Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

95,426 Views | 1758 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by whitetrash
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Troon - the moral equivalent to the n_word
: "A slur used by transphobes to refer to and dehumanize transgender women. The term is a portmanteau of the words 'trans' and 'goon,' and carries the connotation that those accused of being 'troons' are using gender identity to hide sinister and potentially violent ends." According to Harvard Cyberlaw Clinic instructor Alejandra Caraballo

Good lord how can any you call yourselves a good person
I've never heard that word before.

But please, sit on your judgement seat today as usual.

read back a few pages and you'll see it. Yeah, I will call out dehumanization
47 you dehumanize people more than anybody on here. No

You put everybody that disagrees with you in the same basket and have literally no nuance about politics and interpersonal relationships.

You hear "maga" and see one homogenious group of individual who all think alike, so you can stand in condemnation of them.

I hear it and realize there are millions of completely different people, with completely different backgrounds, and completely different life directions and mindsets.

Your "differences " still hold that these young people and the LGBT community are abnormal or crazy or delusional, or mentally ill. Morality counts in the real world. People are people and are not encapsulated in your moral views. The world has moved on from these biases. Time to remember the love commandment you shall love the Lord, your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and your neighbor as yourself.
Quit putting your bigoted thoughts in my mouth. YOU are the one on these forums that lumps people into generic groups and loves them or hates them according to your specific bigotry.

I see every single person as an individual. And love every single person as an indivdual, not some made up "group".

I also think a person should wait until the adult age of 21 to do any type of major change to their bodies. A grown human being, making grown human being decisions, not little kids making those decisions.

Your bigotry, racism, and poverty of sprit are so appearant with every post you make, it is a chore even to respond to your foolishness.

It is a fact Gender Dysphoria resolves itself in 94% of individuals when they are allowed to go completely through puberty. Those who still want to make those major changes after they have become a young adult should be able to do so.

Good grief you can't even legally drink alcohol until age 21. You can't legally own a handgun until age 21. To do something with exponentially more gravity, such as altering your natural body, should also wait until at least age 21.
you did not answer with any science or medical information. Get educated before using analogies

Here's some medical information for you: It is medically impossible to change someone's sex. Not medical information but disinformation
an assertion without proof

That's not an assertion, it is a fact.

Sex is primarily chromosomal, and there is no medical way to change chromosomes. Simple answer NO which I proved by the NIH understanding of gender identity
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

DC "If you have an "internal sense" that you are a man when you have XX chromosomes and ovaries and a uterus, you are experiencing delusional thinking. If you have "internal sense" that you see female but you have XY chromosomes, a *****, testicles and produce sperm, you are experiencing delusional thinking."

Your opinion is not factual. No where is 'delusional' a part of the medical community's scientific view.

It's to discuss around your made up thinking. "Delusional" is simply your straw man

It is no my "opinion" that if you believe you are male when you are clearly female that you remain female even in the aftermath of chopping off your breasts, cutting your hair short and taking a a bunch of testosterone. You are then a female who cut her breasts off, cut her hair shorter and took a bunch of testosterone.

This is a question of fact, not a question of opinion. If you want to argue that someone can actually have their sex changed, you are going to have to do better than going on about gender identity or gender expression, which are, by the definitions you offer, independent of sex.

An opinion would be whether or not it is a good thing to encourage a female to cut off her breasts and pump herself full of testosterone. Our opinions differ on this in that you think it is a good idea and I think it is medical malpractice, but sex is not subject to being changed.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

: "A slur used by transphobes to refer to and dehumanize transgender women. The term is a portmanteau of the words 'trans' and 'goon,' and carries the connotation that those accused of being 'troons' are using gender identity to hide sinister and potentially violent ends." According to Harvard Cyberlaw Clinic instructor Alejandra Caraballo

You put everybody that disagrees with you in the same basket and have literally no nuance about politics and interpersonal relationships.

You hear "maga" and see one homogenious group of individual who all think alike, so you can stand in condemnation of them.

I hear it and realize there are millions of completely different people, with completely different backgrounds, and completely different life directions and mindsets.

