Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

95,317 Views | 1758 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by whitetrash
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As for Christ's teachings on medicine, He said,

"And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, 'Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.'" Mark 2:17

He was using it metaphorically, of course, but clearly He sees a proper role for medicine to help people. One of the 12 disciples was a physician (Luke)!

It's one thing to use medicine to help the sick or to heal or correct physical ailments. It's quite another to pump healthy bodies with harmful chemicals or to surgically remove healthy body parts, all because of psychological problems that can be cured psychologically. On top of these evils, are the activists in schools & libraries propagandizing & indoctrinating young children with these evil ideas, not based upon science but on a wicked false ideology. Innocent young lives are being irrevocably harmed and it is pure evil.

It is demonic and should be treated as such.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Thank God for a healthy, sane family that allowed this young woman to grow out of her silly ideas. That happens to most tomboys by the time they reach puberty or adulthood. They should be allowed to grow & develop naturally.
Redbrickbear
historian said:

Thank God for a healthy, sane family that allowed this young woman to grow out of her silly ideas. That happens to most tomboys by the time they reach puberty or adulthood. They should be allowed to grow & develop naturally.

Amen
Jack Bauer
These people can't wait to show p0rn to kids at the library!

Redbrickbear
historian
jail bait

No public official should ever seek to prevent parents from accessing records about their children. Clearly these politicians have an agenda and it is demonic.
Waco1947
Not a misperception. You are intelligent DC but when it to to human sexuality you need an education in human sexuality.

You have a misinterpretation of scripture and sexuality. Your doctrine is getting in the way of your literacy about these issues. You call it mind reading on my but the fact is -- you call them delusional and abnormal.

It is hard to discuss with someone who apparently refuses to get educated.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Not a misperception. You are intelligent DC but when it to to human sexuality you need an education in human sexuality.

You have a misinterpretation of scripture and sexuality. Your doctrine is getting in the way of your literacy about these issues. You call it mind reading on my but the fact is -- you call them delusional and abnormal.

It is harder still to discuss with someone who randomly claims that I have my views on individuals who mistakenly believe they are the opposite sex because I don't understand scripture properly when I am not using scripture at all in forming my views.

Again, we can scientifically identify whether a human being is male or female. If a human male says he is actually female then he is clearly wrong about that factual assertion. So, yeah, it is not normal for a human male to believe that he is actually a human female. This is no different from a human believing that he or she is a dog or a cat. There is nothing about scripture or doctrine or sexuality in this statement. This is simply logic.

You like to accuse me of hating people. That is a false accusation. If you have friends or family members with a serious mental illness, it does not mean that you do not value them or love them to say that they are delusional or abnormal.

You like to accuse me of being "uneducated" on these issues. You know nothing of my knowledge of human sexuality. It seems that you believe that if some doesn't hate people and is educated then they cannot disagree with you. That is both incredibly arrogant and incredibly shallow on your part.

I hate to break it to you, but it is possible to not hate people, to be quite knowledgeable and educated on the topic and still not agree with you.

Do you disagree that it is scientifically rather routine to determine someone's sex? Certainly this is true in percentages in the very high 90s.

Again, if someone who is a male is actually a female, then it is not an injustice to women for him to compete in athletics against them.

If he is not actually female, then he is experiencing some kind of delusional thinking to believe that he is female.

You say it is "probably" unjust for women to be forced to compete against men. It follows logically (not theologically) because I "hate" someone, that it is also "probably," according to you, deluded thinking on his part to think that his actual sex is female.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is harder still to discuss with someone who randomly claims that I have my views on individuals who mistakenly believe they are the opposite sex because I don't understand scripture properly when I am not using scripture at all in forming my views.

Again, we can scientifically identify whether a human being is male or female. If a human male says he is actually female then he is clearly wrong about that factual assertion. So, yeah, it is not normal for a human male to believe that he is actually a human female. This is no different from a human believing that he or she is a dog or a cat. There is nothing about scripture or doctrine or sexuality in this statement. This is simply logic. You are speaking out of ignorance about human sexuality and gender identity..

You like to accuse me of hating people. That is a false accusation. If you have friends or family members with a serious mental illness, it does not mean that you do not value them or love them to say that they are delusional or abnormal.

You like to accuse me of being "uneducated" on these issues. You know nothing of my knowledge of human sexuality. It seems that you believe that if some doesn't hate people and is educated then they cannot disagree with you. That is both incredibly arrogant and incredibly shallow on your part.

I hate to break it to you, but it is possible to not hate people, to be quite knowledgeable and educated on the topic and still not agree with you.

