell out of your shtick. I admire adherence to a bit.
Is it a bit to point out a bi guy could have a thousand kids in his life? If you want to worry about population then look at women's rights and access to birth control. Countries without either of those are doing "well" in that regard

He could. But the data shows they don't. If you reach a point where 50% of your population is same sex there simply won't be a population.

Population is a massive problem and you can choose to ignore it but it's going to get worse not better.
Population is a massive problem but in the exact opposite way you think it is. Regardless, 95% of the population is always going to be banging the opposite sex based on the fact that I previously brought up. There is no cure for men wanting to see boobs

Western countries are already below replacement rates.

And I see no reason to find a cure for looking at boobs. Personally, I love em.
I'm watching a live feed right now of people coming in by the thousands to replace us. Most of them don't like birth control either.

Yea, even though the US is at 1.9 fertility rate, there are plenty of people to make up for that, we don't have to worry about a declining population.

Poland on the other hand at 1.3 replacement, they will decline shortly. As will much of Western Europe and Eastern Europe.

Puerto Rico even is at 1.5 children per woman. Way below replacement.

It is a real issue in some parts of the world.
Poland, the country that actually built a big beautiful wall to keep people out?
Well they need to get busy at the rate they are going, that's for sure.

I don't get Puerto Rico, beautiful women.
ron.reagan
4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

Explain
stop labeling things..

lmao

complete nonsense post

sigh..

Wouldn't waste her time, i am entertaining myself watching you attempt to reply in any meaningful way.. great job so far, I am entertained.
Ironic you confused specifically with
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/specially as you are special
4th and Inches
ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

Explain
stop labeling things..

lmao

complete nonsense post

sigh..

Ironic you confused specifically with
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/specially as you are special

yawn..

also ironic that you post your own failure like a win

Follow your own link and read 2b under specially

> b: in particular : SPECIFICALLY <

Exact Same definition as 3 under particular in your earlier links.

You are a hoot!

“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Oldbear83
"There is no cure for men wanting to see boobs"

Which explains the popularity of so many incumbent politicians, regardless of gender, sex, or - I suspect - species.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
ATL Bear
ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Scott, you know nothing about me. A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality. I've worked with countless gays and lesbians in a few parents of transgendered young people. A morality code grounded in some Victorian repressive society and a historically, distant past from modern understandings of human sexuality hardly hold sway over the 21st century and in addition is a terrible way to judges kids. I have work for 10,000 kids over my 50 years of ministry and I stumble step my way through these issues in the 70s and 80s but making fun of these kids. Because I studied and research the issue I came to radically different understanding of human sexuality. in addition to the 10,000 kids I worked with 20,000 parents who needed the same understanding of what was happening to the young people. They love their kids and wish them no harm.
LOL No wonder the "problem" is growing. Look at how misguided the counselors are.
Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?
The same level of guidance that liberals lose their chit over when a parent doesn't "affirm" their kids gender dysphoria?
To be clear, you are one summer camp away from giving blow jobs?
Homosexuality isn't genetic if that's where you're trying to go.
ron.reagan
ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Scott, you know nothing about me. A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality. I've worked with countless gays and lesbians in a few parents of transgendered young people. A morality code grounded in some Victorian repressive society and a historically, distant past from modern understandings of human sexuality hardly hold sway over the 21st century and in addition is a terrible way to judges kids. I have work for 10,000 kids over my 50 years of ministry and I stumble step my way through these issues in the 70s and 80s but making fun of these kids. Because I studied and research the issue I came to radically different understanding of human sexuality. in addition to the 10,000 kids I worked with 20,000 parents who needed the same understanding of what was happening to the young people. They love their kids and wish them no harm.
LOL No wonder the "problem" is growing. Look at how misguided the counselors are.
Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?
The same level of guidance that liberals lose their chit over when a parent doesn't "affirm" their kids gender dysphoria?
In the same way that heterosexuality is not genetic
ATL Bear
ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Biologically designed for heterosexuality, so there is clearly a genetic component. That's what ultimately isolates homosexuality in its various forms as behavioral, cultural, and/or environmental in its nature.
ron.reagan
ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Biologically designed for heterosexuality, so there is clearly a genetic component. That's what ultimately isolates homosexuality in its various forms as behavioral, cultural, and/or environmental in its nature.
Actually, not even close. Humans can have thousands of partners and dozens at a time.
Oldbear83
ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Actually, not even close. Humans can have thousands of partners and dozens at a time.
Well, you can dream, ron ...
ATL Bear
ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