Your "differences " still hold that these young people and the LGBT community are abnormal or crazy or delusional, or mentally ill. Morality counts in the real world. People are people and are not encapsulated in your moral views. The world has moved on from these biases. Time to remember the love commandment you shall love the Lord, your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and your neighbor as yourself.
Quit putting your bigoted thoughts in my mouth. YOU are the one on these forums that lumps people into generic groups and loves them or hates them according to your specific bigotry.

I see every single person as an individual. And love every single person as an indivdual, not some made up "group".

I also think a person should wait until the adult age of 21 to do any type of major change to their bodies. A grown human being, making grown human being decisions, not little kids making those decisions.

Your bigotry, racism, and poverty of sprit are so appearant with every post you make, it is a chore even to respond to your foolishness.

It is a fact Gender Dysphoria resolves itself in 94% of individuals when they are allowed to go completely through puberty. Those who still want to make those major changes after they have become a young adult should be able to do so.

Good grief you can't even legally drink alcohol until age 21. You can't legally own a handgun until age 21. To do something with exponentially more gravity, such as altering your natural body, should also wait until at least age 21.
you did not answer with any science or medical information. Get educated before using analogies

Here's some medical information for you: It is medically impossible to change someone's sex. Not medical information but disinformation

Sex is primarily chromosomal, and there is no medical way to change chromosomes. Simple answer NO which I proved by the NIH understanding of gender identity

Gender identity is not sex.
It matches the vast majority of the time, but sometimes people experience delusional thinking where they believe they are actually not a man even though they have XY chromosomes and all of the associated male hormones and secondary sex characteristics.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

47 you dehumanize people more than anybody on here.

Here's some medical information for you: It is medically impossible to change someone's sex.
can you alter a persons DNA so they have XX instead of XY?

Common sense says you cant, science says cant, you say you can?

There are 2 genders, there are 2 sexes, male and female

Define what a woman is- common sense says a biological human that can give birth and nurse a baby with their body.

Stop pushing false information.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

gander odentity is not gender or sex of a person.

You proved nothing
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
historian
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Here's some medical information for you: It is medically impossible to change someone's sex.

Not to someone who uses their brain. It's self-evident fact, s as me as the existence of God.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Sex is primarily chromosomal, and there is no medical way to change chromosomes.
The gender identity of a person is the final result of genetic, hormonal and morphologic sex. It also includes all behaviour, such as body gestures and mannerisms, way of speech, sexual preferences and content of dreams. Particularly, gender identity is the result of the genetic sex, the gonadal sex, the internal genitalia, the external genitalia, the secondary sexual characteristics that appear in puberty and the social gender that is attributed in accordance with the norms and the beliefs of the social body. NIH
Np clinical support for that at all, and frankly it lacks logical cohesion
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
historian
If gender is not the same as sex then the term is meaningless and shouldn't be used because it's unscientific and contrary to reality. Of course, that's why people use it: to create confusion & create mayhem to exploit. It promotes perversion and pedophilia. It also undermines family stability and the sanctity of life.
ShooterTX
Waco1947 said:

The gender identity of a person is the final result of genetic, hormonal and morphologic sex. It also includes all behavior, such as body gestures and mannerisms, way of speech, sexual preferences and content of dreams. Particularly, gender identity is the result of the genetic sex, the gonadal sex, the internal genitalia, the external genitalia, the secondary sexual characteristics that appear in puberty and the social gender that is attributed in accordance with the norms and the beliefs of the social body. NIH

Yes, I did answer your claim about the inability to change our sex and by 'sex', I assume you mean gender identity. If gender identity is not your definition of 'sex' then what is your definition?

Gender Identity is a fabricated idea that did not exist just a few years ago.
In reality, there is no such thing as a gender identity. Your gender is determined by your chromosomes.
If someone believes that their gender is different than their DNA, then that person needs therapy.

How is it so hard for you to understand? It is basic science and common sense. It has been a universal truth in all educated societies for all of history.
These false ideas of "gender identity" are foolish, harmful and totally anti-science.
ShooterTX
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Sex is primarily chromosomal, and there is no medical way to change chromosomes.
The gender identity of a person is the final result of genetic, hormonal and morphologic sex. It also includes all behaviour, such as body gestures and mannerisms, way of speech, sexual preferences and content of dreams. Particularly, gender identity is the result of the genetic sex, the gonadal sex, the internal genitalia, the external genitalia, the secondary sexual characteristics that appear in puberty and the social gender that is attributed in accordance with the norms and the beliefs of the social body. NIH
gender is the result of chromosomal, endocrinologic, gonadal design, and biological sex hormones.