Do you disagree that it is scientifically rather routine to determine someone's sex? Certainly this is true in percentages in the very high 90s.

Again, if someone who is a male is actually a female, then it is not an injustice to women for him to compete in athletics against them.

If he is not actually female, then he is experiencing some kind of delusional thinking to believe that he is female.

You say it is "probably" unjust for women to be forced to compete against men. It follows logically (not theologically) because I "hate" someone, that it is also "probably," according to you, deluded thinking on his part to think that his actual sex is female.
The American medical association is my source of the science not your predujudice. Get real your facts and logic.

The American Medical Association supports everyone's access to quality evidence-based health care regardless of gender or sexual orientation. To ensure that LGBTQ patients are not discriminated against in seeking the care they need, nor forced into medically un-sound programs, the AMA works diligently at the state and federal levels to expand access to medical services, reduce stigma in treating patients with unique needs and break down discriminatory barriers to necessary care.
Membership Moves Medicine

LGBTQ so-called "conversion therapy"
So-called "conversion therapy" refers to any form of interventions which attempt to change an individual's sexual orientation, sexual behaviors or gender identity. Underlying these 'therapies' is the assumption that homosexuality and gender nonconformity are mental disorders and that sexual orientation and gender identity can be changed. This assumption is not based on medical or scientific evidence. Professional consensus rejects pathologizing homosexuality and gender nonconformity and evidence does not support the efficacy of changing sexual orientation.
"Conversion therapy" often includes unethical techniques including electric shock, deprivation of food and liquid, chemically induced nausea and masturbation reconditioning. These practices may increase suicidal behaviors and cause significant psychological distress, anxiety, lowered self-esteem, internalized homophobia, self-blame, intrusive imagery and sexual dysfunction.
The AMA opposes the use of "conversion therapy" for sexual orientation or gender identity.
Read more:
Issue brief: LGBTQ change efforts (so-called "conversion therapy") (PDF)
Talking points: LGBTQ change efforts (so-called "conversion therapy") (PDF)

Coverage for gender-affirming care
Transgender patients often face discriminatory hurdles in accessing medically necessary health care services that affirm gender or treat gender dysphoria. As a population, transgender individuals are less likely to be insured than both the lesbian, gay, bisexual and general population. Among those that are insured, a national survey found that 25 percent of transgender individuals who sought coverage for hormones in the past year were denied and 55 percent of those who sought coverage for transition-related surgery in the past year were denied.
Improving access to gender-affirming care is an important means of improving health outcomes for the transgender population. Receipt of gender-affirming care has been linked to dramatically reduced rates of suicide attempts, decreased rates of depression and anxiety, decreased substance use, improved HIV medication adherence and reduced rates of harmful self-prescribed hormone use.
The AMA supports public and private health insurance coverage for treatment of gender dysphoria and opposes the denial of health insurance based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
Read more:
Issue brief: Health insurance coverage for gender-affirming care of transgender patients (PDF)
Talking points: Health insurance coverage for gender-affirming care of transgender patients (PDF)
AMA Leadership: Everyone deserves quality medical care delivered without bias

Transgender individuals' access to public facilities
LGBTQIA+ health education
Understand how to advance health equity for LGBTQIA+ people, with CME from the Fenway Institute on AMA Ed Hub.
Start Now
For many transgender individuals, social transition is a critically important part of medically necessary treatment. Social transition involves living one's life fully in accordance with one's gender identity and typically includes publicly identifying oneself as that gender, adopting a new name, using different pronouns, grooming and dressing in a manner typically associated with one's gender identity and using restroom and other single-sex facilities consistent with that identity. Policies excluding transgender individuals from restrooms and other facilities undermine well-established treatment protocols for gender dysphoria, expose individuals to stigma and discrimination as well as potential harassment and abuse and impair their social and emotional development, leading to poorer health outcomes throughout life.
Transgender individuals face a greater risk of violence when using a public facility that does not correspond with their gender identity, including being verbally harassed, physically assaulted, or sexually assaulted when accessing a restroom. In addition, prolonged avoidance of the restroom can cause physical harm including dehydration, continence issues, kidney issues and urinary tract infections.
The AMA opposes policies preventing transgender individuals from accessing basic human services and public facilities consistent with gender identity, including the use of restrooms.

DC, you speak out of ignorance
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

On Stupidity

"Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than malice. One may protest against evil; it can be exposed and, if need be, prevented … Against stupidity we are defenseless … reasons fall on deaf ears; facts that contradict one's prejudices simply need not be believed … when facts are irrefutable they are just pushed aside as inconsequential."

