Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

96,351 Views | 1758 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by whitetrash
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Realitybites said:

There are no "LGBTQ kids".
Explain
ShooterTX
Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Scott, you know nothing about me. A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality. I've worked with countless gays and lesbians in a few parents of transgendered young people. A morality code grounded in some Victorian repressive society and a historically, distant past from modern understandings of human sexuality hardly hold sway over the 21st century and in addition is a terrible way to judges kids. I have work for 10,000 kids over my 50 years of ministry and I stumble step my way through these issues in the 70s and 80s but making fun of these kids. Because I studied and research the issue I came to radically different understanding of human sexuality. in addition to the 10,000 kids I worked with 20,000 parents who needed the same understanding of what was happening to the young people. They love their kids and wish them no harm.
So, nothing from before the Victorian age is of any relevance in the 21st century?

So how do you know there is a God? How do you know His name? How do you know how to pray? Why do you still believe in God when the Bible is over 2,000 years old or older?
If you don't believe in the Bible, then how do you have any understanding of God at all?

I suppose that democracy, individual liberty, free markets... are all out of touch as well since all of those ideas originated before the Victorian age?
ShooterTX
ron.reagan
Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

Explain
I'm guessing he was home schooled
4th and Inches
ron.reagan said:

Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

Explain
stop labeling things..

Children are prior to puberty which makes them asexual.

A child's absorbent mind finds all its nutriment in its surroundings. "The child, as we have seen, passes through successive phases of development and in each of these his surroundings have an important though different part to play. In none have they more importance than immediately after birth." (The Absorbent Mind, p. 88)

The push of the changes in cultural norms develops and sticks with the young. Why do you think there is such a fight over cultural ideology in elementary schools..

You can learn alot if you have a spouse with a doctorate in education.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
ron.reagan
4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

Explain
stop labeling things..

A child's absorbent mind finds all its nutriment in its surroundings. "The child, as we have seen, passes through successive phases of development and in each of these his surroundings have an important though different part to play. In none have they more importance than immediately after birth." (The Absorbent Mind, p. 88)

The push of the changes in cultural norms develops and sticks with the young. Why do you think there is such a fight over cultural ideology in elementary schools..

"Children are prior to puberty which makes them asexual. "

Have you ever been a child? I'm not sure puberty had any effect on my feelings for Teri Hatcher on Superman.

"You can learn alot if you have a spouse with a doctorate in education. "

lmao

4th and Inches
ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

Explain
stop labeling things..

Have you ever been a child? I'm not sure puberty had any effect on my feelings for Teri Hatcher on Superman.

lmao

complete nonsense post

Your focus was my missed space between a and lot. Whoopty

Your comment about Teri Hatcher feelings prior to puberty is completely dumb, you were either sexually attracted to her or Dean Cain but that was during or after the purberty process. You were an adolescent, no longer a child.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
whiterock
Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

1)Waco1947 is not real, but a bit poster. Just posting things to piss people off.
2)All of this is the enemy/devil telling people they can choose something different than God has created. God creates you male or female. Then the devil tells people.....Did God say you were a man? You don't have to accept that. You can choose. I.e. this is the devil's way of trying to destroy something God has created.

The enemy does this with lots of things. Let's take marriage. God puts a man and woman together. Then enemy then goes and tries to bust up what God created. To extend this further, God created Adam and Eve and put them together. He did not create Adam and Steve. So the enemy then comes along and tells people they don't have to do what God has created, but instead they can choose. "Love who you love". You've heard this from people like Michelle Obama, etc.

Scott, you know nothing about me. A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality. I've worked with countless gays and lesbians in a few parents of transgendered young people. A morality code grounded in some Victorian repressive society and a historically, distant past from modern understandings of human sexuality hardly hold sway over the 21st century and in addition is a terrible way to judges kids. I have work for 10,000 kids over my 50 years of ministry and I stumble step my way through these issues in the 70s and 80s but making fun of these kids. Because I studied and research the issue I came to radically different understanding of human sexuality. in addition to the 10,000 kids I worked with 20,000 parents who needed the same understanding of what was happening to the young people. They love their kids and wish them no harm.
LOL No wonder the "problem" is growing. Look at how misguided the counselors are.
ron.reagan
4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

Explain
stop labeling things..

lmao

complete nonsense post

Your focus was my missed space between a and lot. Whoopty

Your comment about Teri Hatcher feelings prior to puberty is completely dumb, you were either sexually attracted to her or Dean Cain but that was during or after the purberty process. You were an adolescent, no longer a child.
Ok, I'm not a biologist. I didn't realize 8 year olds weren't children.

Could you ask you wife if a "kid" can have puberty? Since that is the word we used before you changed it to children.
ron.reagan
whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

LOL No wonder the "problem" is growing. Look at how misguided the counselors are.
Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

Waco1947 said:

Realitybites said:

Explain
stop labeling things..

I think Barbara Eden was responsible for my fandom of T & A. I used to dream of Jeannie way more often than I should have!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Modern understandings are wrong and evil. The "research" you think is sound isn't, its based on complete bull s h it.

There will be tens of thousands of kids angry with people like you for ruining their lives through brainwashing and giving them cancer from puberty blockers. Its already happening.

Your understanding of the situation is rooted in your narcissism. You have a petulant desire to feel holier than thou.
Waco1947
What to do? What to do when your child or grandchild is LGBTQ?
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Why are you not LGBT?

Questions like that are where this is all headed. The sheer statistics of people who identify as such are growing rapidly: this indicates social engineering whether purposeful or not. If this keeps up for 300+ years we are going to live in a society where identifying as LGBT is the majority based on current statistical trends.

