Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

91,297 Views | 1686 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't forget the T's are more likely to want to poison or mutilate children. Some homosexuals ard pedos (the Georgia couple, for example), but I suspect it's a smaller percentage than it is with the Trans crazies. I'm not sure about that.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Redbrickbear
Realitybites
Jack Bauer said:

"This doesn't affect you!"

"Also, you are now a uterus owner"

Wait till the lefties start calling babies "uterus renters". Or maybe they will go straight to "uterus squatters".
historian
Don't give them any ideas! The Leftists seem to be getting more insane every day.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Trans kids continue to kill themselves because of your culture hatred

I never know how to respond to this kind of stupidity. The guy making this comment is not a medical health, professional, nor mental health professional. He's talking out of ignorance. I continue posting in favor of the LGBTQ community in the hopes that people understand finally, if this is not a choice.

You are talking out of ignorance.

This boys who think they are girls and girls who think they are boys are not screwed up psychologically because they aren't accepted for who they are "really (think they) are," they (think they) really are the sex they are not because they are psychologically screwed up to begin with.

It doesn't take a lot of listening to them talk to see both the comorbidities (other mental illnesses) and the social contagion associated with it. These poor kids are being lied to and taken advantage of and you are cheering on the process like it's abolition and the Civil Rights movement rolled into one morally righteous package. Tragically, you are really just perpetuating evil against them.
More ignorance about human sexuality and civil rights
I'm getting my information from people who have advanced degrees in psychology as well as personal observation over time of the population in question. You don't have to like what I say, but it's not based out of ignorance. Name these psychologists

Additionally, this whole "it's not a choice" is BS. It is a series of choices for a boy to end up with the delusion that he is actually a girl or vice versa. Choice or not, what business is of yours.

Those choices are reinforced and rewarded by idiots like you 'Idiots like me'? I do not call you names. Why would you stoop to name calling.

who somehow think that" pumping kids full of body and mind altering hormones" ,You plucked this idea out of right wing broadcast.

along with surgically 'maiming them" is a good idea. 'Maiming them' is a Straw Man Fallacy: Attacking a distorted, sensationalized version of a claim. Using the straw man fallacy means using oversimplified arguments in order to distract the other party from the main point of the discussion.

It's not, and the fact that you think that this is acceptable shows 'just how deluded 'you have become yourself. ''just how deluded" More straw man.

DC, your comments are destructive to our culture and lead to severe depression, dehumanization and suicide

1. Why would I "name these psychologists?"
Do you want to dox them for holding views you don't like? Do you doubt their existence?

Because you claimed it hem a source

2. It is my business to push back against your idiocy as much as it is your business to advocate barbaric "treatments" and the promoting of delusions among impressionable children

Not your job at all. It is the parents duty .

3. What you advocate is modern day lobotomies. It is idiocy to encourage children in their delusions. Additionally, you do plenty of "name calling" yourself, so if I "stooping" it is only to reach your level.

Show me where I called you names

4. I don't listen to any "right wing broadcast."

Don't play innocent.

I see these nutty views on right wing media.

5. Yes, pumping people full of hormones and chopping of parts of their body is maiming them. Sorry the accurate description offends you.

Arguing that kids shouldn't be treated as medical experiments when they face mental illness is neither destructive to "our culture" nor does it lead to "severe depression, dehumanization and suicide." Trying to shut down discussion by claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with your belief is causing people to die, however, is quite destructive to our culture.
. More straw men. and yes you are dehumanizing these ids, their parents, grandparents once again your ignorance is showing

Again, it is not "dehumanizing" to say that someone with gender dysphoria needs treatment for their delusions, not affirmation of it.

You basically claim that if I cared about these kids I would affirm their delusions. Well, I say that if you cared about them, you wouldn't affirm their delusions.
yes, it is dehumanizing because your assumption is the gender disphoria is somehow abnormal. The medical and scientific world has moved beyond your limited view.

Thinking that you are a woman when everything physical about you says that you are a man is a delusion in the same way that thinking you are a dolphin when everything physical about you says that you are a human is a delusion.