The stupid person is often stubborn … one virtually feels that one is dealing not at all with him as a person, but with slogans, catchwords, and the like … He is under a spell, blinded, misused, and abused in his very being … Having thus become a mindless tool, the stupid person will also be capable of any evil and at the same time incapable of seeing that it is evil." Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Not sure your point here, unless you are giving us a definition of yourself, this is how you operate on these boards.
Forest Bueller_bf
historian said:

Research shows 94% of people "grow out of it".
Waco1947
Science and Medicine Yet so many still post ignorance: The American Medical Association supports everyone's access to quality evidence-based health care regardless of gender or sexual orientation. To ensure that LGBTQ patients are not discriminated against in seeking the care they need, nor forced into medically un-sound programs, the AMA works diligently at the state and federal levels to expand access to medical services, reduce stigma in treating patients with unique needs and break down discriminatory barriers to necessary care.

So-called "conversion therapy" refers to any form of interventions which attempt to change an individual's sexual orientation, sexual behaviors or gender identity. Underlying these 'therapies' is the assumption that homosexuality and gender nonconformity are mental disorders and that sexual orientation and gender identity can be changed. This assumption is not based on medical or scientific evidence. Professional consensus rejects pathologizing homosexuality and gender nonconformity and evidence does not support the efficacy of changing sexual orientation.
"Conversion therapy" often includes unethical techniques including electric shock, deprivation of food and liquid, chemically induced nausea and masturbation reconditioning. These practices may increase suicidal behaviors and cause significant psychological distress, anxiety, lowered self-esteem, internalized homophobia, self-blame, intrusive imagery and sexual dysfunction.
The AMA opposes the use of "conversion therapy" for sexual orientation or gender identity.
Read more:

Transgender patients often face discriminatory hurdles in accessing medically necessary health care services that affirm gender or treat gender dysphoria. As a population, transgender individuals are less likely to be insured than both the lesbian, gay, bisexual and general population. Among those that are insured, a national survey found that 25 percent of transgender individuals who sought coverage for hormones in the past year were denied and 55 percent of those who sought coverage for transition-related surgery in the past year were denied.
Improving access to gender-affirming care is an important means of improving health outcomes for the transgender population. Receipt of gender-affirming care has been linked to dramatically reduced rates of suicide attempts, decreased rates of depression and anxiety, decreased substance use, improved HIV medication adherence and reduced rates of harmful self-prescribed hormone use.
The AMA supports public and private health insurance coverage for treatment of gender dysphoria and opposes the denial of health insurance based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
Read more:
Issue brief: Health insurance coverage for gender-affirming care of transgender patients (PDF)
Talking points: Health insurance coverage for gender-affirming care of transgender patients (PDF)

Understand how to advance health equity for LGBTQIA+ people, with CME from the Fenway Institute on AMA Ed Hub.
Start Now
For many transgender individuals, social transition is a critically important part of medically necessary treatment. Social transition involves living one's life fully in accordance with one's gender identity and typically includes publicly identifying oneself as that gender, adopting a new name, using different pronouns, grooming and dressing in a manner typically associated with one's gender identity and using restroom and other single-sex facilities consistent with that identity. Policies excluding transgender individuals from restrooms and other facilities undermine well-established treatment protocols for gender dysphoria, expose individuals to stigma and discrimination as well as potential harassment and abuse and impair their social and emotional development, leading to poorer health outcomes throughout life.
Transgender individuals face a greater risk of violence when using a public facility that does not correspond with their gender identity, including being verbally harassed, physically assaulted, or sexually assaulted when accessing a restroom. In addition, prolonged avoidance of the restroom can cause physical harm including dehydration, continence issues, kidney issues and urinary tract infections.
The AMA opposes policies preventing transgender individuals from accessing basic human services and public facilities consistent with gender identity, including the use of restrooms.
Waco1947
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Again, we can scientifically identify whether a human being is male or female. If a human male says he is actually female then he is clearly wrong about that factual assertion. So, yeah, it is not normal for a human male to believe that he is actually a human female. This is no different from a human believing that he or she is a dog or a cat. There is nothing about scripture or doctrine or sexuality in this statement. This is simply logic. You are speaking out of ignorance about human sexuality and gender identity..

The American medical association is my source of the science not your predujudice. Get real your facts and logic.

The American Medical Association supports everyone's access to quality evidence-based health care regardless of gender or sexual orientation. To ensure that LGBTQ patients are not discriminated against in seeking the care they need, nor forced into medically un-sound programs, the AMA works diligently at the state and federal levels to expand access to medical services, reduce stigma in treating patients with unique needs and break down discriminatory barriers to necessary care.
Membership Moves Medicine

Read more:

Read more:

Start Now

Whoopty do..
The AMA represents a very small portion of the medical community.. in the 1950s, about 75% of doctors were members. Now, its about 12% of doctors.