We may wake up to find that not being LGBT means you're inherently bigoted. Would you want to live in that world?
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

don't cut off their body parts.

don't put them on hormones.

don't make irreversible decisions for your child.
D. C. Bear
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

"First do no harm" used to be a thing.
ron.reagan
D. C. Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

We've been brainwashing our kids since the beginning of time. Even if you are religious you have to at least realize that parents of a different religion are brainwashing their children as you both can't be correct.

whitetrash
ron.reagan said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

We've been brainwashing our kids since the beginning of time. Even if you are religious you have to at least realize that parents of a different religion are brainwashing their children as you both can't be correct.

But we haven't been forcing them to play dress up while we lop off their body parts.
Jack Bauer
whitetrash said:

ron.reagan said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

But we haven't been forcing them to play dress up while we lop off their body parts.

Obviously telling your kids about Santa Claus is right up there with blocking their natural puberty.
ron.reagan
whitetrash said:

ron.reagan said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Genital mutilation is prevalent in different religions. Circumcision isn't as harmful but certainly a lot more widespread. Female mutilation practices are more cruel without even trying to disguise it beneficial to the child. Setting people on fire is arguably worse than puberty blockers. This just seems like a new religion in the making to me.
Whiskey Pete
ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?
The same level of guidance that liberals lose their chit over when a parent doesn't "affirm" their kids gender dysphoria?
Whiskey Pete
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Why are you not LGBT?

Questions like that are where this is all headed. The sheer statistics of people who identify as such are growing rapidly: this indicates social engineering whether purposeful or not. If this keeps up for 300+ years we are going to live in a society where identifying as LGBT is the majority based on current statistical trends.

We may wake up to find that not being LGBT means you're inherently bigoted. Would you want to live in that world?
Coming Soon: "Help wanted, 4 year degree not needed, must identify as LGBTQIA++EIEIO"
ron.reagan
Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

The same level of guidance that liberals lose their chit over when a parent doesn't "affirm" their kids gender dysphoria?
To be clear, you are one summer camp away from giving blow jobs?
Whiskey Pete
D. C. Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Welcome to 21st century liberalism... "first, its about how you feel right now, not how bad it may be later"
Whiskey Pete
ron.reagan said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Didn't you just ask

"Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?"

Now you say we've been brainwashing our kids since the beginning of time.

So, if we've been brainwashing our kids since the beginning of time, the level of guidance that it would take to make someone want to look at balls instead of boobs, may not be much - at all.
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality.
This is foolishness and blasphemy. Jesus quoted from the Old Testament, Jesus quote from Leviticus itself. Jesus is eternal with no beginning and no end. He is the ultimate in the understanding of modern times and of ancient times, He is beyond time, Omnipotent and Enternal. He quoted from these books because they are His words, not some random book written by unlearned men 6000 years ago, these words were written as God instructed.

No fair minded person is calling another person an abomination, the word of God call the act an abomination, or sin, to simplify it. Because all sin is an abomination to God. We all share in sin as we are all sinful.

That said, these acts are sinful, and people who do these things are sinning. They are not irreparable or unforgivable, just like all of our sins are forgiveable.

You do harm, when you sanction and approve sinfulness as though it is just someones natural way. Of Course it is their nature, sinfulness is in all of our natures.
ron.reagan
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

A biblical story written 6000 years ago hardly pose any significance for a modern understanding of human sexuality.
This is foolishness and blasphemy. Jesus quoted from the Old Testament, Jesus quote from Leviticus itself. Jesus is eternal with no beginning and no end. He is the ultimate in the understanding of modern times and of ancient times, He is beyond time, Omnipotent and Enternal. He quoted from these books because they are His words, not some ramdom book written by unlearned men 6000 years ago, these words were written as God instructed.

No fair minded person is calling another person an abomination, the word of God call the act an abomination, or sin, to simplify it. Because all sin is an abomination to God. We all share in sin as we are all sinful.

That said, these acts are sinful, and people who do these things are sinning. They are not irreparable or unforgivable, just like all of our sins are forgiveable.

You do harm, when you sanction and approve sinfulness as though it is just someones natural way. Of Course it is their nature, sinfulness is in all of our natures.
At least trannies are trying to distort science and not grasp at fairy tales
Whiskey Pete
ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Why, are you looking to come out of the closet?
ron.reagan
Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Didn't you just ask

"Honest question. What level of guidance would make you want to look at balls instead of boobs?"

Now you say we've been brainwashing our kids since the beginning of time.

So, if we've been brainwashing our kids since the beginning of time, the level of guidance that it would take to make someone want to look at balls instead of boobs, may not be much - at all.

You might want to do a bit of self reflection as the straight people here know there isn't anything that can be done to cure boob infatuation
Oldbear83
ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

No ron, sorry but you'll have to find your own 'special friends' for that.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
ron.reagan
Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

Yeah, straight people call them women
D. C. Bear
ron.reagan said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Your opinion is noted, and would be an interesting discussion for another forum but is basically irrelevant to the question of whether it is a moral good to pump kids full of mind and body-altering chemicals and cut off their body parts.
ron.reagan
D. C. Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Your opinion is noted, and would be an interesting discussion for another forum but is basically irrelevant to the question of whether it is a moral good to pump kids full of mind and body-altering chemicals and cut off their body parts.
Your opinion is noted but I think society as a whole as agreed that mind altering chemicals and removal of body parts is acceptable and even beneficial under certain situations.
Oldbear83
ron.reagan said:

Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

You have straight people who told you that? You should listen to them more, even if they mostly vote Republican.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
ron.reagan
Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Oldbear83 said:

ron.reagan said:

Rawhide said:

ron.reagan said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

ScottS said:

2 things....

You have straight people who told you that? You should listen to them more, even if they mostly vote Republican.
Thanks for typing that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.