Altering the gonads and adding sex hormones doesnt change your biology, it distorts it unnaturally.

–Horace

KaiBear
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

DC "If you have an "internal sense" that you are a man when you have XX chromosomes and ovaries and a uterus, you are experiencing delusional thinking. If you have "internal sense" that you see female but you have XY chromosomes, a *****, testicles and produce sperm, you are experiencing delusional thinking."

Your opinion is not factual. No where is 'delusional' a part of the medical community's scientific view.

It's to discuss around your made up thinking. "Delusional" is simply your straw man

It is no my "opinion" that if you believe you are male when you are clearly female that you remain female even in the aftermath of chopping off your breasts, cutting your hair short and taking a a bunch of testosterone. You are then a female who cut her breasts off, cut her hair shorter and took a bunch of testosterone.

This is a question of fact, not a question of opinion. If you want to argue that someone can actually have their sex changed, you are going to have to do better than going on about gender identity or gender expression, which are, by the definitions you offer, independent of sex.

An opinion would be whether or not it is a good thing to encourage a female to cut off her breasts and pump herself full of testosterone. Our opinions differ on this in that you think it is a good idea and I think it is medical malpractice, but sex is not subject to being changed.

Game , set and match .

Jack Bauer
Sam Smith.....

what happened?

Jack Bauer
Waco47 - "Stunning and brave!!"

historian
Is drr Ed Lydian a mental illness?

How can a man experience something requiring a uterus if he doesn't have one? This is just bouts. We should pity him for his sickness but we shouldn't give him the attention he apparently craves.
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Waco47 - "Stunning and brave!!"

Waco1947
You answer in more opinion, not with any proof in the medical field
Waco1947
Waco1947
It matches the vast majority of the time, but sometimes people experience delusional thinking where they believe they are actually not a man even though they have XY chromosomes and all of the associated male hormones and secondary sex characteristics.
Waco1947
historian
If gender is not the same as sex then the term is meaningless and shouldn't be used because it's unscientific and contrary to reality. Of course, that's why people use it: they gave a perverted agenda.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

It is not opinion that sex cannot be changed.
The proof that sex cannot be changed is simple.
1. Sex, in normal human development, is determined by chromosomes.
2. Chromosomes cannot be medically changed.
Given the truth of the first and second statements, the third statement logically follows.
3. Sex cannot be medically changed.

If you disagree with the reasoning stated above, make your case. However, claiming that my answer is "more opinion" is a false statement. My answer is a statement of fact which you may accept as true or refute as false. It is not, however, an opinion.
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Can you identify your height, weight, skin color, age too? Why not?
Jack Bauer
Imagine American History is just looking at Playboy. That's what they mean.

LGBTQ-inclusive curricula=teen p0rn. Yipee!!!!

D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Again, "gender identity" is not "sex," by definition.
However, a person can get his or her gender identity wrong insofar as gender identity involves the belief that one is a man or a woman and whether you are a man or a woman is, objectively and measurably, determined by sex. We can test whether a person's gender identity is correct by whether it matches his or her actual sex. There are physical characteristics, primarily chromosomal characteristics, that are required for someone to be classified as male or female. (There are rare instances where these characteristics are jumbled but these intersex individuals are not what we see with the transgender mass hysteria currently in vogue).

If gender identity and sex does not match the individual is suffering from something that is causing them to be deluded.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

totally correct. Medical providers should treat the cause of the delusion instead of adjust the body to match the delusion.

–Horace

historian
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It is not opinion that sex cannot be changed.
The proof that sex cannot be changed is simple.
1. Sex, in normal human development, is determined by chromosomes.
2. Chromosomes cannot be medically changed.
Given the truth of the first and second statements, the third statement logically follows.
3. Sex cannot be medically changed.

If you disagree with the reasoning stated above, make your case. However, claiming that my answer is "more opinion" is a false statement. My answer is a statement of fact which you may accept as true or refute as false. It is not, however, an opinion.