The AMA has alot of regulatory power with DC. They are doing what makes them cash and what DC wants, they are a bunch of hippocratic oath breakers
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Forest Bueller_bf
cms186 said:

historian said:

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Genesis 1:27

There are no other options.
a couple of takes from this, and please note, when i say "you", i mean it in the plural sense, not you personally, but you seem to talk a lot about the bible, but whenever there is a problematic point in the Old Testament (and there are several) you always say that you are a New Testament Christian, but you always pick and choose the bits from the Old Testament which suit your particular Agenda.

Ignoring that though, if you accept this particular quotation at face value and hold it as a honest belief, then surely you must be against any kind of Body Altering surgery? isnt that messing with Gods image? If God wanted you to have a Flat Chest or Wonky Teeth, or a Cleft Palate, or Astigmatism, shouldnt you then accept Gods image as it is and not cut off (or inject substances into) whatever parts of your body you want to?
He could have quoted Jesus from Matthew 19:4 has he wished.

Verse 4: "Have you not read that from the beginning he made them male and female?

It's not really an Old vs. New Testament issue.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Science and Medicine Yet so many still post ignorance: The American Medical Association supports everyone's access to quality evidence-based health care regardless of gender or sexual orientation. To ensure that LGBTQ patients are not discriminated against in seeking the care they need, nor forced into medically un-sound programs, the AMA works diligently at the state and federal levels to expand access to medical services, reduce stigma in treating patients with unique needs and break down discriminatory barriers to necessary care.

Read more:

Read more:

Start Now

Has the AMA ever been wrong about anything?
Yes or no?

Do you actually believe that a person who can be scientifically identified as a human male can actually be a human female by virtue of cognition?

If he is actually female, why do you think it is probably an "injustice" for women to compete against him in sports?

If he is not actually female, why do you accuse me of hate for simply pointing out the truth?
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

The AMA is a political and advocacy group, not a scientific organization. Only 12% of practicing physicians are members of the AMA. They do not speak for the vast majority of doctors.

This small minority of doctors are usually ones who are advocating for their particular medical field, and since transgender affirming care is a money making business, it's really no surprise that the ones who make money off of it would would join together and try to throw their opinion behind the weight of the authoritative-sounding "American Medical Association" title in order to fool ignorant people like yourself that their opinion is a medical consensus.

I'll bet you're the kind of person that believes those "Best Doctors Lists" in magazines are actually the area's best doctors, and not just a scheme to advertise or sell more of the magazine's plaques. I have bad news for you.
Jack Bauer
If you go to the AMA for your medical advice, I assume you go to the NRA to get firearm advice?
ShooterTX
Waco1947 said:

Read more:

Read more:

Start Now

So your sources are the same people who claimed that the vaccine would stop the spread, and masks were highly effective.
No big surprise that you are wrong again.
ShooterTX
Harrison Bergeron
Honestly, may I deplore the pro-science group on this board.

Ignore Waco 1947 and his Big Pharma, anti-science agenda until he answers a simple question:

Should anorexics be treated or affirmed?

Just have him answer that question before falling into the trap of his deceptions.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Ignore Waco 1947 and his Big Pharma, anti-science agenda until he answers a simple question:

Just have him answer that question before falling into the trap of his deceptions.

Question 2 for Waco47- do you support this?

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Question 2 for Waco47- do you support this?

they should have a school board recall vote
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Harrison Bergeron
Science: Trainy suicide is another radical LWNJ myth.

It is very hard to discuss data and facts with emotional extremists, but I hope this may help where it can.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

It is very hard to discuss data and facts with emotional extremists, but I hope this may help where it can.

That's quite a scenario .

1) This is my position.
2) if you disagree, question, do not participate, etc then I will k1ll myself and/or you are committing "genocide"

How are you supposed to have take these people seriously ?
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

That's quite a scenario .

1) This is my position.
2) if you disagree, question, do not participate, etc then I will k1ll myself and/or you are committing "genocide"

How are you supposed to have take these people seriously ?
Logic and facts struggle to win an emotional fight.
historian
Forest Bueller_bf said:

historian said:

I believe that. A healthy, sane family helps. A family brainwashed into supporting the delusions could cause immense harm: even paying thousands of dollars to quacks who will poison their child or permanently maim their child surgically because they were told the kid would otherwise commit suicide or some other bogus reason.
historian
Thanks for reinforcing. I think I already did but it's a point worth repeating.
historian
The problem with trolls is that they don't care about facts or logic or common sense. They thrive on the attention they get and maybe also on stirring up conflict.