You understand the difference between heterosexuality and monogamy, right? Of course you can have multiple partners. Doesn't change the genetic equipping and purpose of heterosexuality. Monogamy and polyamory, like homosexuality, is a cultural, behavioral, and environmental behavior.
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Possibly for Wilt Chamberlain, otherwise no.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
LEFT - "We are not erasing women. This isn't happening, you are being paranoid!"

LEFT - "This is happening and it's a great thing!"

Jack Bauer
I'll post this 1,000 times if necessary. Please defend this in schools.

ron.reagan
ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

You understand the difference between heterosexuality and monogamy, right? Of course you can have multiple partners. Doesn't change the genetic equipping and purpose of heterosexuality. Monogamy and polyamory, like homosexuality, is a cultural, behavioral, and environmental behavior.
If you bring in reproductive biology, monogamy is just a step above pure homosexual partners and often times leads to the same results - 0 offspring. Even in a success you can' still only spit out max 1/year for a couple of decades. This essential leaves the male worthless for reproduction even though he is functional. So your argument is homo is cool at age 40.

GrowlTowel
ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

If you bring in reproductive biology, monogamy is just a step above pure homosexual partners and often times leads to the same results - 0 offspring. Even in a success you can' still only spit out max 1/year for a couple of decades. This essential leaves the male worthless for reproduction even though he is functional. So your argument is homo is cool at age 40.

You never took biology at Baylor did you?
whitetrash
GrowlTowel said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

If he did, it speaks very very poorly of the Biology department.
GrowlTowel
whitetrash said:

GrowlTowel said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

If he did, it speaks very very poorly of the Biology department.
I certainly do not remember his lecture being a part of the curriculum.
ron.reagan
GrowlTowel said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

It was a requirement in a Bioinformatics degree, believe it or not.
Oldbear83
ron.reagan said:

GrowlTowel said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

It was a requirement in a Bioinformatics degree, believe it or not.
University of Feenix, then.
ron.reagan
Would be a step above this crowd. Most of you guys here couldn't enroll into an online university without getting your grandchildren to type in your email password.
nein51
You guys will be happier when you realize Ron is a troll and just doing a bit to get you riled up. Hes masterful though and I give credit where it's due.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Nothing excites waco47 more than hearing this in schools..

Jacques Strap

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak

Quote:

And it also shouldn't be controversial for parents to know what their children are being taught in school about relationships.

Patients should know when hospitals are talking about men or women.

And we shouldn't get bullied…we shouldn't get bullied into believing that people can be any sex they want to be. They can't.

A man is a man and a woman is a woman, and that's just common sense.

Jacques Strap
Oldbear83
ron.reagan said:

Would be a step above this crowd. Most of you guys here couldn't enroll into an online university without getting your grandchildren to type in your email password.
I observe ron is falling back on bad fiction now that his fake science claims fell flat.

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

So glad we chose homeschool. Public school is just horrifying.
ShooterTX
ron.reagan
Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

I observe ron is falling back on bad fiction now that his fake science claims fell flat.

How many children are you spitting out this year in your heterosexual relationship, grandpa?
ron.reagan
ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

That was room full of adults. The school is full of kids that aren't reading library books
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

How many children are you spitting out this year in your heterosexual relationship, grandpa?
How many children have you spitted out this year in your homosexual relationships, millennial ?
Oldbear83
ron.reagan said:

Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Sorry ron, the restraining order says you have to stay away from all kids, mine included.
Jack Bauer
ron.reagan said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

That was room full of adults. The school is full of kids that aren't reading library books

Kids don't read books in school libraries? Wow what a genius take

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.