These are not the cognitive processes of a mentally healthy person. It is not dehumanizing to say that someone who has a mental illness has a mental illness. We have just had mental health awareness week in this country. Mental illness is a real thing and needs to be treated as such. It is not "dehumanizing" to advocate treating those with mental illness. The difference between your treatment plan and mine is that you seek to embrace their delusions, and force everyone else to pretend they are real, and the treatment I would advocate would seek to help them overcome their delusions, as almost all those who suffer from those delusions eventually do.

In your world, we need to "move beyond" the "limited view" that folks with schizophrenia are, in fact, not being followed by the KGB or that those with multiple personality disorders are actually really several different people. We need to affirm those with Xenomelia by assuring them that, in fact, the arm attached to their torso is not actually part of their body and celebrate and enable their wish to amputate it.

You have fallen off the wagon of rationality and have been run over by the horsemen of mass hysteria.
You respond with opinion not facts of the scientific, psychological, and medical communities
Your culture of hate against the LGBTQ community is destructive.
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Troon - the moral equivalent to the n_word
: "A slur used by transphobes to refer to and dehumanize transgender women. The term is a portmanteau of the words 'trans' and 'goon,' and carries the connotation that those accused of being 'troons' are using gender identity to hide sinister and potentially violent ends." According to Harvard Cyberlaw Clinic instructor Alejandra Caraballo

Good lord how can any you call yourselves a good person
I've never heard that word before.

But please, sit on your judgement seat today as usual.

read back a few pages and you'll see it. Yeah, I will call out dehumanization
47 you dehumanize people more than anybody on here.

You put everybody that disagrees with you in the same basket and have literally no nuance about politics and interpersonal relationships.

You hear "maga" and see one homogenious group of individual who all think alike, so you can stand in condemnation of them.

I hear it and realize there are millions of completely different people, with completely different backgrounds, and completely different life directions and mindsets.

Your "differences " still hold that these young people and the LGBT community are abnormal or crazy or delusional, or mentally ill. Morality counts in the real world. People are people and are not encapsulated in your moral views. The world has moved on from these biases. Time to remember the love commandment you shall love the Lord, your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and your neighbor as yourself.
Quit putting your bigoted thoughts in my mouth. YOU are the one on these forums that lumps people into generic groups and loves them or hates them according to your specific bigotry.

I see every single person as an individual. And love every single person as an indivdual, not some made up "group".

I also think a person should wait until the adult age of 21 to do any type of major change to their bodies. A grown human being, making grown human being decisions, not little kids making those decisions.

Your bigotry, racism, and poverty of sprit are so appearant with every post you make, it is a chore even to respond to your foolishness.

It is a fact Gender Dysphoria resolves itself in 94% of individuals when they are allowed to go completely through puberty. Those who still want to make those major changes after they have become a young adult should be able to do so.

Good grief you can't even legally drink alcohol until age 21. You can't legally own a handgun until age 21. To do something with exponentially more gravity, such as altering your natural body, should also wait until at least age 21.
Forest Bueller_bf
Redbrickbear said:

She is a tortured soul.

We should pray she can have peace one day.

D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Trans kids continue to kill themselves because of your culture hatred

I never know how to respond to this kind of stupidity. The guy making this comment is not a medical health, professional, nor mental health professional. He's talking out of ignorance. I continue posting in favor of the LGBTQ community in the hopes that people understand finally, if this is not a choice.

You are talking out of ignorance.

This boys who think they are girls and girls who think they are boys are not screwed up psychologically because they aren't accepted for who they are "really (think they) are," they (think they) really are the sex they are not because they are psychologically screwed up to begin with.

It doesn't take a lot of listening to them talk to see both the comorbidities (other mental illnesses) and the social contagion associated with it. These poor kids are being lied to and taken advantage of and you are cheering on the process like it's abolition and the Civil Rights movement rolled into one morally righteous package. Tragically, you are really just perpetuating evil against them.
More ignorance about human sexuality and civil rights
I'm getting my information from people who have advanced degrees in psychology as well as personal observation over time of the population in question. You don't have to like what I say, but it's not based out of ignorance. Name these psychologists

Additionally, this whole "it's not a choice" is BS. It is a series of choices for a boy to end up with the delusion that he is actually a girl or vice versa. Choice or not, what business is of yours.

