Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

91,286 Views | 1686 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Or maybe she's just a radical Leftist. There's nothing logical about their beliefs!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
nein51
historian said:

Or maybe she's just a radical Leftist. There's nothing logical about their beliefs!

I said "logical" sir lol
ShooterTX
here you go

ShooterTX
historian
Got it!
historian
Not everyone realizes that Babylon Bee also creates great videos.
Jack Bauer
Boys at the top of girl's podium - brought to you by feminism!

historian
Someone needs to be prosecuted for fraud!
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Waco47 - stands up and applauds for male chest feeders!!

Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Why is a tiny minority of mentally ill driving Western values.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Why is a tiny minority of mentally ill driving Western values.

If you are a man that has the desire to breastfeed a baby, you should be locked up.
historian
And no doctor should keep their license to practice if they try to help a man achieve that insane goal.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Oh look, it's a weekly LGBTQ victim holiday - "Day of no Silence"

All we ask is:
1) let men in women's spaces
2) let us indoctrinate your children at school with p0rn books and $exual performances
3) be sure to respect all 112 of our pronouns or face criminilization
4) change every single gendered term since the beginning of time to something more complex and unnecessary

All straw men

Except it's not.
Additionally, the evil we see played out in gender ideology fits hand in glove with the cosmology and theology that you advocate.
strawmen. Geez what silliness.
Waco1947
Waco1947
Silliness. Woman on the street who is inarticulate and young She doesn't know what she is talking which is a Whole lot like you
Waco1947
Redbrickbear
Waco1947 said:

Silliness. Woman on the street who is inarticulate and young She doesn't know what she is talking which is a Whole lot like you

So you admit that puberty blockers are bad?
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

All we ask is:
2) let us indoctrinate your children at school with p0rn books and $exual performances
4) change every single gendered term since the beginning of time to something more complex and unnecessary

All straw men

Except it's not.
Additionally, the evil we see played out in gender ideology fits hand in glove with the cosmology and theology that you advocate.

The silliness is that you think your cosmology doesn't fit with the gender ideology madness. It does. I am surprised you don't embrace the link with your cosmology because you support this gender madness.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

All we ask is:

All straw men

Except it's not.

The silliness is that you think your cosmology doesn't fit with the gender ideology madness. It does. I am surprised you don't embrace the link with your cosmology because you support this gender madness.
I can't argue with willful ignorance and anti-intellectualism.
Waco1947
ShooterTX
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

All we ask is:

All straw men

Except it's not.

I can't argue with willful ignorance and anti-intellectualism.

No one is asking you to argue with yourself... but at least you are able to admit it... that's the first step.
ShooterTX
4th and Inches
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
historian
The trans crazies cannot desk with reality & facts. Thankfully there are people like a Shapiro who will stand up to the stupid & dangerous lies.
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

One cannot argue with willful ignorance and anti-intellectualism
Waco1947
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

answer his question then..

“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
Intellectualism- noun
1-devotion to intellectual pursuits.
2-the exercise of the intellect.
3-excessive emphasis on abstract or intellectual matters, especially with a lack of proper consideration for emotions.

I dont see how Ben Shapiro can be described as anti intellectual but go for it! We all cant wait for this mental gymnastics!

–Horace

Waco1947
Anti-intellectualism is hostility to and mistrust of intellect, intellectuals, and intellectualism, commonly expressed as deprecation of education and philosophy and the dismissal of art, literature, and science as impractical, politically motivated, and even contemptible human pursuits.[1] Anti-intellectuals present themselves and are perceived as champions of common folkpopulists against political and academic elitismand tend to see educated people as a status class that dominates political discourse and higher education while being detached from the concerns of ordinary people.[1]
Waco1947
historian
4th and Inches said:

Intellectualism- noun
1-devotion to intellectual pursuits.
2-the exercise of the intellect.
3-excessive emphasis on abstract or intellectual matters, especially with a lack of proper consideration for emotions.

I dont see how Ben Shapiro can be described as anti intellectual but go for it! We all cant wait for this mental gymnastics!

I think the anti-intellectualism is on the other side. The trans cult argues something that is completely false. No amount of lies, clever arguments, sophistry, or doublespeak will change that. There are two sexes, male & female and no more. No one can change that fact about their existence no matter what they think, how they feel, or how many people are willing to lie for them. If "gender" does not mean the same as "sex" then it is meaningless or even worse, an evil tool to deceive & distort.

"Reality is not optional."
Thomas Sowell
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Anti-intellectualism is hostility to and mistrust of intellect, intellectuals, and intellectualism, commonly expressed as deprecation of education and philosophy and the dismissal of art, literature, and science as impractical, politically motivated, and even contemptible human pursuits.[1] Anti-intellectuals present themselves and are perceived as champions of common folkpopulists against political and academic elitismand tend to see educated people as a status class that dominates political discourse and higher education while being detached from the concerns of ordinary people.[1]
and yet you used that term to describe Ben Shaprio? Thats hilarious!

In January, 1980 Isaac Asimov wrote an essay in News Week about anti-intellectualism in the United States. In his essay he states: "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'."

Anti-intellectualism can be traced back to two parents. The first is political correctness. The second is the politicalization of anti- intellectualism

Political parties in their quest to form governments secretly want a populace who don't question, who accept blindly and who mistakenly believe they understand an issue because they can recite a three or four word slogan.

Hope and Change
Make America Great Again
Build Back Better

–Horace

historian

Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

That sounds like the contemporary regressive movement that denies science and rational thought for emotion.
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

How are mammals conceived.in your mind?
Oldbear83
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

When two Progressives meet and really, really hate the Natural Order, then they create a little abomination of their own ... and blame a Republican.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Man raping little boy ... thought that was obvious by now.
Jack Bauer
This poor baby was expecting a sweet, nourishing mother - not hairy chested they/them. Sickening.

Waco1947
Anti-intellectualism is traced back to the Catholic Church and its restrictive views on science evidenced in the condemnation of Galileo and Copernicus. It has a much longer tradition than political correctness
Waco1947
Redbrickbear
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Anti-intellectualism is traced back to the Catholic Church and its restrictive views on science evidenced in the condemnation of Galileo and Copernicus. It has a much longer tradition than political correctness

It would be a good idea for anyone who says that a man can actually be a woman or that a woman can actually be a man to avoid talking about anyone else's supposed "restrictive views on science."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.