If he really believes all the lies & propaganda from the Trans Cult, then we can add that he doesn't feed about science or the harm done to the victims. They have an evil agenda and that's all they care about it. Chances are, these same people promote the mass murder of babies in the womb. Pure evil.
Harrison Bergeron
historian said:

The problem with trolls is that they don't care about facts or logic or common sense. They thrive on the attention they get and maybe also on stirring up conflict.

If he really believes all the lies & propaganda from the Trans Cult, then we can add that he doesn't feed about science or the harm done to the victims. They have an evil agenda and that's all they care about it. Chances are, these same people promote the mass murder of babies in the womb. Pure evil.
It is broader. The ends justify the means regardless of how many young children, teens, and their families are destroyed. The anti-science Gaystapo will stop at nothing until they have created a make-believe world.
historian
No doubt some think along those lines. Maybe many. There is nothing about trans ideology that conforms well to reality.
ShooterTX

Lies, abuse and exploitation... this is the goal that the LGBTQ freaks have for your kids... to use and abuse them for their own political agenda.

This poor kid was the victim of abuse. Instead of getting real help, she became the victim of LGBTQ propaganda. Eventually she took her own life.
The radical LGBTQ agenda does not help kids. It leads them into more confusion, depression and suicide.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
More evidence that the "it doesn't affect your life" crowd is full of *****

The left are the ones who want a theocracy. They want to force everyone to follow the beliefs of the church of Wokeness. You will be forced into all of their religious practices including tithes to the democrat party (church leadership), public professions of faith & adherance to anti-blasphemy laws (especially on social media), and especially the sacrifices. Sacrificing children to their gods through abortion and trans supporting mutilations which inevitably lead to suicide.

Leftist theology is the most dangerous religion on the planet, and the only one that uses the full force of government to conquer societies.

ShooterTX
Forest Bueller_bf
historian said:

Thanks for reinforcing. I think I already did but it's a point worth repeating.
Sorry about that, I didn't see your post.
Forest Bueller_bf
historian said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

historian said:

I believe that. A healthy, sane family helps. A family brainwashed into supporting the delusions could cause immense harm: even paying thousands of dollars to quacks who will poison their child or permanently maim their child surgically because they were told the kid would otherwise commit suicide or some other bogus reason.
I think another part of the issue is, we have moved from an era of parent as an actual parent.

Molding, disciplining, correcting, say NO to their child when what they are doing is wrong, even meeting out punishment if nothing else will work, to grow their child into a responsible, productive adult that supports themself.

To an era where so many parents want to be their kids "best friend" and will move heaven and earth to make their child "happy", however foolish or meaningless or harmful to their child being "happy" actually is.

It has even progressed to the point where some parents, encourage their child to permanently mutilate their natural bodies. If it makes them "happy".
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

cms186 said:

historian said:

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Genesis 1:27

There are no other options.
a couple of takes from this, and please note, when i say "you", i mean it in the plural sense, not you personally, but you seem to talk a lot about the bible, but whenever there is a problematic point in the Old Testament (and there are several) you always say that you are a New Testament Christian, but you always pick and choose the bits from the Old Testament which suit your particular Agenda.

Ignoring that though, if you accept this particular quotation at face value and hold it as a honest belief, then surely you must be against any kind of Body Altering surgery? isnt that messing with Gods image? If God wanted you to have a Flat Chest or Wonky Teeth, or a Cleft Palate, or Astigmatism, shouldnt you then accept Gods image as it is and not cut off (or inject substances into) whatever parts of your body you want to?
He could have quoted Jesus from Matthew 19:4 has he wished.

Verse 4: "Have you not read that from the beginning he made them male and female?

It's not really an Old vs. New Testament issue.
Galatians 3:28

New International Version

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Paul erases sexuality and Jesus never asks about about someone sexuality.
Waco1947
Waco1947
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

The AMA is a political and advocacy group, not a scientific organization. Only 12% of practicing physicians are members of the AMA. They do not speak for the vast majority of doctors.

This small minority of doctors are usually ones who are advocating for their particular medical field, and since transgender affirming care is a money making business, it's really no surprise that the ones who make money off of it would would join together and try to throw their opinion behind the weight of the authoritative-sounding "American Medical Association" title in order to fool ignorant people like yourself that their opinion is a medical consensus.

I'll bet you're the kind of person that believes those "Best Doctors Lists" in magazines are actually the area's best doctors, and not just a scheme to advertise or sell more of the magazine's plaques. I have bad news for you.
Absolutely a stupid misrepresentation of of the AMA.
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.