Those choices are reinforced and rewarded by idiots like you 'Idiots like me'? I do not call you names. Why would you stoop to name calling.

who somehow think that" pumping kids full of body and mind altering hormones" ,You plucked this idea out of right wing broadcast.

along with surgically 'maiming them" is a good idea. 'Maiming them' is a Straw Man Fallacy: Attacking a distorted, sensationalized version of a claim. Using the straw man fallacy means using oversimplified arguments in order to distract the other party from the main point of the discussion.

It's not, and the fact that you think that this is acceptable shows 'just how deluded 'you have become yourself. ''just how deluded" More straw man.

DC, your comments are destructive to our culture and lead to severe depression, dehumanization and suicide

1. Why would I "name these psychologists?"
Do you want to dox them for holding views you don't like? Do you doubt their existence?

Because you claimed it hem a source

2. It is my business to push back against your idiocy as much as it is your business to advocate barbaric "treatments" and the promoting of delusions among impressionable children

Not your job at all. It is the parents duty .

3. What you advocate is modern day lobotomies. It is idiocy to encourage children in their delusions. Additionally, you do plenty of "name calling" yourself, so if I "stooping" it is only to reach your level.

Show me where I called you names

4. I don't listen to any "right wing broadcast."

Don't play innocent.

I see these nutty views on right wing media.

5. Yes, pumping people full of hormones and chopping of parts of their body is maiming them. Sorry the accurate description offends you.

Arguing that kids shouldn't be treated as medical experiments when they face mental illness is neither destructive to "our culture" nor does it lead to "severe depression, dehumanization and suicide." Trying to shut down discussion by claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with your belief is causing people to die, however, is quite destructive to our culture.
. More straw men. and yes you are dehumanizing these ids, their parents, grandparents once again your ignorance is showing

Again, it is not "dehumanizing" to say that someone with gender dysphoria needs treatment for their delusions, not affirmation of it.

You basically claim that if I cared about these kids I would affirm their delusions. Well, I say that if you cared about them, you wouldn't affirm their delusions.
yes, it is dehumanizing because your assumption is the gender disphoria is somehow abnormal. The medical and scientific world has moved beyond your limited view.

Thinking that you are a woman when everything physical about you says that you are a man is a delusion in the same way that thinking you are a dolphin when everything physical about you says that you are a human is a delusion.

These are not the cognitive processes of a mentally healthy person. It is not dehumanizing to say that someone who has a mental illness has a mental illness. We have just had mental health awareness week in this country. Mental illness is a real thing and needs to be treated as such. It is not "dehumanizing" to advocate treating those with mental illness. The difference between your treatment plan and mine is that you seek to embrace their delusions, and force everyone else to pretend they are real, and the treatment I would advocate would seek to help them overcome their delusions, as almost all those who suffer from those delusions eventually do.

In your world, we need to "move beyond" the "limited view" that folks with schizophrenia are, in fact, not being followed by the KGB or that those with multiple personality disorders are actually really several different people. We need to affirm those with Xenomelia by assuring them that, in fact, the arm attached to their torso is not actually part of their body and celebrate and enable their wish to amputate it.

You have fallen off the wagon of rationality and have been run over by the horsemen of mass hysteria.
You respond with opinion not facts of the scientific, psychological, and medical communities
Your culture of hate against the LGBTQ community is destructive.

It is a medical and scientific fact that one cannot change one's sex. It does not matter how many mind and body altering hormones someone takes. It does not matter how many surgeries someone has.

I do not have a culture of hate. You do. You hate people who tell the truth about sex and gender. You accuse them of basically being murderers. Then you whine about being called an idiot for thinking that someone can change his or her sex.

If gender is a social construct that has nothing to do with chromosomes, hormones and gonads, then "gender reassignment" is a social construct that has nothing to do with chromosomes, hormones and gonads.

What these lunatics are foisting on people, and what you are arguing for, is attempting to do sex reassignment. Medical technology does not exist to change someone's sex. It is unlikely to ever exist.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

She is a tortured soul.

Ellen Page can have hormones, surgeries, etc. but will never be a biological male and I would think she struggles with that the rest of her life.
nein51
She was so hot too.
Jack Bauer
At least Demi Lovato wised up...she went non-binary and started looking like a walrus.