If someone disagrees with reality and insists on lying about basic facts, they are delusional. It doesn't matter how often one tells a lie or how many people are willing to lie with them, it's still a lie. If they try to impose their lies on others they become tyrannical. This sums up the trans movement everywhere.
Jack Bauer
When you get this excited about little kids validating you...you're a problem.

Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

However, a person can get his or her gender identity wrong insofar as gender identity involves the belief that one is a man or a woman and whether you are a man or a woman is, objectively and measurably, determined by sex. We can test whether a person's gender identity is correct by whether it matches his or her actual sex. There are physical characteristics, primarily chromosomal characteristics, that are required for someone to be classified as male or female. (There are rare instances where these characteristics are jumbled but these intersex individuals are not what we see with the transgender mass hysteria currently in vogue).

If gender identity and sex does not match the individual is suffering from something that is causing them to be deluded.
That one defines their gender identity differently that their biological sex is not delusional but a recognition of their sexual identity as they perceive themselves. That perception is none of y9ur business.
Waco1947
JXL
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

That one defines their gender identity differently that their biological sex is not delusional but a recognition of their sexual identity as they perceive themselves. That perception is none of y9ur business.

It's not delusional? So if someone said that "sometimes people experience delusional thinking where they believe they are actually not a man even though they have XY chromosomes and all of the associated male hormones and secondary sex characteristics," you would disagree with them?
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It's not of your business..but we no longer have women, we have "uterus owners".
Jack Bauer
Yep.

Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

This is none of your business.

Waco1947
JXL said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

It's not delusional? So if someone said that "sometimes people experience delusional thinking where they believe they are actually not a man even though they have XY chromosomes and all of the associated male hormones and secondary sex characteristics," you would disagree with them?
It is not delusional. I gave reasons earlier . Look it up yourself
Waco1947
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

people who dress and act like the opposite sex are not the issue, people who believe in their mind they are the opposite sex is the issue. That is delusion, that is irrational thinking, that is a phycosis that requires treatment, not affirmation

–Horace

Oldbear83
"That perception is none of your business."

The instant someone demands I behave or speak in a way which caters to their whims and denies me my own opinion or free will, it very much is my business.

You may call yourself whatever you like, but if you think you can compel my behavior you are acting the tyrant and will receive rebuttal or worse from anyone not willing to be bullied for not playing along with your demands.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

They perceive themselves incorrectly and, if a man actually believes his is a woman, he is experiencing delusional thinking in the same way that I would be experiencing delusional thinking if I believed I was a dolphin.

That perception becomes my business in a variety of ways. For example, when someone says that I must use gendered pronouns that do not match his or her actual sex, that is a demand that I accept and participate in furthering a lie. I have a right, and at some level a moral obligation, to decline to do so.

When a man falsely says that he is a woman and expects to participate in women's sports, that becomes my business because, while I am not a woman, I am morally obligated to oppose injustice and having a man participate in women's sports as though he was a woman is an injustice to female athletes.

When my child is forced under color of law in the public school to "affirm" a lie, that is my business and when curriculum normalizing that lie in the schools is foisted on communities by activists who believe like you, that is very much my business. I have to vote for my school board members. How could this not be "my business" as a citizen?

So, yes, it is very much "my business" and the rhetoric you and your ilk offer that it is "none of your business" is a pathetic attempt to intimidate.

You should be ashamed of yourself on so many levels.
Forest Bueller_bf

Quote:

He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created. Genesis 5:2
It is also is denying God and His creation. People putting themselves in command, in the seat reserved for God alone.

[url=https://biblehub.com/matthew/19-4.htm][/url]
Quote:

Matthew 19:4

Jesus answered, "Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'
[url=https://biblehub.com/mark/10-6.htm][/url]
Quote:

Mark 10:6

However, from the beginning of creation, 'God made them male and female.
There is a theme here as well. God did not change his mind. God made us male or female. It's not a mistake, it's not the "gender" you are assigned at birth. It is how you are created. Someone who is fully a man, and decides he is a woman, is on the most basic level rejecting his own being. Rejecting his own essence.

This is not a deception or delusion to be celebrated as many people are doing. It is in fact denying that God made you in His image as He chose to make you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.