Now she is back to being feminine and a she/her and engaged to a man.
nein51
Jack Bauer said:

At least Demi Lovato wised up...she went non-binary and started looking like a walrus.

Now she is back to being feminine and a she/her and engaged to a man.

She has some serious mental health issues unfortunately. Gender stuff aside she's been pretty open about it.
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

: "A slur used by transphobes to refer to and dehumanize transgender women. The term is a portmanteau of the words 'trans' and 'goon,' and carries the connotation that those accused of being 'troons' are using gender identity to hide sinister and potentially violent ends." According to Harvard Cyberlaw Clinic instructor Alejandra Caraballo

You put everybody that disagrees with you in the same basket and have literally no nuance about politics and interpersonal relationships.

You hear "maga" and see one homogenious group of individual who all think alike, so you can stand in condemnation of them.

I hear it and realize there are millions of completely different people, with completely different backgrounds, and completely different life directions and mindsets.

Your "differences " still hold that these young people and the LGBT community are abnormal or crazy or delusional, or mentally ill. Morality counts in the real world. People are people and are not encapsulated in your moral views. The world has moved on from these biases. Time to remember the love commandment you shall love the Lord, your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and your neighbor as yourself.
Quit putting your bigoted thoughts in my mouth. YOU are the one on these forums that lumps people into generic groups and loves them or hates them according to your specific bigotry.

I see every single person as an individual. And love every single person as an indivdual, not some made up "group".

I also think a person should wait until the adult age of 21 to do any type of major change to their bodies. A grown human being, making grown human being decisions, not little kids making those decisions.

Your bigotry, racism, and poverty of sprit are so appearant with every post you make, it is a chore even to respond to your foolishness.

It is a fact Gender Dysphoria resolves itself in 94% of individuals when they are allowed to go completely through puberty. Those who still want to make those major changes after they have become a young adult should be able to do so.

Good grief you can't even legally drink alcohol until age 21. You can't legally own a handgun until age 21. To do something with exponentially more gravity, such as altering your natural body, should also wait until at least age 21.
you did not answer with any science or medical information. Get educated before using analogies
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

you did not answer with any science or medical information. Get educated before using analogies
You see Waco, that's a silly thing to post since you never use science or medical information to support your own claims, which frankly are also lacking in logic.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
GrowlTowel
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Here's some medical information for you: It is medically impossible to change someone's sex.
KaiBear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Solid, rational information .

+1
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

get educated? That's hilarious! The medical community backs this because it's pretty much a Cash cow. All the latest Peer research in long-term studies shows it does nothing to solve anything and help these peoples lives. Get better.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
ShooterTX
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Redbrickbear said:

She is a tortured soul.

One day she will wake up from her state of delusion. It will be very hard for her to forgive herself for what she has done.
Her abusers (aka doctors) should NEVER be forgiven for what they did to her.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Fine... here is the science for you.

XX = female
XY = male

There are some very rare abnormalities, but this scientific fact covers more than 90%of the population.
No amount of surgeries, hormones or silly comments by pedophiles like Waco47 can change that scientific fact.
Bruce Jenner can change his name, get boobs, pump himself full of hormones, wear makeup and women's clothes... but he will always be XY and a man.
No amount of outward alterations can affect the scientific fact that XY = man and XX = woman.
ShooterTX
nein51
It covers like 99.8%
historian
Whatever rationalization people use to try to justify this evil, at the heart of those promoting this idiotic trans lies is arrogance. They want to play god, pretending that humans can alter reality just by thinking something false is true. But we are not gifs and never will be. We have limited control over our environment and cannot alter the natural order without consequences. Pride was the first sin and it's the most common sin and human success will be empty and fleeting without a strong dose of humility.

When these poor deluded individuals finally wake up to reality they are often very depressed and angry, hence the high rates of suicide (compared to society overall). Hopefully they will find a way to forgive themselves and the evil charlatans & quacks who harmed them. More importantly, we can only hope they will heal and find a way to move forward in a healthy manner.

"When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom." Proverbs 11:2
Redbrickbear
4th and Inches
Redbrickbear said:

people who dug into the research found that the research didnt substantiate the actions being taken.

Just like the AHA latched on to a single poorly done and not peer reviewed study about the negatives of intermittent fasting. It went world wide in the media but is opposed by years of positive studies that are peer reviewed.

Why is that? Money!

Dont even get me started on the mistreatment of diabetes that has been shown in research but still the medical community prescribes the medicine that will eventually kill the patient.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
Not Satire:

Transgender darts player wins women's and men's tournaments in same week
Jack Bauer
Waco47 - this is a woman and if you question that, you are a hateful bigot.

Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Here's some medical information for you: It is medically impossible to change someone's sex.
an assertion without proof
Waco1947
Waco1947
Redbrickbear said:

You are talking about advocates but it is the trans people, and what they are saying that you need to pay attention to red brick
Waco1947
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Defining transgender

The terms "transgender" and "gender diverse" cover a range of gender identities and gender expressions. These terms move past the idea that all people can be classified as only one of two genders female or male. That idea is called the gender binary.

Gender identity is the internal sense of being male, female, neither or some combination of both. Gender expression typically involves how gender identity is shown to the outside world through the way a person looks or acts. Gender expression may include clothing, mannerisms, communication style and interests, among other things. Mayo Clinic
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

That's not an assertion, it is a fact.

Sex is primarily chromosomal, and there is no medical way to change chromosomes.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Sex is primarily chromosomal, and there is no medical way to change chromosomes.
The gender identity of a person is the final result of genetic, hormonal and morphologic sex. It also includes all behaviour, such as body gestures and mannerisms, way of speech, sexual preferences and content of dreams. Particularly, gender identity is the result of the genetic sex, the gonadal sex, the internal genitalia, the external genitalia, the secondary sexual characteristics that appear in puberty and the social gender that is attributed in accordance with the norms and the beliefs of the social body. NIH
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Defining transgender

The terms "transgender" and "gender diverse" cover a range of gender identities and gender expressions. These terms move past the idea that all people can be classified as only one of two genders female or male. That idea is called the gender binary.

Gender identity is the internal sense of being male, female, neither or some combination of both. Gender expression typically involves how gender identity is shown to the outside world through the way a person looks or acts. Gender expression may include clothing, mannerisms, communication style and interests, among other things. Mayo Clinic

If you have an "internal sense" that you are a man when you have XX chromosomes and ovaries and a uterus, you are experiencing delusional thinking. If you have "internal sense" that you see female but you have XY chromosomes, a *****, testicles and produce sperm, you are experiencing delusional thinking.

Being able to address these delusions and their underlying causes through psychiatric treatment is useful. Attempting to make those delusions less noticeable by maiming these patients surgically and pumping them full of mind and body altering hormones is medical malpractice that is being encouraged by the mass hysteria you have fallen victim to yourself.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

The gender identity of a person is the final result of genetic, hormonal and morphologic sex. It also includes all behaviour, such as body gestures and mannerisms, way of speech, sexual preferences and content of dreams. Particularly, gender identity is the result of the genetic sex, the gonadal sex, the internal genitalia, the external genitalia, the secondary sexual characteristics that appear in puberty and the social gender that is attributed in accordance with the norms and the beliefs of the social body. NIH

Your post is not responsive to the fact that sex cannot be medically changed.
Waco1947
DC "If you have an "internal sense" that you are a man when you have XX chromosomes and ovaries and a uterus, you are experiencing delusional thinking. If you have "internal sense" that you see female but you have XY chromosomes, a *****, testicles and produce sperm, you are experiencing delusional thinking."

Your opinion is not factual. No where is 'delusional' a part of the medical community's scientific view.

It's to discuss around your made up thinking. "Delusional" is simply your straw man
Waco1947
Waco1947
The gender identity of a person is the final result of genetic, hormonal and morphologic sex. It also includes all behavior, such as body gestures and mannerisms, way of speech, sexual preferences and content of dreams. Particularly, gender identity is the result of the genetic sex, the gonadal sex, the internal genitalia, the external genitalia, the secondary sexual characteristics that appear in puberty and the social gender that is attributed in accordance with the norms and the beliefs of the social body. NIH

Yes, I did answer your claim about the inability to change our sex and by 'sex', I assume you mean gender identity. If gender identity is not your definition of 'sex' then what is your definition?
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.